Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205128 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3645 on: February 24, 2017, 07:41:09 pm »

if you hadn't downed me i'd be posting an action
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3646 on: February 24, 2017, 08:13:42 pm »

So here's a rough plan: Vandertz moves to 5,12 and kills the sniper then returns to his spot. Kaarina retreats and murders Halb1. Gordon heals Ociel. Sena murders the Bishop in a drive-by shooting.

Then I try to make up my mind on the rest of the moves from there. Aura is probably good taking Lycan's spot and applying a vulnerary to Yvain and I might have Lycan retreat to the house and lick his wounds.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 10:10:23 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: February 24, 2017, 09:16:42 pm »

Sounds workable to me.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: February 24, 2017, 10:11:18 pm »

You could write a conditional now since your action doesn't change (much) based on the results of the turn. Any way things go, Halb1 is going to die.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: February 26, 2017, 12:00:33 pm »

Get those posts going, people.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3650 on: February 26, 2017, 06:06:30 pm »

Just noticed an issue with Ociel: He's breaking stat caps on Strength and Magic, which are capped at 20 for first class.

EDIT: I'm a derp and forgot about raised caps.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: February 26, 2017, 08:02:33 pm »

I was going to apologize for not posting because I've been preoccupied with other shit but apparently nobody else has posted either so...?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3652 on: February 26, 2017, 10:42:59 pm »

That's fine USEC, but the others still didn't give any sort of explanation. >:V

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: February 26, 2017, 11:30:30 pm »

I'm down, I don't have a move to post. :v
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: February 27, 2017, 08:55:22 am »

I was waiting for people to start moving according to the plan I outlined before then watching what happens before moving Lycan.

USEC, could you either attack that one in melee or move to 6,14 before chucking an ax? We're trying to pull back.
>Yes?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3655 on: February 27, 2017, 10:22:37 am »

Sure thing. Hopefully I didn't mess up somehow with my new move either.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: February 28, 2017, 02:34:19 am »

Been playing Shovel Knight, and oh man oh man. Plague Knight's campaign is so fun with all those collectables and the gimmicky jump boost. Also can't remember if the house Lycan is sitting on was visited already or not.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: February 28, 2017, 02:40:33 am »

Honestly? I don't think that we've visited it yet. Too busy fighting for our lives to be worried about visiting houses.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: February 28, 2017, 06:54:54 am »

Honestly? I don't think that we've visited it yet. Too busy fighting for our lives to be worried about visiting houses.
As far as I recall, both Lycan and myself (Aura) stood on that spot :P Nobody visited it because yes, we were fighting for our lives and trying to heal up other folks.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3659 on: February 28, 2017, 10:48:10 am »

Yeah, I don't remember visiting that house. It's not a village so I didn't give it much thought.

And the plan worked so far. Now we're only missing Sena/Twinwolf's move.

Edit: Praef, you forgot to update Lycan's health.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 308