Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4560 4561 [4562] 4563 4564 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3128184 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #68415 on: May 08, 2014, 05:14:57 am »

((likewise))
Lizzie nods and pays for fewd. She gets up with Alice and leaves.

Alice leaves with Lizzie
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #68416 on: May 08, 2014, 05:17:01 am »

ICARUS leaves with both.

"Hmm, we should start planning dealing with the order. This Seraphim bomb Will warned us about sounds like bad news."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68417 on: May 08, 2014, 05:27:38 am »

ICARUS leaves with both.

"Hmm, we should start planning dealing with the order. This Seraphim bomb Will warned us about sounds like bad news."

Alice's face fell but she nodded
"We should, we can't let it... it be used"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68418 on: May 08, 2014, 05:33:02 am »

"I think the first thing we need to do is find a safe way into the vatican. Will said the teleportation plattform is on the largest flat surface, and powered by mana incarnate. It should be easy to find. Possibly we can backtrack the location, and send a strike team to wherever the bomb is meant to come from. We should take a few technicans and/or anti-mages to disarm the bomb, alongside the fighters to guard and open the path for the disarm team. A second strike team should take measures to destroy the teleportation platfform once we crossed through it, I guess. The enemy will rush units to defend both plattform and the bomb. So both teams need people who can stay hidden for a bit, and then take out key targets, those who are in command, so in total 2 teams with 3 sub-groups, each with their own goals."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68419 on: May 08, 2014, 05:45:22 am »

"I think the first thing we need to do is find a safe way into the vatican. Will said the teleportation plattform is on the largest flat surface, and powered by mana incarnate. It should be easy to find. Possibly we can backtrack the location, and send a strike team to wherever the bomb is meant to come from. We should take a few technicans and/or anti-mages to disarm the bomb, alongside the fighters to guard and open the path for the disarm team. A second strike team should take measures to destroy the teleportation platfform once we crossed through it, I guess. The enemy will rush units to defend both plattform and the bomb. So both teams need people who can stay hidden for a bit, and then take out key targets, those who are in command, so in total 2 teams with 3 sub-groups, each with their own goals."

"That sounds like a... a good plan to me"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68420 on: May 08, 2014, 05:48:31 am »

"In the making. I'll see in the situation room what everyone plans on contributing individualy. What matters is that the bomb-team needs to be very flexible and able to improvise. We won't know what is at the other side of the teleport."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68421 on: May 08, 2014, 05:54:33 am »

"In the making. I'll see in the situation room what everyone plans on contributing individualy. What matters is that the bomb-team needs to be very flexible and able to improvise. We won't know what is at the other side of the teleport."

Alice nodded
"Ok then"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #68422 on: May 08, 2014, 06:12:08 am »

((Yes, the seraphim bomb doesn't sound important at all considering that I'm in control of one of the factions sieging the Vatican. Also, this is like modern and magical CK2))

Kyle is building something for Angel's birthday.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68423 on: May 08, 2014, 06:14:49 am »

((Yeah, but they can't keep anything from being teleported into the vatican. At best, they can help us get in and do our thing from there, but certainly they are not a *solve plot* button.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68424 on: May 08, 2014, 06:15:45 am »

((That doesn't change the fact that that sounds pretty important and I asked what's happened a few posts ago.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #68425 on: May 08, 2014, 06:17:26 am »

Lizzie happily walks around.

HILDA is glancing around while swinging her giant metal firsts.

Alucard is filing vials with void fire.

Winry is also building something for Angel.

Bartimaeus can teleport too

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68426 on: May 08, 2014, 06:18:25 am »

((nothing happened yet. All info that Will provided was a) they have this bomb called the seraphim bomb somewhere and b) they will teleport it into the vatican through some teleport circle that is - on the biggest flat surface in the vatican and - powered by mana incarnate. That is all we know.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #68427 on: May 08, 2014, 06:21:27 am »

<I could totally impersonate the pope once Yomiko gets done with her magic concealment device.>
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 06:22:58 am by PrivateNomad »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68428 on: May 08, 2014, 06:24:50 am »

"We have less than 70 hours, and I'd like to proceed quickly, so we have some time left for a second try, should our initial attack fail. So first of all we need to find the teleport circle, trace it, and then have someone like Ashley or Selina open up a portal to the origin to send our strike team through."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68429 on: May 08, 2014, 06:26:57 am »

<Why do we want to make sure the vatican is unharmed?>
Pages: 1 ... 4560 4561 [4562] 4563 4564 ... 4748