Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1951 1952 [1953] 1954 1955 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3131414 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #29280 on: January 21, 2014, 10:58:30 am »

"Ah, you were right on spot, the problem did solve itself!"

Hainuwele starts considering Kyle might have a point in suspecting her. Clearly they did something terrible to her, and the next day the gang leader dies. There could very well be a connection...
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29281 on: January 21, 2014, 11:01:52 am »

She continues to cry and sob, curling around Meme.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29282 on: January 21, 2014, 11:02:34 am »

Meme just tries to be a good fluffly pillow thing for now, letting her calm down.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #29283 on: January 21, 2014, 11:04:24 am »

"...So our serial killer is a vigilante, huh?" Marie muses aloud.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #29284 on: January 21, 2014, 11:05:31 am »

>Dexter much?<

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29285 on: January 21, 2014, 11:05:52 am »

"Come on, he's got a nice ear-to-ear grin now, so celebrate, you are safe now."

to the others

"I find the organ removal more worrying though. The point of these murders seem to go beyond just hating on mages and killing them. Maybe the murder is looking for something? Maybe drinking a nice organ slushy can give him the powers of his victims, or something? This needs to end, before whatever he is trying to achieve grows beyond what can be easily dealt with."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29286 on: January 21, 2014, 11:07:06 am »

"What makes you so optimistic that they are gone? Sure, Bismuth is scary, but a gang with a mage as their leader will think of ways."

"Maybe... But until proven otherwise, I just want to forget about it..." She blinks, crying out a bit and scrambling backward into the couch as the news changes stories, the picture in the corner of the screen changing into the image of a dark-skinned man with tattoos covering most of the right half of his face.

"Another victim of the mage-killer was found today; Boston Tyler, suspected drug dealer, murderer, and known user of mind controlling and manipulating magics, was found dead in his home today. His wounds fit the profile of the other victims thus far, his throat slit open, seemingly from a scalpel or other such instrument, before his abdomen was cut open and the organs removed..."

"turnitoffturnitoffturnitoff..." she sobs, curling up.
Angel stares at the television screen.
"That's horrible! Why would anyone do something like that?"
Will would give his two cents, but he's investigating stuff at the school. Which reminds me.

Will continues looking for clues.
[26+40]

>Dexter much?<
<What's Dexterian?>
(Wait, mind bracelets tell people what others are saying now? Every bit of that conversation was using real words. Hence why Will was staying out.)

"I find the organ removal more worrying though. The point of these murders seem to go beyond just hating on mages and killing them. Maybe the murder is looking for something? Maybe drinking a nice organ slushy can give him the powers of his victims, or something?"
"Eww..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29287 on: January 21, 2014, 11:08:52 am »

"I mean, he used a scalpel to kill him. Maybe it's some sort of Dr.Frankenstein, who is building some sort of super-mage by cramping his monster full of magical organs?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #29288 on: January 21, 2014, 11:10:17 am »

"That's sick..."
Says the horrified and scared Keith knowing that he can do worse if he ever got a good magic roll.

Kyle is trying to connect to Fluffy's mind via bracelet.
<So a note to everyone, if we could share phone numbers then we dont always hqve to speak mind to mind that'd be great.>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29289 on: January 21, 2014, 11:10:45 am »

"No speak bout sad tings!" Meme keeps comforting Jaque.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29290 on: January 21, 2014, 11:10:53 am »

((Well, they can hear anyone who's holding one.))
>The concept that the serial killer in the news here's a vigilante.<

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29291 on: January 21, 2014, 11:11:57 am »

"If that guy is out for mages, he might eventually come for us. Does anyone have a way to make one of these bracelets in my size? I'd like to be contactable, wherever I am"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29292 on: January 21, 2014, 11:14:05 am »

((Actually...Hm. I should note that down. For now, though, excuse Richard's slip. :P.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29293 on: January 21, 2014, 11:15:13 am »

"I doubt he is a vigilante. The organ removal suggests more than that. He might very well be aiming for mages who are doing bad things on purpose though. Less motivation for the police to stop him, and many ways to defend himself if he is caught. Covers up his real goal too. Rather clever."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #29294 on: January 21, 2014, 11:16:08 am »

"You say that, but being a vigilante and being crazy are hardly mutually exclusive, either."
Pages: 1 ... 1951 1952 [1953] 1954 1955 ... 4748