Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4640 4641 [4642] 4643 4644 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3125006 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #69615 on: May 22, 2014, 03:25:24 pm »

((didn't Wolf have some mechanical combat robot that Kyle built for him to fight in his stead? Time to remote-activate it. Also, note that Sanure did not say your bracelet was removed - just teleport out.))

ICARUS walks around a bit to do some lining up. That is to say, the invisible demon, and the ceiling above Osmodias. Should the invisible demon turn out to be intangible, ICARUS would fly right through him and smash the ceiling to make it collapse over Osmodias. Heck, should the demon be tangible, the attack may still catch it off-guard enough for ICARUS to SLAM it into the ceiling and thus attack both of them at the same time. She spends 50 battery to increase her dex by 25, to 50, and another 50 battery to increase her strength by 25, to 40, and gives the invisible demon a good old rocket impalement. 230 battery remaining.  ((Also it is a damn shame you are rolling d100s. With dice like those, stats really hardly matter.))

<Lunette, Neferis is taking too long, please check the audience hall. Arthur should be there, waiting for us to help him betray his leader. He might be needed here. Just had to confirm that he is indeed saying the truth.>

« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 03:28:08 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69616 on: May 22, 2014, 03:30:25 pm »

((didn't Wolf have some mechanical combat robot that Kyle built for him to fight in his stead? Time to remote-activate it. Also, note that Sanure did not say your bracelet was removed - just teleport out.))

ICARUS walks around a bit to do some lining up. That is to say, the invisible demon, and the ceiling above Osmodias. Should the invisible demon turn out to be intangible, ICARUS would fly right through him and smash the ceiling to make it collapse over Osmodias. Heck, should the demon be tangible, the attack may still catch it off-guard enough for ICARUS to SLAM it into the ceiling and thus attack both of them at the same time. She spends 50 battery to increase her dex by 25, to 50, and another 50 battery to increase her strength by 25, to 40, and gives the invisible demon a good old rocket impalement. 230 battery remaining.  ((Also it is a damn shame you are rolling d100s. With dice like those, stats really hardly matter.))

((For the nth time, I'm using D50))

[99 vs 80] ICARUS does indeed strike him, but [59 vs 68] Osmodias does not budge.

Osmodias just stands there waiting for icarus to make another move.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69617 on: May 22, 2014, 03:33:05 pm »

and no reaction from the invisible shape? ICARUS can see it, sensors be thanked
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69618 on: May 22, 2014, 03:35:38 pm »

No reaction. ICARUS may see it, but it doesn't seem to concerned with reacting.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69619 on: May 22, 2014, 03:41:06 pm »

After calming down again, sans magical help, Wolf (attempts) to teleport out of his chains.

((Too late now; no metagaming and everyone forgot.))
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69620 on: May 22, 2014, 03:41:30 pm »

((Please don't tell me that thing just tanked all the damage. Ive said it and I'll say it again, rolling str+d50 vs end+d50 is a silly system, easily allowing for people with end 5 to tank damage from strength 20 people. Also the damage done becomes so low, it entirely detaches any relation between damage potential and healthpool))

Until confirmed that Sanure is using outdated systems that break combat, ICARUS will assume that perhaps the invisible thing is immune to physical damage. So mid-air, she charges a shot of her cannon, (mag damage and silver ammo), lining it up as if aiming for Ossy, but firing it point blank at the invisible dude. She uses 100 Mana, to increase her mag by 50, to 65.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69621 on: May 22, 2014, 03:46:25 pm »

((Please don't tell me that thing just tanked all the damage. Ive said it and I'll say it again, rolling str+d50 vs end+d50 is a silly system, easily allowing for people with end 5 to tank damage from strength 20 people. Also the damage done becomes so low, it entirely detaches any relation between damage potential and healthpool))

Until confirmed that Sanure is using outdated systems that break combat, ICARUS will assume that perhaps the invisible thing is immune to physical damage. So mid-air, she charges a shot of her cannon, (mag damage and silver ammo), lining it up as if aiming for Ossy, but firing it point blank at the invisible dude. She uses 100 Mana, to increase her mag by 50, to 65.

((He did in fact tank the damage, but not through the use of the old outdated system. I use 1d50+STR vs END))

Icarus fires the cannon at the invisible demon, to which it vanishes, apparantly defeated. Osmodias slumps to the ground as teh knights follow suit.

Wolf is unable to teleport out.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69622 on: May 22, 2014, 03:52:12 pm »

"Damn."

Wolf sits down.
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69623 on: May 22, 2014, 03:52:49 pm »

((68 end? well I'll be damned...On the other hand, it is situations like these why I put 15 points in mag just in case, instead of going full out on my physical stats...))

"I see..."

<Neferis, check on Alice. Is there any reaction? Check her pulse and breating.>

ICARUS would really love to instantly dive in and just kill the dude while he is weak, but with the knights also dropping, she is afraid Alice may be in danger...She checks Neferis visual feed to check on Alice. And because multitasking is her best talent, she also scans the knights and Osmodias for vital signs.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69624 on: May 22, 2014, 03:56:35 pm »

Neferis teleports back to Alice (It's not like she needs the mana anyways) to check up on her and make sure that she's okay.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #69625 on: May 22, 2014, 03:57:54 pm »

Ashley holds her katana out in front of her.

Tobias teleports to the Vatican and uses his 3D Maneuver Gear to fly through the window.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69626 on: May 22, 2014, 03:58:55 pm »

Alice would still appear to be asleep. THe Knights and Osmodias all appear to still be alive.

((His END is actuall 42. He is getting help from somwhere so his END was boosted.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69627 on: May 22, 2014, 03:59:48 pm »

"Mighty late to the party Tobias, I fear I may have dealt with the main event already."

ICARUS proceeds to kill Osmodias, no need to let an opportunity go to waste

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69628 on: May 22, 2014, 04:01:53 pm »

Well, nothing is that easy. Osmodias begins to chant extremely fast, Raising a barrier around him. The Knights all stand up simultaneously and form a defensive line around the exits. They still do not appear to be interferring, though a few do block Ashley and Tobias' access to ICARUS and Osmodias.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #69629 on: May 22, 2014, 04:04:03 pm »

"I sleep. A lot."
Tobias uses the wires from his Maneuver Gear to knock over multiple knights.

Ashley stands still, but attacks any that come near her
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 4640 4641 [4642] 4643 4644 ... 4748