Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1948 1949 [1950] 1951 1952 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3131350 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #29235 on: January 21, 2014, 09:04:03 am »

Kyle steals Conny's bracelet for a second looking through the feed he left on his.

He returns it to Conny before realizing that he doesn't have... anyone's number. This makes him fluffed.
"On top of the dresser in Selina's room Kyle. Just don't snoop around."

Ghost is... I have no idea at this point.

Meme was still talking to Angel, but I can't tell anymore either...

Luna is programming again.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29236 on: January 21, 2014, 09:09:59 am »

Angel wanders into the room with Jacqualine and the others, still chatting with Meme. She stops and looks at Jac, confused, presumably noticing something strange about her.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29237 on: January 21, 2014, 09:12:23 am »

"OH! HI JAQUE! She new hewre! She wike to cuddwe!" Meme waves happily
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #29238 on: January 21, 2014, 09:17:05 am »

Marie is hanging around with Meme and Jacque and co.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #29239 on: January 21, 2014, 09:27:35 am »

Hainuwele tries to keep an eye on Jaque while Kyle is away, pretending to be busy with sewing various changes of clothes, to kill time until Amaterasu sends news.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29240 on: January 21, 2014, 09:47:04 am »

She notices the small person, blinking a bit. It was surprising. "Hello there..." She doesn't really move or anything, just greets her, still mostly just sitting on the couch and fidgeting, lightly pulling on the sleeves of her sweatshirt, smoothing out her skirt, and generally looking rather nervous from all the people.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29241 on: January 21, 2014, 09:48:19 am »

"Hello, hello. You yet another new arrival?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29242 on: January 21, 2014, 09:52:08 am »

"Hello, hello. You yet another new arrival?"

she nods, smiling a littlle. "Um... Yes. My name's Jacqueline. What's yours?" Strangely enough, she doesn't seem to even notice anything strange about her, outside of the initial surprise in that she hadn't seen anything like it before.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29243 on: January 21, 2014, 09:52:28 am »

She notices the small person, blinking a bit. It was surprising. "Hello there..." She doesn't really move or anything, just greets her, still mostly just sitting on the couch and fidgeting, lightly pulling on the sleeves of her sweatshirt, smoothing out her skirt, and generally looking rather nervous from all the people.
"Hi, Jaqualine! I'm Angel. What brings you here?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29244 on: January 21, 2014, 09:54:00 am »

"Hi, Jaqualine! I'm Angel. What brings you here?"

"Well... Um... Bismuth, I guess... She kind of kidnapped me, a little." She giggles a bit. "I had a bit of trouble with some gang members, and she helped me out. Then she and a few others talked me down and she carried me back here. Without asking, but I wouldn't want to walk back to my apartment at night, anyway... I might be staying here, though..."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #29245 on: January 21, 2014, 09:55:03 am »

"Bismuuuuth."

"Sorry bout that! I wasn't thinking! She was just a poor innocent girl who needed protection >_<"

"right, right."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29246 on: January 21, 2014, 10:03:21 am »

"What gang?"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29247 on: January 21, 2014, 10:05:55 am »

"What gang?"

She fidgets again, obviously becoming more nervous at the questions about this. "W-well... they called themselves the Black Vipers..."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29248 on: January 21, 2014, 10:12:07 am »

"That...sounds kinda like they are trying to hard...oh well. But this is hardly the place where victims of usual gang violence would hide out. So...either this is no ordinary gang, or you are not the ordinary victim. Or both. Is there something we should know? You can trust us, we are...sort of world famous problem solvers."

....sais the 10cm girl, in the same room as the kindergardner/pyromaniac, the eldritch tentacle horror and the cat-girl baby. Totaly the best problem solvers and protectors.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29249 on: January 21, 2014, 10:17:42 am »

"That...sounds kinda like they are trying to hard...oh well. But this is hardly the place where victims of usual gang violence would hide out. So...either this is no ordinary gang, or you are not the ordinary victim. Or both. Is there something we should know? You can trust us, we are...sort of world famous problem solvers."

....sais the 10cm girl, in the same room as the kindergardner/pyromaniac, the eldritch tentacle horror and the cat-girl baby. Totaly the best problem solvers and protectors.

She shrugs, looking away.

"Their boss has... some kind of tattoo magic. The rest of them are mostly just normal people they've controlled with it... And like I said... I'm mostly here because Miss Bismuth brought me here..."
Pages: 1 ... 1948 1949 [1950] 1951 1952 ... 4748