Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1950 1951 [1952] 1953 1954 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3132289 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #29265 on: January 21, 2014, 10:42:56 am »

"Ah, you don't want our help, well you are right, Bismuth brought you here against your will. Nobody is keeping you here, feel free to leave if that problem is solved as you say it is."

((note, Hainuwele is not entirely indifferent to her problems. She is just firmly rooted in a away of solving problems that includes calculated risks and sacrifices. so here she is taunting Jaque, because she can still make a perfect bait even without wanting to. All she has to do is leave through the door and stay somewhere where someone riding on a pidgeon can have a good view.))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29266 on: January 21, 2014, 10:45:21 am »

She shudders again, arms wrapping around Meme.
"It okay, we keep safe!" Meme smiles and tries to tickle Jaque.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29267 on: January 21, 2014, 10:46:57 am »

"That particular gang is gone. Their leader is probably far away by now." She sighs, picking up the remote and turning on the TV, flipping through channels before finally settling on the news, right now reporting on the story of a girl who had been curing terminally sick patients with some kind of magic, debating whether this was a good thing or not.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29268 on: January 21, 2014, 10:48:16 am »

Meme cuddles happily.
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29269 on: January 21, 2014, 10:49:01 am »

"What makes you so optimistic that they are gone? Sure, Bismuth is scary, but a gang with a mage as their leader will think of ways."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29270 on: January 21, 2014, 10:49:57 am »

"Why would the gang members go for anyone but the one they tried to capture."
"That depends on why they tried to capture her. I mean, unless they were hired by her dad to try and bring her back or something like that there's a reason they wanted to capture her, and it might apply to someone else."

"I say since we can't capture them because of...strangulating tattoos, or whatever they are, we set her up as bait, and those of us who can be at least a bit subtle follow them to their hidehout. That one calls for bakeup then, and we might have a chance at actually getting some information. If you have way of doing that without her as bait, I am listening."
"Use someone else?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29271 on: January 21, 2014, 10:50:56 am »

"And who would you use as bait? Why would a gang that has interests in capturing her capture anyone else?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #29272 on: January 21, 2014, 10:51:04 am »

Marie joins the cuddles because blaaaaaargh.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #29273 on: January 21, 2014, 10:51:20 am »

Marie joins the cuddles because blaaaaaargh.
Blaaaargh indeed.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29274 on: January 21, 2014, 10:52:56 am »

"And who would you use as bait? Why would a gang that has interests in capturing her capture anyone else?"
"Why wouldn't they? They've gotta have some reason for capturing her, but why would that reason apply to her and only her?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29275 on: January 21, 2014, 10:54:28 am »

"What makes you so optimistic that they are gone? Sure, Bismuth is scary, but a gang with a mage as their leader will think of ways."

"Maybe... But until proven otherwise, I just want to forget about it..." She blinks, crying out a bit and scrambling backward into the couch as the news changes stories, the picture in the corner of the screen changing into the image of a dark-skinned man with tattoos covering most of the right half of his face.

"Another victim of the mage-killer was found today; Boston Tyler, suspected drug dealer, murderer, and known user of mind controlling and manipulating magics, was found dead in his home today. His wounds fit the profile of the other victims thus far, his throat slit open, seemingly from a scalpel or other such instrument, before his abdomen was cut open and the organs removed..."

"turnitoffturnitoffturnitoff..." she sobs, curling up.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29276 on: January 21, 2014, 10:55:28 am »

((...I don't know whether to give her a hug or arrest her. :c))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29277 on: January 21, 2014, 10:56:40 am »

((...I don't know whether to give her a hug or arrest her. :c))

((Hey now, killer used a scalpel, they said. All she's got are two bigass knives that shouldn't even keep an edge very well, given their materials.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29278 on: January 21, 2014, 10:57:53 am »

"Maybe... But until proven otherwise, I just want to forget about it..." She blinks, crying out a bit and scrambling backward into the couch as the news changes stories, the picture in the corner of the screen changing into the image of a dark-skinned man with tattoos covering most of the right half of his face.

"Another victim of the mage-killer was found today; Boston Tyler, suspected drug dealer, murderer, and known user of mind controlling and manipulating magics, was found dead in his home today. His wounds fit the profile of the other victims thus far, his throat slit open, seemingly from a scalpel or other such instrument, before his abdomen was cut open and the organs removed..."

"turnitoffturnitoffturnitoff..." she sobs, curling up.
Meme hits the remote buttons with her foot before gently patting and rubbing Jaque's back.
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29279 on: January 21, 2014, 10:58:02 am »

((...still. :c))
Pages: 1 ... 1950 1951 [1952] 1953 1954 ... 4748