Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24

Author Topic: BM XL: Miner's Mafia (Scumteam Wins!)  (Read 44847 times)

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BM XL: Miner's Mafia (Full)
« Reply #255 on: May 09, 2013, 03:28:38 am »

Borno: Please post more content, your question to me was decent, but your reply was essentially a repeat of Deathsword's
{RVS questions are rarely asked to replacements. Instead the questions are about the players opinion on his/her predecessor's actions and what has happened so far}
and your question to Deathsword was a repeat of what I'm asking him with slightly different, and vaguer, wording. It also contradicts the fact that Deathsword's post was several days before the end of Day 3, if you had questions or issues with it, why didn't you ask him then?
It was still what I thought of your question though. Yes, Deathsword did say it before me, but are you saying you'd prefer me to not answer at all than say my opinion if someone else has said it before me? Same goes for the question I asked him.

And the reason I'm only asking this now is because I didn't exactly find it too scummy at the time. However, looking back, it does seem to be pretty scummy, which is why I'm attacking him now.

Anyway, onto my reads.

Lenglon: Seems pretty towny to me. He's a barrel full 'o' activeness, and I like that. Doing well so far in terms of scumhunting too

Shinigami_King: Also pretty towny. Not as active as Lenglon, but seems good at scumhunting.

Deathsword: Seems the scummiest player here so far. Pretty lurky (although I can't say much), and his post on swordsmith was pretty much parroting what every else had said. Perhaps swordsmith crafted deathsword badly and so deathsword resents him for it, or maybe deathsword was feeling a little lazy as Mafia and wanted a quick lynch. I personally think that it's the latter though.

Deathsword- Scummier but still mild.
My general feelings toward you right now are pretty simple. All your actions seem to be fairly two dimensional with no original reasoning, meaning or strength behind them.
Wait wait wait wait. Don't make me go back on my words. Is this it? Really? You make two sentences for your case to lynch someone? Please elaborate your case, or I may be forced to change my vote.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 09, 2013, 12:23:29 pm »

Working my way backwards through the thread

Deathsword: Seems the scummiest player here so far. Pretty lurky (although I can't say much), and his post on swordsmith was pretty much parroting what every else had said. Perhaps swordsmith crafted deathsword badly and so deathsword resents him for it, or maybe deathsword was feeling a little lazy as Mafia and wanted a quick lynch. I personally think that it's the latter though.

Parroting? No. Let's see everyone's cases on swordsmith:

Spoiler: My case (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Borno (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shinigami (click to show/hide)

If you look at it, all 3 cases were similar? Why? Because swordsmith was scummy. He was town, yes, but that doesn't make his behaviour less scum-like. Not lynching a scummy person because they might be town is simply stupid, borno.

Deathsword: could you please paste a link to the game where Borno "Lurked to Victory"? I would like to review it for building a meta-based case.
My memory isn't what it once was. I was thinking of BM 35, where scum boltur (which I insist on confusing with borno, that was in that game (and also lurked)) lurked to victory. Borno was scum on BM 34, where he lurked but was replaced with always-scum Tiruin.

Reads:
Shinigami: Town, quite a solid player, have yet to see a scum-tell. Also, see below.
Borno: Scum, is trying to drive a bullshit case on me being lurky (while he lurked like a champ), even though I repeatedly stated throught the thread that for the first half of the game I was quite sick, and, most importantly, accusing me of parroting, despite that all 3 cases on swordsmith were similar, including his own (which was not the first, shinigami's was).
Lenglon: Null, clearly intelligent, hasn't dropped any scumtells, but gut feeling makes me suspicious of him still.

