Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205096 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now, a short bit of planning. Ociel should probably heal Kat then canto away from the green monster. Toxim's equipped MAG-based Acid Spray will make Lycan melt in a single hit, so to face it with the two-hit Killer Pilum I could have a shot of healing from Gordon. Aura has high res and is a good choice to face it while it has that equipped, but she can only hit it once so she could take up mop-up duty after Lycan. Depending on how things go, we could have Sena attack either the Executioner or Toxim, with Kaarina also following that rule.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

So basically:

Ociel heals Kat, cantos towards safety.
Gordon heals Lycan.
Lycan attacks Toxim,
Aura hits Toxim afterwards if needed.

After that things are up in the air?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yep, I want to see how they go from there.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I believe the rest of the players might be waiting to see how things go from here.
>Yes?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

So. Suggestions on what to do? I kinda want to whack the Executioner with my axe, but I also kinda want to stay back and let better equipped people handle them, so that I'm in position for the next rush of guys. Wherever that is.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think Sena should hit-and-run Executioner 1, then you take position right in front of him, without attacking, to create a wall for Gordon and also to prevent you from being downed during the player phase. Vandertz hangs back a bit until we can get him properly healed.
>Yes?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright. Sounds good. We still need to visit that house too, so maybe Vandertz can do that while he waits?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, good catch. Vandertz can visit the house this turn.

And Twin, Lycan's at 10,14 but Sena can attack from 8,14.
>Yes?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Edited
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I doubled checked the previous posts; the first house was already visited. Which also does explain the light tome in the spoiler.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Huh. Never mind then.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That leaves us with two houses to visit, then. Kat could visit the one on the right while we visit the left one after finally advancing.
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kaarina pris. Stop going nuclear.
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 308