Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1952 1953 [1954] 1955 1956 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3131329 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #29295 on: January 21, 2014, 11:16:50 am »

((*cough*Batman*cough*))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #29296 on: January 21, 2014, 11:18:23 am »

Kyle is looking through Fluffy's audio visual feed.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #29297 on: January 21, 2014, 11:18:33 am »

((batman kills no one though))

"Hmm, we might be able to bait that mobster anymore, but we might be able to bait this killer. Who here has the most delicious orga magical powers, and the most dubious record of questionable deeds?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29298 on: January 21, 2014, 11:19:12 am »

"Is that a good idea?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29299 on: January 21, 2014, 11:20:08 am »

"I mean, he used a scalpel to kill him. Maybe it's some sort of Dr.Frankenstein, who is building some sort of super-mage by cramping his monster full of magical organs?"
<Dr. Frankenstein used alchemy to make his monster. Anyways...it's possible?>

((Well, they can hear anyone who's holding one.))
>The concept that the serial killer in the news here's a vigilante.<
<That mage-killer? Doubtful, but...>
Will looks up the mage-killer using his smartphone to see if the mage-killer was executing all mages or just criminals. And to see if he can find other connections between the victims.
((Oy, Elf, does Will find anything else at the school? Remember? The AniMaria getting kidnapped plot?))

"Hmm, we might be able to bait that mobster anymore, but we might be able to bait this killer. Who here has the most delicious orga magical powers, and the most dubious record of questionable deeds?"
Mind-whistling from Nuriel.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29300 on: January 21, 2014, 11:22:03 am »

((I know. :P))
Will does find some more evidence. Namely, the prints of a crocodile were found, a large than normal one, presumably Sobek, as he concluded.

However, there are also sandal prints,  standing opposite where the bracelet and the manticore were. They are absolutely CHARGED with magical energy.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #29301 on: January 21, 2014, 11:22:42 am »

((batman kills no one though))

<I don't technically exist here, though.>
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29302 on: January 21, 2014, 11:23:10 am »

<I wonder if we could use Keith to lure him out. He used to run with a gang.>

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29303 on: January 21, 2014, 11:24:20 am »

"I mean, he used a scalpel to kill him. Maybe it's some sort of Dr.Frankenstein, who is building some sort of super-mage by cramping his monster full of magical organs?"
<Dr. Frankenstein used alchemy to make his monster. Anyways...it's possible?>

Will looks up the mage-killer using his smartphone to see if the mage-killer was executing all mages or just criminals. And to see if he can find other connections between the victims.

I'll just go ahead and do it without a roll, since he's... him.

All the victims were criminals in a big way (murderers, rapists, things like that), usually ones that are known magic users, though there are one or two who aren't, at least not openly. How familiar is he with earth serial killers, since he isn't from there?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29304 on: January 21, 2014, 11:25:18 am »

Meme curls up around Jaque and cuddles.

@Cado goes to school and has 2 tests and 5 T-charts to finish.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29305 on: January 21, 2014, 11:27:46 am »

Kyle continues to say things without anyone listening.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #29306 on: January 21, 2014, 11:28:47 am »

Hainuwele continues to be unable to respond to <mindtalk>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29307 on: January 21, 2014, 11:31:00 am »

Will does find some more evidence. Namely, the prints of a crocodile were found, a large than normal one, presumably Sobek, as he concluded.

However, there are also sandal prints,  standing opposite where the bracelet and the manticore were. They are absolutely CHARGED with magical energy.
<Interesting. Definitely Sobek, definitely not alone. Sandal prints, charged with magical energy. Hermes, perhaps?>

All the victims were criminals in a big way (murderers, rapists, things like that), usually ones that are known magic users, though there are one or two who aren't, at least not openly. How familiar is he with earth serial killers, since he isn't from there?
[/quote]
Not very. Some, like Jack the Ripper, would have existed in both worlds, and others, like Amy Hart, are big enough that he's heard of them, but...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29308 on: January 21, 2014, 11:32:49 am »

<Interesting. Definitely Sobek, definitely not alone. Sandal prints, charged with magical energy. Hermes, perhaps?>

Quote from: GreatWyrmGold

Not very. Some, like Jack the Ripper, would have existed in both worlds, and others, like Amy Hart, are big enough that he's heard of them, but...

Oh, well in that case lucky break, the MO is almost identical to Jack's, though it's likely a copycat killer or he's moved on to bigger game and somehow immortal.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 11:34:59 am by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29309 on: January 21, 2014, 11:33:30 am »

>Think more Egyptian. The way this went, maybe Sobek and Anima were forced to surrender by this newcomer, hence why she took her bracelet off.

Knowing her, she probably did it to keep us out of her business, or to keep her friends safe. Whatever the case, this isn't good.<
Pages: 1 ... 1952 1953 [1954] 1955 1956 ... 4748