Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 167765 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: RtD over, Title Unchanged
« Reply #1590 on: November 29, 2013, 08:20:49 pm »

"What's the big deal?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: RtD over, Title Unchanged
« Reply #1591 on: November 29, 2013, 08:22:20 pm »

Selina is shaking under her blankets, trying to calm down.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: November 29, 2013, 08:26:15 pm »

"You nearly destroyed a wall when she began to attack us due to a post traumatic stress breakdown, and you are wondering what the big deal with terrifying her is?" 
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: November 29, 2013, 08:30:35 pm »

"I'm just trying to get her out of her shell, is all. It's not good for her to spend her time cooped up in her room not talking to anyone!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: November 29, 2013, 08:43:37 pm »

"Not an hour ago was she the center of attention, accepting praise from practically everyone.  She brought the picture out herself, handled herself well when Sliver was being lukewarm about it, was gracious and generous in accepting Slither's request for more art of that quality and has been keeping in control for the last few days.  Her "shell" has two creatures living in it and if you're not careful, you'll draw out the one with claws."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: November 29, 2013, 08:44:29 pm »

Blaster shrugs and moves on.

Everyone has their own coping methods. Blaster's just happens to be annoying everyone.
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: November 29, 2013, 08:47:37 pm »

Selina is still shaking a bit under her blankets, trying to calm down.
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: November 29, 2013, 08:52:29 pm »

Elena walks over and sits on Selina's bed, "Do you want to talk?  What happened?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: November 29, 2013, 08:53:25 pm »

Selina shakily explains what Blaster had been asking and all that.
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: November 29, 2013, 10:37:59 pm »

"Well... that kind of makes my joke from earlier even less funny doesn't it?"  Elena looked downcast as she swung her legs back and forth on the side of the bed,

"We're all just trying to get by.  What she said to you was intended to be distressing, it's one of her release mechanisms, like drawing for you.  Logically, if she tried to stop she would be either stressed out or pop and be even worse than she is now."  Elena was really just thinking aloud here, but she had found that talking out a train of thought tended to allow others to follow.  "But even that is just shoving her into a tiny box, covering only one of her many personality traits, she can be nasty when she gets down to it, but she's here and she tries to make things better for others.  It helps her cope with problems in her civilian life, and if you could look past this and try to be, if not friends, then allies, if not that, then at least people who aren't enemies, I'm sure that she'll be much less... aggressive in the future.  I can try to keep her off you if you want, but I'm not sure that it would help anyone."  Elena looks at Selina in an attempt to gauge her reactions to what she was saying.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: November 29, 2013, 10:42:22 pm »

Selina slowly calmed down as Elena spoke, sighing a little bit at how much she herself overreacted.

"I um... I'll try t-t-to get along w-with her... pr-promise... Um... c-can we g-g-go and... um... f-f-find her s-so I can... um... tr-tr-try to st-start over that...?" Selina seems pretty nervous, but accepting of people with problems.
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: November 29, 2013, 10:45:33 pm »

"We can certainly try."  Elena had hoped to inform the girl about the problem of tomorrow, but this seemed more pressing at the moment.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: November 29, 2013, 10:47:41 pm »

Selina gets up to go find Blaster again with Elena.

"Um... wh-why d-d-did you n-need me b-b-by the way...?" Selina was curious as to why Elena had come by.
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: November 29, 2013, 10:58:44 pm »

"Well, we've been unusually lucky with villain activity over the past few days, nothing major, no attacks, nothing."  She spoke as she walked, "Even the Bones, who were practically shooting straight to the top of our, "to arrest" list haven't made a peep since Naga.  I was coming to ask if you wanted to be out of the spotlight tomorrow and instead be watching the ceremony with me from a different angle.  Something tells me that someone is going to try to pull an attack on the induction tomorrow with the cameras rolling."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: November 29, 2013, 11:03:29 pm »

Selina had to think for a bit before answering. She could be in the spotlight and that would make her really nervous and prone to freaking out... or she could help stop any potential attacks before they hit which would put her in danger... But Elena would be there for her, maybe she could do it!

"I um... I w-w-would b-be okay h-h-helping y-you... i-i-if thats okay..." Selina seems pretty nervous still and slightly afraid.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 137