Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4639 4640 [4641] 4642 4643 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3125003 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #69600 on: May 22, 2014, 02:55:19 pm »

Quote from: Sanure
Wolf is asleep

. . .

Okay.
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #69601 on: May 22, 2014, 02:57:17 pm »

ICARUS considers the current state of affairs...too early to start the attack. Need to buy some more time..and maybe even the playing field a bit. He doesn't know yet that ICARUS can see his true form. At least Alice is safe up there.

"I will let you know, I am here to destroy the order. I shall now begin to kill each and every one of you. Of course, you as their shepherd would not simply throw them into the blender - you know full well they would not slow me down, not if I can take out your jets so easily. How about it, let the gods decide - in a duel. Just you and me. Be a shield to your people when they need one."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69602 on: May 22, 2014, 03:00:38 pm »

"My, My, You are a rowdy lamb. If you wish to rough house, I will oblige you if that is what you wish." The knights protecting Osmodias step aside to allow Icarus access to him.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69603 on: May 22, 2014, 03:02:37 pm »

Neferis is there, remember? She looks at ICARUS and mumbles, "Are you really doing this?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69604 on: May 22, 2014, 03:04:02 pm »

"You may want to send gunfodder out of the room. I tend to make a mess in a large area. No reason to turn your mindcontroled zombies into mince meat."

<Neferis, be so kind, get Alice and bring her to safety. If you can, get HILDA, if not, go to the audience room. There may be help found there...>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69605 on: May 22, 2014, 03:06:27 pm »

"They will be fine. I will make sure to limit you breaking things." Osmodias stands still.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69606 on: May 22, 2014, 03:06:56 pm »

Neferis doesn't hesitate, but grabs Alice and gently pulls her off of the statue. Afterwards she holds her firmly and she leaves the way they came, glancing backward at ICARUS before carrying Alice to safety.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69607 on: May 22, 2014, 03:09:10 pm »

<Neferis, while you are it, please test the bracelet once outside. Please confirm to me wether or not the teleport works. This may be crucial.>

"Not too late to surrender. I've killed gods before, I'll have you know."

ICARUS gets into position dramaticaly slowly. Damn Neferis slowness...

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69608 on: May 22, 2014, 03:10:07 pm »

((Just wondering how long the sleeping drugs last.))
Black lives matter.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #69609 on: May 22, 2014, 03:10:52 pm »

Neferis doesn't hesitate, but grabs Alice and gently pulls her off of the statue. Afterwards she holds her firmly and she leaves the way they came, glancing backward at ICARUS before carrying Alice to safety.

Alice did not resist as Neferis carried her off, she began to snore as she was in her arms.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 03:12:58 pm by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69610 on: May 22, 2014, 03:12:16 pm »

When Neferis gets outside she tries to teleport back to the castle with Alice, just as ICARUS ordered her. Assuming it works, she teleports to wherever HILDA may be.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69611 on: May 22, 2014, 03:14:55 pm »

((Sleeping drug will last...))

Wolf wakes up. He seems to be in a cell across from the actual pope. And he appears to be chained to the floor.

Osmodias laughs.

The Teleportation works.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69612 on: May 22, 2014, 03:17:13 pm »

"Hmm..."

ICARUS checks something. He appeared to be awefully sore about stuff getting destroyed here. She readies herself for a counter attack, and casually stomps the ground in a "getting ready" fashion, to see if perhaps that could gauge a reaction.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69613 on: May 22, 2014, 03:18:50 pm »

"You son of a--"

Whoever is in the jail area can hear loud barking.
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69614 on: May 22, 2014, 03:20:23 pm »

Osmodias laughs, "Though I admit that I've grown fond of the place, I do wonder when you will get started with the rough housing."
Pages: 1 ... 4639 4640 [4641] 4642 4643 ... 4748