Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 108

Author Topic: Generation of Destiny 2: OOC thread  (Read 82123 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny 2: Pre-Game Planning
« Reply #420 on: June 09, 2014, 03:55:04 pm »

The more he has to regenerate the longer it will take?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 09, 2014, 04:00:47 pm »

Eyes are sorta more complex then limbs to be honest. Smaller sure, but definitely more complex. Maybe size is relevant? Eye takes weeks, limb takes months?

And Lunarik regenerate, willingly or no whenever they are in moonlight, if it is major damage (potentially fatal wound) then they go into a moontrance, the worse the damage, the longer it lasts. Losing a finger does around 12-16 hours of a moontrance, losing an arm is gonna be a week at least. They have a high chance of going insane when they come out of it and they are technically dead during them regardless of how long it is. Going to the other side and getting yanked back tends to do some major damage to the mind.

If Ril ever goes insane from one of these, I'll be switching to one of his kids, as he wouldn't be functional anymore.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 09, 2014, 04:05:17 pm »

I was thinking size was going to be the relevant factor... But, hey, if you'd rather he go blind for months...?

How is losing a finger potentially fatal? Other than infection and bleeding?

I wanna play with the insane child! But, only if he's the what-he's-saying-is-actually–the-reality-of-it, rather than normal insane. If the child is just normally insane... Maybe turn him into a little psycho gunslinger.
Take a closer look at this text!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 09, 2014, 04:06:11 pm »

Both Reinforcement and Extension are Innate==>Species.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: June 09, 2014, 04:10:35 pm »

I was thinking size was going to be the relevant factor... But, hey, if you'd rather he go blind for months...?

How is losing a finger potentially fatal? Other than infection and bleeding?

I wanna play with the insane child! But, only if he's the what-he's-saying-is-actually–the-reality-of-it, rather than normal insane. If the child is just normally insane... Maybe turn him into a little psycho gunslinger.
Finger is major damage, not technically super fatal, but still major damage.

And the insane child is quite insane, no memory of anything but the realms beyond death and a good deal of arcane knowledge relating to death that mortals were not meant to know, there is a very lowtier necromancer that tags along with the village specifically so he can study him and attempt to coax out said arcane knowledge.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: June 09, 2014, 04:21:26 pm »

I kinda want to meet him now. Just so I can pet his doggy/wolfy ears.   
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 09, 2014, 04:24:26 pm »

I kinda want to meet him now. Just so I can pet his doggy/wolfy ears.
I just want to pull a stunt like in Bioshock 2 (never got to play one), where the little sisters would ride on your back and fire the weapons you weren't using at your enemies. Was surprised the first time a rocket flew over my shoulder and hit an enemy in the face.

Oh, you need to toss in Blitz's character on the first page. Also, question!
Are you saving our sheets somewhere?
I'm assuming so.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 09, 2014, 04:26:35 pm »

Yeah i have them on my computer. To lazy to write them in a real notebook. I've added Blitz's character to the Alive/Player Post. Blitz What color do you want to claim?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 04:43:54 pm by Prophet »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 09, 2014, 05:00:14 pm »

So, groups were mentioned earlier. What exactly was meant by that?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 09, 2014, 05:00:46 pm »

Who's starting with who.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: June 09, 2014, 05:02:04 pm »

So, groups were mentioned earlier. What exactly was meant by that?

The group you're starting with.

The groups are:

Ril and Rasheed

Kyle, Sam (CMC's temporary name), and Ammilek

Will (Playergamer wanted to be alone, he may not anymore, if he'd say something.)

Or on your own?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: June 09, 2014, 05:06:50 pm »

Well, I'll decide later on the group, as I am currently unable to view spoilers. Unless, of course, somebody wants to request me?As for the colour, which ones has been claimed?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: June 09, 2014, 05:10:33 pm »

The claimed colors. CMC=Glow Green. Me=Yellow. Lyeos=Pink. Ril=Glow Purple. KJ=Purple. Playergamer=Navy Blue.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: June 09, 2014, 05:12:40 pm »

I'll go with dark green.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: June 09, 2014, 05:15:59 pm »

Your character could always be with Ril's village, Blitz.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 108