Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4563 4564 [4565] 4566 4567 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3127902 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #68460 on: May 08, 2014, 07:47:12 am »

((We could have Sen. She can teleport as well :P))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #68461 on: May 08, 2014, 07:47:22 am »

"Well that speeds things along."

ICARUS amplifies her voice over the bracelets.

<All personel and associates to the situation room, I repeat, all personel and associates to the situation room. Bartimaeus, or Ashley, one of you needs to act fast, and teleport to the indicated location in Argentina, to keep track of a moving target before it's too far away.>

Alice quickly teleports to the situation room
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #68462 on: May 08, 2014, 07:47:45 am »

((Sen then, sure))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68463 on: May 08, 2014, 07:51:55 am »

Sen teleports to the specified location. She appears in a clearing with no clear vehicles in sight. In fact the ground here is empty of sentient life. Lots of trees and wildlife however. "So I don't see anything. Where did you get the information from?" Sen is obviously missing it entirely.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68464 on: May 08, 2014, 07:53:08 am »

<Grandiose informed me. Since it is moving, it is likely not underground. Perhaps it's on a flying vehicle, check the skies.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68465 on: May 08, 2014, 07:57:12 am »

<Okay.> Sen flys up into the air. A few seconds later, <You should look at my visual feed...> Sen seems concerned.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68466 on: May 08, 2014, 07:57:40 am »

ICARUS checks the feed

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68467 on: May 08, 2014, 08:01:29 am »

What Icarus would see would be disheartening. High enough to avoid ground detection is a large fleet of fighter jets protecting a squadron of large bombers, one of which is carrying the Seraphim Bomb. Sen is mentally worried.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68468 on: May 08, 2014, 08:02:55 am »

"Hmm, why are these guys already in the air? We still had 70 hours I thought.."

<Guys, I mean it, to the situation room, now.>

((how many of each?))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68469 on: May 08, 2014, 08:05:56 am »

Meme, after explaining things to Mimi and giving her some candy, teleports to the situation room with her 3-D gear, and the choking gas bombs.

Selina gulps and teleports over with a pad of paper.

Runa shouts with triumph and teleports over, having finished her custom order.

Morgan is curious where everyone is going and searches the castle a bit.

Conny teleports over, nursing Elizabeth.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68470 on: May 08, 2014, 08:07:29 am »

<From here it looks like they aren't moving that fast. They don't look like anything in those fighter jet books I read.

((Just for reference, These planes are more futuristic than the current worlds military air vehicles. THey were designed by the order so somethings on them are protected from magic (I.E. These are not meant to be fought, thought you are more than welcome to fight them.) I may look for pics to help describe them.))
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 08:10:14 am by Sanure »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68471 on: May 08, 2014, 08:11:34 am »

((not meant to be fought?))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68472 on: May 08, 2014, 08:13:29 am »

((not meant to be fought?))

((Consider it an entirely optional fight. There literally is no consequences for not fighting it.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68473 on: May 08, 2014, 08:14:29 am »

((but rewards for taking them out, I assume? It would suck if we beat them just for the bomb to be teleported anyway as if we did nothing))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68474 on: May 08, 2014, 08:19:26 am »

((but rewards for taking them out, I assume? It would suck if we beat them just for the bomb to be teleported anyway as if we did nothing))

((Big rewards for taking them out. I have something planned for the bomb if it does get destroyed :P))
Pages: 1 ... 4563 4564 [4565] 4566 4567 ... 4748