Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4562 4563 [4564] 4565 4566 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3128196 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #68445 on: May 08, 2014, 07:07:29 am »

<IRIS is laying siege to it so... Also, why isn't anyone telling the Roman officials about this yet?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #68446 on: May 08, 2014, 07:09:27 am »

<Because if they intervene, it will be a bloodbath. If we intervene, the only ones who will be dying are the terrorists. The italian military is not equipped to fight against this, else they would have already done so.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #68447 on: May 08, 2014, 07:10:55 am »

<That doesn't mean they are unable to evacuate as this seems to be to big of a problem to try and stop and hope we succeed.>

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #68448 on: May 08, 2014, 07:11:20 am »

Suddenly sen, "High five Kyle." Sen does not care for hell either.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68449 on: May 08, 2014, 07:12:57 am »

<We will notify them only *after* we have infiltrated the vatican. If we evacuate them first, they will know that we will know something isn up, and expect us to make a move, increasing their defences. I suggest we make the call the moment we have teleported to the teleportations circles origin, and well en route of taking out the bomb.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68450 on: May 08, 2014, 07:32:37 am »

Grandiose appears before ICARUS, "You wouldn't happen to be attempting to locate a very destructive magical frequency would you?"

((I feel like I should push this along a bit.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68451 on: May 08, 2014, 07:33:32 am »

"We are. Should not be that difficult."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68452 on: May 08, 2014, 07:34:44 am »

"Ah, in that case I have two locations for you. One is... I need a map..." Grandiose looks lost.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68453 on: May 08, 2014, 07:35:47 am »

"Two locations? Oho? Well, here is a map."

ICARUS projects one.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68454 on: May 08, 2014, 07:39:16 am »

Grandiose points out Italy, namely the Vatican, and a location near Argentina, but he keeps slowly moving it north east.
"The one in... Italy... has no mana flow, but a very large singular point of stored mana. The second seems to be moving."Grandiose shrugs and sighs, "And that is as much as I know. I make it a rule not to interfere too much with mortal beings. I will be rooting for you however~" And Grandiose is gone.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #68455 on: May 08, 2014, 07:39:54 am »

<I cant find anything, what happened>

((Sorry i missed a day, what happened?))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68456 on: May 08, 2014, 07:41:11 am »

((Icarus just got a hint from Grandiose ( which was me pushing my plot so that the group can hasten to the climax.)))

((EDIT: Oh, and People are planning Angel's Birthday party))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68457 on: May 08, 2014, 07:42:56 am »

"Well that speeds things along."

ICARUS amplifies her voice over the bracelets.

<All personel and associates to the situation room, I repeat, all personel and associates to the situation room. Bartimaeus, or Ashley, one of you needs to act fast, and teleport to the indicated location in Argentina, to keep track of a moving target before it's too far away.>

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68458 on: May 08, 2014, 07:45:37 am »

Samson is already in the Situation room sipping on a cup of Coffee. Shade is making shadow puppets on the wall...

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68459 on: May 08, 2014, 07:46:45 am »

((neither Ashley nor Barti are on right now, so lets assume one of them does indeed track the argentinian thing for convenience?))
Pages: 1 ... 4562 4563 [4564] 4565 4566 ... 4748