Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1949 1950 [1951] 1952 1953 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3131385 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #29250 on: January 21, 2014, 10:21:10 am »

"And what would they want from you?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29251 on: January 21, 2014, 10:22:05 am »

"And what would they want from you?"

Jacqueline looks away, a shadow drawing over her face. She shudders, drawing her legs up against her chest. "I... I don't want to talk about it."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29252 on: January 21, 2014, 10:23:05 am »

"Hmpf. Oh well, can you then at least point us to where we might find some of them?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #29253 on: January 21, 2014, 10:24:05 am »

"They're all dead, I think. When I found their hideout to get some answers, their tattoos strangled em to death."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29254 on: January 21, 2014, 10:24:24 am »

"Hmpf. Oh well, can you then at least point us to where we might find some of them?"

She shakes her head slowly, eyes half-closing. "N-no... The group that... that I knew where was is dead."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29255 on: January 21, 2014, 10:26:58 am »

"Subtle Bismuth...very subtle. Without a lead, all we can do is wait until they come to us then... And I don't suppose that missy here... ((poke against Jaque)) ... would be quite willing to act as bait, now would she..."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29256 on: January 21, 2014, 10:31:09 am »

"Subtle Bismuth...very subtle. Without a lead, all we can do is wait until they come to us then... And I don't suppose that missy here... ((poke against Jaque)) ... would be quite willing to act as bait, now would she..."

"No." Her voice is dry and scratchy, body shaking gently along with the word. "I wouldn't."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29257 on: January 21, 2014, 10:32:27 am »

"Well, so you want a perfect solution that basicaly solves the problem on it's own, without any risk or danger? Sure, they sell those ate the solution store, what else can I get you while at it?"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29258 on: January 21, 2014, 10:35:15 am »

"Well, so you want a perfect solution that basicaly solves the problem on it's own, without any risk or danger? Sure, they sell those ate the solution store, what else can I get you while at it?"

She looks at her for a few seconds, shuddering a little. "Shut up. I didn't ask for your help."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29259 on: January 21, 2014, 10:35:24 am »

She notices the small person, blinking a bit. It was surprising. "Hello there..." She doesn't really move or anything, just greets her, still mostly just sitting on the couch and fidgeting, lightly pulling on the sleeves of her sweatshirt, smoothing out her skirt, and generally looking rather nervous from all the people.
"Hi, Jaqualine! I'm Angel. What brings you here?"
"Well... Um... Bismuth, I guess... She kind of kidnapped me, a little." She giggles a bit. "I had a bit of trouble with some gang members, and she helped me out. Then she and a few others talked me down and she carried me back here. Without asking, but I wouldn't want to walk back to my apartment at night, anyway... I might be staying here, though..."
((What does Angel notice, exactly? She has a bond with Nuriel, a demon, and since that lead to her becoming permanently stuck at age 5 that's some pretty severe physical change from the bond.))
"Oh..."

"I'm sure we could find someone else."
<Like you. You look vulnerable, but can probably take care of yourself, and if not, I can.>
"Nuriel, that's mean."
<Why would they think Angel would be vulnerable? She's one of the Northdale Five.>
<Hannawool then?>
"She's small, they wouldn't notice her."
<Will?>
<Something tells me I'm not their type.>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29260 on: January 21, 2014, 10:38:17 am »

"Why would the gang members go for anyone but the one they tried to capture. I say since we can't capture them because of...strangulating tattoos, or whatever they are, we set her up as bait, and those of us who can be at least a bit subtle follow them to their hidehout. That one calls for bakeup then, and we might have a chance at actually getting some information. If you have way of doing that without her as bait, I am listening."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29261 on: January 21, 2014, 10:38:53 am »

She feels a sense of strangeness from Jacque's sleeves.

Said girl shakes her head, sighing a little and closing her eyes. "It's dealt with. Don't worry about it."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29262 on: January 21, 2014, 10:39:06 am »

"That...sounds kinda like they are trying to hard...oh well. But this is hardly the place where victims of usual gang violence would hide out. So...either this is no ordinary gang, or you are not the ordinary victim. Or both. Is there something we should know? You can trust us, we are...sort of world famous problem solvers."

....sais the 10cm girl, in the same room as the kindergardner/pyromaniac, the eldritch tentacle horror and the cat-girl baby. Totaly the best problem solvers and protectors.
"...What Victem mean?"

"They're all dead, I think. When I found their hideout to get some answers, their tattoos strangled em to death."
"Why dey die?" Meme looks confused and a bit sad.

She looks at her for a few seconds, shuddering a little. "Shut up. I didn't ask for your help."
Meme walks up and gives her a hug to help calm her down.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #29263 on: January 21, 2014, 10:40:59 am »

Sen sees the three riders go off to a seemingly random part of the desert....

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29264 on: January 21, 2014, 10:42:38 am »

She shudders again, arms wrapping around Meme.
Pages: 1 ... 1949 1950 [1951] 1952 1953 ... 4748