Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205137 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3615 on: February 18, 2017, 12:09:49 pm »

Yvain Iseld: 0/33
My sheet is coming soon.

[edit] Build fixed! YAY
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 12:38:03 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3616 on: February 18, 2017, 01:44:11 pm »

If the build is fixed, post it. :u

Also to those people who were targeting Assas5, change your action, Sena critmurdered them.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: February 18, 2017, 01:47:26 pm »

"Headshot! Yes!"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3618 on: February 18, 2017, 01:47:37 pm »

I forgot the move cost, so if I can't actually get on the hill just put Kat on 10-14.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3619 on: February 18, 2017, 01:48:18 pm »

USEC, I think we're just waiting on you now.

Sorry about that. I was preoccupied with other things. Hopefully I'm not doing anything remarkably stupid.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Currently Recruiting!)
« Reply #3620 on: February 18, 2017, 04:20:29 pm »

"Sena, you're supposed to stay behind us when you have a bow...!"
Spoiler: Cavalier (click to show/hide)
:v

also, you never gave us affinity rolls, iirc
Black lives matter.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3621 on: February 18, 2017, 04:34:48 pm »

I do remember he rolled for Sena, but I don't remember Yvain. It's like he's the least-liked brother (he is).

And that build is a bit weird, SB. Are you sure about that?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3622 on: February 18, 2017, 04:37:06 pm »

i dont know any more
Black lives matter.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3623 on: February 18, 2017, 05:36:38 pm »

Yeah, seems  like  I forgot about that too. And yeah, that build is still sorta weird...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3624 on: February 18, 2017, 05:38:50 pm »

You don't need the build to run another turn, at least not while Yvain is downed.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3625 on: February 18, 2017, 05:49:39 pm »

If it's really so weird, then what's wrong with it?
Black lives matter.

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3626 on: February 18, 2017, 05:50:59 pm »

I have no interest in this game but I HAVE to say that the title is missing a closing parenthesis.
The best way to demonstrate it to him is take a save of 40 year old fortress with 150 dwarves in it on a good sized embark with a volcano that just breached the circus and install it on his gaming rig and watch it bring his rig to its knees.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3627 on: February 18, 2017, 10:08:10 pm »

Adept is an ability that requires both LUK and SKL, and your current growth on those is pretty low, and that's probably why I only saw squishies running Adept. Especially ranged attackers, you have a slow cavalier there that might not use Adept too often, and considering everything and everyone is going to double you if you go slow replacing pier with spear subcategory would be more useful. But then again I never ran a character with a cost skill so I may be wrong.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3628 on: February 18, 2017, 10:12:20 pm »

I don't have Adept any more. I replaced it with Celerity.
Black lives matter.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3629 on: February 18, 2017, 11:02:35 pm »

Ah. Serious, you will need to change your action again, Aura sorta killed the Assassin as it was almost dead.
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 308