Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 167766 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Attention Waitlisters!
« Reply #1620 on: November 30, 2013, 12:16:50 am »

Selina nods a bit, deciding it was probably the best she could hope for. She then went with Delphinium to go get the PRT officer thing sorted out.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: RtDifying?!?
« Reply #1621 on: November 30, 2013, 02:59:57 am »

Spoiler: Abel (click to show/hide)

((There it is.))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: November 30, 2013, 03:22:57 am »

((hope I have not missed much, trying to get more active on the boards again, and Matthew Will join the wards probably, fluff later when I know what I missed since the end of the battle))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: November 30, 2013, 06:54:55 am »

((Well he's 20 so it's more likely that he would be an official protectorate member.  Since the Wards are essentially the junior protectorate.

I'm not sure who we would talk to about this, since we don't have a Piggot or Tagg to talk to.))
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: November 30, 2013, 07:51:14 am »

((oh didn't know that, thought the wards was the less professional one, still have not got round to reading worm, mean to but just so much other stuff I want to do too))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: November 30, 2013, 10:16:28 am »

Spoiler: Abel (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Logic (click to show/hide)

((I'm not sure who we would talk to about this, since we don't have a Piggot or Tagg to talk to.))
((There is a (nameless) Director who showed up early on, chatting with Tabitha.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: November 30, 2013, 01:29:35 pm »

((Looking back on page 30 I see that his name is Director Mason.  Thanks for nothing, Brain))

Delphinium had watched the interplay between Selina and Sue, and was glad things had worked out so well. 

She and Kinetics head to Director Mason's office so as to be certain that this would be acceptable.  She greets his assistant/secretary, "Is the director available?  We'd like to speak to him about tomorrow."

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: November 30, 2013, 03:23:09 pm »

((Yeah, this is great, thanks.))

A couple days after Naga's attack, Abel took a long slow walk towards the coastline, back into the areas Naga had damaged, the shelters that had collapsed. The man was in mostly civilian clothes, with the exception of a mask for anonymity's sake. As one might expect, the area was mostly deserted, making it the perfect place to think… and experiment.

"So… I'm a cape now.", he muttered, as he picked his way through the rubble. "This is definitely my chance… but before I take it, I need to know what I can do with it."

Moving towards one of the collapsed shelters, he dropped his backpack, taking out a few cords of various strengths and a tape measure, which he proceeded to lay to one side. Rolling up his sleeves, he began digging through the rubble with the aid of his power. Within a few minutes, various pieces of metal and concrete were laid out near the cords, with weight and size varying from a baseball-sized chunk to a mass roughly the size of a coffin.

Bringing out a notebook, Abel glanced through the first few pages, before smiling and setting it to the side, where it wouldn't risk damage.

"Yep, that looks to be just about everything… let's begin.

Spoiler: Notebook Contents (click to show/hide)

Deciding that he couldn't think of any other relevant tests, Abel began going through the ones in his notes, being careful not to cause a disturbance and to note down the results of each test.

Stress tests like these were never particularly interesting… but it's better to find my limits now than to be surprised by them later. Once I know what I can do, then I'll work on figuring out what I want to do with it.

((So yeah, Abel spends the first couple days experimenting with his power. I apologize for the long list of questions. :P))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: November 30, 2013, 08:26:17 pm »

((Looking back on page 30 I see that his name is Director Mason.  Thanks for nothing, Brain))
Thanks!

A couple days after Naga's attack, Abel took a long slow walk towards the coastline, back into the areas Naga had damaged, the shelters that had collapsed. The man was in mostly civilian clothes, with the exception of a mask for anonymity's sake. As one might expect, the area was mostly deserted, making it the perfect place to think… and experiment.
"So… I'm a cape now.", he muttered, as he picked his way through the rubble. "This is definitely my chance… but before I take it, I need to know what I can do with it."
Moving towards one of the collapsed shelters, he dropped his backpack, taking out a few cords of various strengths and a tape measure, which he proceeded to lay to one side. Rolling up his sleeves, he began digging through the rubble with the aid of his power. Within a few minutes, various pieces of metal and concrete were laid out near the cords, with weight and size varying from a baseball-sized chunk to a mass roughly the size of a coffin.
Bringing out a notebook, Abel glanced through the first few pages, before smiling and setting it to the side, where it wouldn't risk damage.
"Yep, that looks to be just about everything… let's begin.
Deciding that he couldn't think of any other relevant tests, Abel began going through the ones in his notes, being careful not to cause a disturbance and to note down the results of each test.
Stress tests like these were never particularly interesting… but it's better to find my limits now than to be surprised by them later. Once I know what I can do, then I'll work on figuring out what I want to do with it.
((So yeah, Abel spends the first couple days experimenting with his power. I apologize for the long list of questions. :P))
Alright then.
Spoiler: Notebook Contents (click to show/hide)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: November 30, 2013, 08:31:43 pm »

Selina lets Elena do all the talking with the director, not really good at talking to people with power.
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: November 30, 2013, 08:33:01 pm »

((I'm still technically talking to his secretary.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: November 30, 2013, 08:33:54 pm »

((Oh... either way, Selina lets her do most of the talking.))
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: November 30, 2013, 08:48:46 pm »

She and Kinetics head to Director Mason's office so as to be certain that this would be acceptable.  She greets his assistant/secretary, "Is the director available?  We'd like to speak to him about tomorrow."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: November 30, 2013, 10:45:02 pm »

((I'm still technically talking to his secretary.))
((You are? I skimmed past that.))

"Alright, one moment."
[Luck: 2-5]]
"His schedule is a bit full right now...I can pencil you in for Saturday evening."
(It's Wednesday.)
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: November 30, 2013, 10:46:37 pm »

"Um... b-b-b-but this c-c-concerns... th-th-the um... i-induction t-t-tomorrow..." Selina seems pretty nervous.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 137