Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4638 4639 [4640] 4641 4642 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3125040 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #69585 on: May 22, 2014, 02:35:42 pm »

"They do. Do not come down until you have wrapped your mind around that and know for certain that they do."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #69586 on: May 22, 2014, 02:37:23 pm »

"They do. Do not come down until you have wrapped your mind around that and know for certain that they do."

"Ok I'll... I'll stay up here" Alice sat there and continued to watch the knights below.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69587 on: May 22, 2014, 02:38:55 pm »

ICARUS turns to Ossy. And does a more in-depth scan of the magic that is going on here, to make a 3D model and overlay that with her visuals
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69588 on: May 22, 2014, 02:39:57 pm »

USEC is only half paying attention to everything, and so feels the need to comment that Neferis is the only one of his characters to be with ICARUS et. all. Rose wasn't sure whether the lack of mana flow would kill her or not and decided not to risk it. Lunette knew that she'd be completely useless in a fight, since the lack of mana flow would impact her wards, and so gave her wand to Alice and promised to watch through the bracelets if they needed her.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69589 on: May 22, 2014, 02:41:45 pm »

Lunette could *really* help out right now, as there is some magic going on that needs understanding. She could give Alice directions, I guess

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69590 on: May 22, 2014, 02:42:28 pm »

Wolf eats, then.

He also does not check the food for poison.
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69591 on: May 22, 2014, 02:44:16 pm »

Lunette could *really* help out right now, as there is some magic going on that needs understanding. She could give Alice directions, I guess

That was the plan, actually. She instructs Alice on how to wave the wand around using the bracelets, and observes its reaction. Of course Alice doesn't really know how to use it properly, so it's not as fast or efficient as usual, but it gets the job done.

What magic needs understanding again?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69592 on: May 22, 2014, 02:45:47 pm »

((appearantly, mana incarnate is two things, magic flowing between them. One of these things is likely Ossy, the other is invisible, and likely the source of ossys powers, and/or may make him invincible until that is taken care off))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69593 on: May 22, 2014, 02:47:18 pm »

Wolf falls asleep then since it was laced with a sleeping drug. He is then moved down to the prison area.

ICarus would see a pretty human looking magical signature. Something seems odd about him, but It seems really odd.

"Little lamb, would you please get down from the statue? That is a holy object and you must not deface it like that." Osmodias seems actually concerned with it.

((Mana incarnate appears to be two things, not is two things.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69594 on: May 22, 2014, 02:48:41 pm »

And what else? She is not just looking at Ossy, but also the second source, to visualise what there is

"Stay where you are Alice."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69595 on: May 22, 2014, 02:49:08 pm »

"Little lamb, would you please get down from the statue? That is a holy object and you must not deface it like that." Osmodias seems actually concerned with it.

Alice hesitated
"ICARUS said I... I shouldn't" she looked down "It's... It's too high to get down anyway"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69596 on: May 22, 2014, 02:50:17 pm »

And what else? She is not just looking at Ossy, but also the second source, to visualise what there is

Lunette tries to help out too, taking advantage of Alice's suggestible state to get her to wave the wand around so that she can see how the magic is flowing and try to pinpoint the second source.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69597 on: May 22, 2014, 02:50:29 pm »

"Alice, teleport home."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69598 on: May 22, 2014, 02:52:31 pm »

Mana incarnate appears to be one floor up and the magical signature appears to be a winged being with a large tail, while also having a large elemental signature.

"Rest now Little lamb." Osmodias utters this single command directed to Alice.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69599 on: May 22, 2014, 02:54:58 pm »

Lunette tries to help out too, taking advantage of Alice's suggestible state to get her to wave the wand around so that she can see how the magic is flowing and try to pinpoint the second source.

Alice began to wave the wand around doing as Lunette asked.

"Alice, teleport home."
"Rest now Little lamb."[/color][/color][/glow] Osmodias utters this single command directed to Alice.

Alice looked towards ICARUS and nodded slightly, before she could teleport home though the command reached her ears. Her mind went foggy and she curled up and began to fall asleep.
Pages: 1 ... 4638 4639 [4640] 4641 4642 ... 4748