Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205082 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Her final class is Berserker. I think that she has to go nuclear, honestly. It's in her contract.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now it's a good time to fix people up. Aura fights the Druid, Gordon could heal Kaarina, Ociel heals Aura after the exchange with the Druid then cantos back, Sena hit-and-runs the Druid.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I sorta decided to bring back my first attempts of creating custom mugs but...The outcome is a bit weird. It is going from runed paladin dude to runed I don't even know what(Still WIP, so lacking some details/shading).

Old:
New:

And this is the version with smoothed up helmet.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 03:37:23 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Well it looks noice, but is the purple thingy like lightning or power lines?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorta like power lines, yeah. The helmet is cracked/damaged with energy coming out from the crack.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sena please help murder the Druid before he shoves his mystery up someone's face.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 08:28:42 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still waiting on Yvain's new growth/stats/PS/ability/etc.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The situation seems pretty straightforward right now; Aura and Kaarina need healing and there isn't much room for anyone to screw up.

SentientBowtie, have you decided on a new build?
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And there we go. Weird armored thing.
Also Guard was changed, no need for supports anymore to activate it.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 02:47:58 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I'd vuln you or something, Tir, but to get to you this turn I'd have to cut through the poison swamp and get afflicted, soooo... :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Sena... can't really do that much to the Generals, the Hero is dead, and I'd rather save QL on Killer weapons and other high-damagers, sooo I'm going to have her hold. Or maybe move a bit so the generals can't shank the archer.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

I could mush a General next turn, I think, but that depends on how much we value dead Generals compared to healboops
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We need USEC's post and SentientBowtie's new build and a post.
>Yes?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

I hope that's an acceptable action.
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 308