Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4641 4642 [4643] 4644 4645 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3124704 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #69630 on: May 22, 2014, 04:05:33 pm »

Osmodias proceeds to stand up still chanting. THe invisible demon has reappeared and is now standing behind Ashley.

THe knights are toppled, to which more take their place.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #69631 on: May 22, 2014, 04:06:08 pm »

((Just a question. Can Alice actually wake up or is she stuck asleep for the moment?))
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69632 on: May 22, 2014, 04:07:40 pm »

((Just a question. Can Alice actually wake up or is she stuck asleep for the moment?))

((No, She should wake up within the next post or two.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #69633 on: May 22, 2014, 04:08:23 pm »

<Ashley, Tobias, keep them occupied. What I just took out was quite a lot of effort, I need to teleport to home base for a moment to recharge. HILDA, Alucard and Lizzy should be incoming soon. Remember what Will told us about Arias, they either null magical or physical damage, not both. If you can, give him a nice combo, test what works.>

<Everyone to the basilica at once! He is weak! Attack! Attack!>

ICARUS teleports home to (finaly) use one of the spare batteries. With the teleportation delay and the turn needed to recharge, that's ICARUS back in 3 turns
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 04:10:08 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69634 on: May 22, 2014, 04:11:53 pm »

Neferis teleports back to the Vacatian and tries to charge the line of defensive knights. With her mass and a bit of momentum she should be able to barrel right through them.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69635 on: May 22, 2014, 04:12:57 pm »

<Lunette, the audience room, please. get the backup.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69636 on: May 22, 2014, 04:14:34 pm »

Osmodias laughs,"Such cowardice in one so brave to attack the pope. I have business to attend to so," Osmodias begins to turn around as he utters a command, "Go home, Little lambs."

Ashley is barely able to resist the command, but Tobias has fallen for it completely. AS neferis teleports in, she is hit with the sudden desire to leave mixed with the desire to fight.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #69637 on: May 22, 2014, 04:16:07 pm »

Ashley sends a ball of pure void energy at the demon, sensing it's presence.

Tobias uses his Maneuver Gear to fly over the knights right towards Osmodias, striking with a sword in one hand and shadow energy in the other.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #69638 on: May 22, 2014, 04:16:44 pm »

Oh, or you know, post a second turn before I can... And why are there no resist rolls?
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69639 on: May 22, 2014, 04:18:26 pm »

((Sanure, dont resolve the turn before people even posted. Also, eventhough I know your usualy characters are way overpowered statwise (yes, even if it is not 68, 48 is still tougher than the jets, and all characters)), chances are someone outspeeds him here and attacks before the suggestion. Also, if it is an AoE suggestion that affects all characters, it should be seriously weakened))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69640 on: May 22, 2014, 04:21:59 pm »

((Sanure, dont resolve the turn before people even posted. Also, eventhough I know your usualy characters are way overpowered statwise (yes, even if it is not 68, 48 is still tougher than the jets, and all characters)), chances are someone outspeeds him here and attacks before the suggestion. Also, if it is an AoE suggestion that affects all characters, it should be seriously weakened))

Ok Thats it. Plots on hold until I sort something out with Akroma.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #69641 on: May 22, 2014, 04:36:56 pm »

Suddenly, a complete copy of Osmodias walks into the room, his arms held out as a frown spreads across his face--Bartimaeus begins to speak in Osmodias's voice;
 "My my, what is this? A little changeling lamb impersonating me?" he announces, pointing to the real Osmodias.

Alucard teleports inside with both his pistols in hand. He takes aim at any arias and fires.

HILDA teleports inside.

Lizzie teleports inside, her daggers in hand.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 04:41:26 pm by PrivateNomad »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69642 on: May 22, 2014, 04:46:34 pm »

((As said, plot is on hold. I will queue up the actions and do the RP when its back on))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #69643 on: May 22, 2014, 04:55:06 pm »

<Do we know what mana incarnate is now?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69644 on: May 22, 2014, 05:08:14 pm »

<It appears to be linked with Osmodias, the boss of this whole thing. Sadly, his mindcontrole abilities are too powerful for us to really do something about it. Let's just hope they don't have another Seraphim bomb just laying around, because destroying the first oen should have seriously delayed their plans. gives us time to begin negotiations about dropping a small, really just kiloton, nuke on the place. Let's see him catch a bomb in an illusion>
Pages: 1 ... 4641 4642 [4643] 4644 4645 ... 4748