Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333870 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3435 on: January 28, 2015, 05:44:30 pm »

Alec flinched and started to scratch his head.
: "Wh- I never tried to abandon you all, just... The odds were stacking up all against us out of nowhere and I panicked!"
: "Fighting isn't always the best solution to every damn thing, especially when you have people to stay alive for no matter the odds. Sometimes you have to get the hell out and reassess! I wasn't counting on the rest of you just planting your feet, ready to toss everything to the wayside!"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3436 on: January 28, 2015, 05:45:02 pm »

"Yeah, I... Sorry, I'm not great with this I guess. You just... You guys all did so much from what I've heard about... I guess I just got excited. Sorry."

She sighed and gave a half shrug before walking back over to her pegasus.

"Guess I should just stick with guard duty, huh Mazin?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3437 on: January 28, 2015, 05:48:48 pm »

Sheila folded her arms across her considerable chest. "Excuse me? I planted my feet because I wasn't ready to throw everything to the wayside, got it? Just because what's most important to you ain't here is no reason to call those of us who do... Stuff." The sentence had badly gotten away from her, but she rallied. "I'm not faulting you for thinking to leg it, but the rest of us had our reasons, okay? Don't paint us as idiots."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3438 on: January 28, 2015, 05:48:48 pm »

Alec sighed with Sheila's retort.
: "Duly noted." He shrugged before following up.
: "Hey, sea-legs? I think it's pretty safe to say Yonn and his retainers are pretty much under fire like we are. Safe to say, she's stuck as much as we are." Alec crossed his arms and looked back at Ciera, "Don't listen to her. If you're set on learning more about the world, don't let anyone stop you. Not without at least asking Yonn."
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 05:50:46 pm by CrimsonEon »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3439 on: January 28, 2015, 05:50:40 pm »

"I never said she shouldn't try and learn about the world or whatever. All I did was point out we aren't some noble band of heroes riding across the countryside doing great deeds."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3440 on: January 28, 2015, 05:53:40 pm »

: "Sheila's ain't exactly wrong though...I mean, I wanted to run away too. That don't sound particularly noble."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3441 on: January 28, 2015, 05:54:30 pm »

Ciera shrugged and continued the pet Mazin.

"It doesn't matter. It's not up to me anyways. His Grace will decide, and if the way things have gone in the past are any indication, I'll be back up in the air doing guard duty before you all have even left. But... you know. That's fine. Like she said, you guys are doing this because you need to, so I'll do guard duty because that's what I need to do. Even if you guys are doing great deeds."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3442 on: January 28, 2015, 05:58:29 pm »

: "No, definitely not heroes by any stretch. But that shouldn't change anything." Alec shook his head.
: "And you don't 'need' to do anything. What you 'need' to do is up to you alone, not someone else, even if that someone else happens to be a Duke or the Emperor himself." Alec grit his teeth for a moment, as if recalling something unpleasant, "...Just food for thought."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3443 on: January 28, 2015, 06:02:41 pm »

"I never said she shouldn't try and learn about the world or whatever. All I did was point out we aren't some noble band of heroes riding across the countryside doing great deeds."
: "No, definitely not heroes by any stretch. But that shouldn't change anything." Alec shook his head.

Julius's eye twitched. Wanting to avoid a scene he stormed off towards the battlefield.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3444 on: January 28, 2015, 06:05:14 pm »

Ciera forced a smile and nodded.

"Yeah, no, you're right. I guess. But, I serve the Duke, I do what he tells me to do. Just like your group serves your Lady and defends her against the Empire, even against odds like this."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3445 on: January 28, 2015, 06:12:39 pm »

Sheila snorted. "Honey, I don't 'serve' anybody. I just did what I had to for... Well, him." Sheila gestured over to where Leo was. "I just want to make it very clear; Matilda and I aren't on friendly terms."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3446 on: January 28, 2015, 06:14:30 pm »

Ciera shrugged.

"She's paying you, isn't she? You've been working for her. Regardless of how happy you are with her, you've been serving her if she pays you and you listen to what she tells the group to do."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3447 on: January 28, 2015, 06:17:09 pm »

Sheila crossed her arms again, and scowled as she muttered under her breath. "'m more like a slave than her damn merc..."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3448 on: January 28, 2015, 06:17:56 pm »

Furiously flipping through the pages of his notebook, Julius stood in the center of the corpse ridden field and scanned the ground around him until he saw a discarded spear that had had the tip snap off. He snatched it up and looked through the book one more time.

Finding the section he wanted he snapped the book up and deposited it in his pack. He then grasped the staff with both hands and began angrily going through drills to blow off steam.
It's FEF, not FEOF

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3449 on: January 28, 2015, 06:22:16 pm »

Miguel took a moment to survey the battlefield for a moment. After the excitement of the battle had worn off, his mind returned to his prior predicament. Garaz was still firmly planted under the thumb of the Troyan Empire. Therefore, his family daughter and his grandson were under the imperial influence as well. He silently prayed that his actions here today wouldn't hurt them. Even if his daughter had sought to lock him out of business and retired him to die in some luxurious villa, they were will still the last things he had to family. Alexis looked so much like her mother, and his grandson was a spitting image of himself when he was young. Were anything to happen to them... Miguel dared not to think it.

It was better that she still hated him for the hell he had put her through growing up. Now that he was a wanted man, her hatred of him would shield her from his actions. Sighing, he shook his head. Miguel had never been too inclined to dwell much on sorrow. He rode over to the archer, Efa and dismounted.

: "Hail and well met dead-eye! That was a helluva shock you gave them! Good shooting! Did you find anything interesting on his person?"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 510