Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 167754 times)

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Attention Waitlisters!
« Reply #1635 on: November 30, 2013, 10:53:20 pm »

Delphinium sighs, "Then, if you don't mind, leaving him a note, that Kinetics and I are borrowing one of the extra PRT officer's uniforms, a can of containment foam and will be monitoring the ceremony tomorrow from the sidelines.  The villains have been too quiet, and Slither, Sliver and I want to be certain that if they do try something tomorrow that we can catch them." 
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: November 30, 2013, 11:37:06 pm »

"Alright. Noted."
The secretary writes a note down.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: November 30, 2013, 11:42:24 pm »

Delphinium turns and gives Kinetics a thumbs up.  "Alright, we're in business."  She heads to the PRT storage rooms to pick out the suit, a can of foam and a practice canister.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: November 30, 2013, 11:43:41 pm »

Selina follows, trying to pick baggy pants so she can use her bracers.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: November 30, 2013, 11:53:54 pm »

They find the uniform/armor, a foam sprayer, and yes, sufficiently baggy pants to hide Selina's current greaves. The whole thing fits a bit loosely, however. She wouldn't pass a detailed inspection, but by then she would be doomed to failure due to not knowing PRT officers' procedures or anything.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: November 30, 2013, 11:58:14 pm »

((Guessing that it is pretty close to late in the evening by now if what we ate was dinner.  Should we just end the day stating that Delphinium helps Selina understand the basic operation of the canister, potentially calling on Blaster, as she would actually know what she's talking about, or is there anything else that we need to have happen?))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: December 01, 2013, 08:43:56 am »

Didn't we start around breakfast time? After that, it was showers, a chat with Slither, being bugged by and making up with Blaster, and now getting the PRT stuff. That could easily fit into a morning.

We could still skip ahead to the next day, if and only if everyone agrees.
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: December 01, 2013, 10:09:47 am »

((I'll agree to it. Selina could theoretically get a few pictures of the deceased and make a couple portraits during that time too.))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: December 01, 2013, 12:29:39 pm »

((We started after a patrol, so I would assume that it was around lunchtime at least.  Also, in terms of everyone, are Pariah and Derm still active?))

Delphinium takes Kinetics to a practice room, where she attempts to explain the operating procedures of the containment foam sprayer, using an empty canister.  "As you saw when we first met, unless you intend to take yourself out of the fight, do not ever point the nozzle straight up or at yourself.  This is pretty much like a higher pressure fire extinguisher a safety switch," she flips the safety towards herself and attempts to pull the trigger.  There's a small release of gas, indicating that the safety is off, she flips the safety back and attempts again and isn't able to pull down the trigger.  "That's about all that I know about these things, if you want to get into the technical reasons why it works, you'll have to ask blaster."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: December 01, 2013, 01:15:57 pm »

((We started after a patrol, so I would assume that it was around lunchtime at least.
Oh. Missed that. I thought I said it was breakfast...silly me.

Also, in terms of everyone, are Pariah and Derm still active?))
I've been thinking about PMing everyone. If there are just two folks left...
Sig

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: December 01, 2013, 01:17:36 pm »

I've just been waiting until someone noticed I was gone.

Turns out I am completely irrelevant.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: December 01, 2013, 01:21:08 pm »

You're not irrelevant, just...out-of-focus.

And I've been busy.
Sig

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: December 01, 2013, 02:08:41 pm »

Anyway, how much time has passed? I've barely been paying attention.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: December 01, 2013, 02:11:50 pm »

A few days. Tomorrow in-game is an induction ceremony for a bunch of heroes joining the Protectorate and Wards. If Tabitha wanted in, that would be the time. Delphinium and Kinetics are suspicious that the villains are going to be attacking during the ceremony, so they borrowed some PRT gear to use in case of ambush.
Sig

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: December 01, 2013, 02:30:37 pm »

Retroactively build my lab back up. See if I can salvage anything.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 137