Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333870 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3465 on: January 28, 2015, 06:55:20 pm »

Alec looked away as nonchalantly as he could from Grifen earlier question.
: "Neither, nothing. Forget I said that."
"My name's Alec Slyvir. And yes, I do fear that we wouldn't have made it out back there were it not for your help."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3466 on: January 28, 2015, 07:01:23 pm »

What? Why was he winking at her while complimenting her? Was he flirting with her? That didn't make any sense, she'd just met him. But then... Why the wink? She couldn't help as a slight blush crept into her cheeks as she tried to figure out what he was doing.

"Ah, uhm, nice to meet you. And really, I didn't do much... I mean, you thought I was with the other guys at first, remember?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3467 on: January 28, 2015, 07:06:10 pm »

Grifen burst into giggles at the wink, even though it wasn't directed at her.

: "Preeeetty sure Alec was just in a down sorta mood right then. He didn't really have the highest hopes that we'd get outta that fight alive."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3468 on: January 28, 2015, 07:13:22 pm »

Alec paused as her tone changed, did his introduction get to her? Usually by now he's either been slapped or ignored. Smiling, he laughed.
: "Like I said earlier, I was panicking. In no small part due to the sudden appearance of a pegasus and a fierce soldier with plenty of spirit charging into the fray to save us." He started to cast his voice in a sort of deep, bardly-storyteller voice, "I'll tell you, it was quite a scene. Songworthy, even, if the rebellion pulls through. A woman with hair as radiant as the sun itself swooping down to exact justice!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3469 on: January 28, 2015, 07:15:36 pm »

Even as far removed from the situation as he was, Leo couldn't help but shake his head at Alec's antics.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3470 on: January 28, 2015, 07:16:50 pm »

"I... uhm, ah, uhm... Sorry, what?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3471 on: January 28, 2015, 07:17:44 pm »

This was too much for Grifen. The nomad rode away, completely overwhelmed and laughing her head off at the bard's antics.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3472 on: January 28, 2015, 07:19:10 pm »

"I'm gonna go talk to Leo. Have fun you two!" With that, Sheila made her way over to the priest.

As she drew closer, her pace slowed and a blush began to creep up her face. Even now, she felt self conscious. "Uh, Leo? Can we, y'know... Go talk somewhere?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3473 on: January 28, 2015, 07:24:34 pm »

Alec scratched the back of his head and laughed, after noticing the other two ladies walked away he calmed down.
: "Aheh, sorry if I had you going for a bit there. I'm just joking around. I'm not even a bard, really. I just have a flute and a couple of magic songs."
: "Really though, thanks. I honestly didn't think I would make it out alive."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3474 on: January 28, 2015, 07:26:17 pm »

Leo nodded. "It may have to wait for a bit, though. At least until I'm sure no one needs either of us for anything."

(Hopefully you'll be around either in 4 1/2 hours or early tomorrow. Hate my work hours so much. >.<)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3475 on: January 28, 2015, 07:26:41 pm »

"Ah, uhm, I... Ok. I'm sorry, I just... I wasn't sure if you were flirting with me or something. But... Magic songs? That's pretty cool. Is that how you helped boost our fighting ability out there? I was wondering about that. And... I... I guess you're welcome, though I still didn't do too much. I'm sure you would have done just fine even without us."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3476 on: January 28, 2015, 07:36:42 pm »

: "It's just one of the tricks I have up my sleeves, the songs. I'm not much of a fighter myself, can barely handle a knife and conventional magic just has a habit of blowing up in my face."
: "And, I don't know- I wasn't thinking that things were in the bag when the Captain first appeared all of a sudden. I thought about running away, to be honest. Not exactly a great thing to do, I know, but I had to stay alive for more than my sake. To consider running... well, the situation had gotten just that dire."
: "So, on the behalf of my family, too, I'd like to thank you."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3477 on: January 28, 2015, 07:40:31 pm »

"I mean... You guys took care of the Captain before we even got here, didn't you? But... I think that sometimes running away is ok? At least like... Sometimes you need to save yourself. Especially if you have a family to think about. Family is important, after all. Or... At least that's what the guards who are married say."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3478 on: January 28, 2015, 07:50:02 pm »

: "Aheh, well I also have to say I wasn't counting on Deadey- er, our sniper to suddenly develop silk-sharp aiming skills in the interim of four days and to off the Captain so quickly. But, I suppose there are surprises every day. In any case, the rest of the Captain's host would have made short work of us, outnumbering us at least three to one."
: "Anyway, yeah, those guards would be right. When there's no-one left in the world, family's all you got."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3479 on: January 28, 2015, 07:52:02 pm »

"I guess. I don't really have much family... I don't really see my parents ever, and I was an only child so... Yeah. Do you have any children? The guardsmen always talk about how much having a child changes their perspective on what's important."
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 510