Also, I am a doctor. Night 1: I protected Nerjin, Night 2: I protected swordsmith, Night 3: I protected Shinigami.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 09, 2013, 12:38:15 pm »

Also, I am a doctor. Night 1: I protected Nerjin, Night 2: I protected swordsmith, Night 3: I protected Shinigami.
I can understand why you protected Nerjin night 1, and shinigami night 3, but why did you protect swordsmith night 2?

and thank you very much for claiming doctor, it's making things much clearer.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 09, 2013, 01:14:43 pm »

As far as scum targeting goes, scum prefers to hit players that haven't been neither scummy nor town-ish. Scum only tend to kill strong/active/agressive players when it would make someone else look bad. Of course, most players know this, so it ends up being WIFOM. swordsmith looked like such a player to me at the time, thus why I protected him. Things changed during D3, of course.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 09, 2013, 03:37:56 pm »

Welp, I don't know what to think anymore... I'll be back after I ponder what has happened a bit.
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 09, 2013, 04:12:39 pm »

Deathsword: Why did you choose to claim now? Why not claim at the start of the day?

Requesting a Massclaim: I want confirmation of Deathsword's doctor claim, and need to know if anyone is going to be claiming anything else before presenting my lynch case on who I think is scum. Shinigami do not claim until Borno has. Shinigami is the only person we all agree is town, so he should claim last so we can catch anyone who Fakeclaims. remember there is no more than one person who has any given power role, if someone claims your power role they are scum. I am a Vanilla Townie.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 09, 2013, 04:28:24 pm »

Quote from: Deathsword link=topic=124597.msg4235990#msg4235990 date=1368120209
Also, [u
I am a doctor[/u]. Night 1: I protected Nerjin, Night 2: I protected swordsmith, Night 3: I protected Shinigami.
Yes, thanks for clearing that up. Everyone, we have found the scum. I am the actual doctor. Finally I can explain my lurking. Mostly it has been because I felt kinda bad for not protecting griffionday n1  :-\ I was deciding whether to protect him or nerjin, and I thought that the scum would kill the ICs first, knowing full well that there was every possibility that he could be scum. N2 I protected deathsword, although that was a waste of a protect as he is huge scum. N3 I protected shinigami too. So I guess that Shinigami is confirmed town now, unless if the scum no killed, which quite frankly doesn't make sense in my opinion.

Borno: Scum, is trying to drive a bullshit case on me being lurky (while he lurked like a champ), even though I repeatedly stated throught the thread that for the first half of the game I was quite sick, and, most importantly, accusing me of parroting, despite that all 3 cases on swordsmith were similar, including his own (which was not the first, shinigami's was).
You seem to have forgotten to read what was in the parenthesis. And about the parroting? It's because your case was three lines long. You were making the vote to kill someone and didn't even put any effort into it at all, because you wanted a quick and easy mislynch.

Everyone: I'll make more of a case on deathsword when I get home from school, but this is all I have for now. It'd be interesting to see what shinigam's case is though.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 09, 2013, 04:37:24 pm »

Welp, that was easy. Borno is scum. I'll present the lynch case later tonight when I have my notes with me.

Borno: Thank you for your cooperation.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 09, 2013, 07:40:50 pm »

Scratch that, RL is getting in the way. The short version:
Lurking, weak cases, acting almost purely for defense, Rangercaddo voted for deathsword at the end of day 2, every NK has been for the most active player of the most recent day, including last night (shinigami is only alive because of deathsword), being too nice to me, and process of elimination, deathsword's reaction to me throwing every accusation i could think of at him (which is normally a scumtell btw, and i think it's why he wasn't sure what to make of me) was a perfectly town reaction. borno however all of day 4 was basically doing exactly what i wanted him too, and nothing more. meaning he was acting purely out of defensive instinct and not actually scumhunting.

sorry about the bad formatting, i'm in a bit of a hurry.

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 09, 2013, 10:08:53 pm »

Scelly, would you kindly show the vote count. I would like to see it before I make any upcoming statements.

Also yes, I am vanilla town.
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 09, 2013, 10:21:18 pm »

Borno (2): Lenglon, Deathsword
Shinigami_King (0):
Lenglon (0):
Deathsword (2): Shinigami_King, Borno,

Day will end 5/14/2013 at 18:00 GMT. Mod extended 24 hours to account for the fact I will not be available to end on Monday. Approximately 60:00 Hours left
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 09, 2013, 11:14:38 pm »

I want everyone to re-read pages 11-12-13. There are a few things that I feel necessary to point out.

When I was making my case against swordswith one of the things I was looking for was ranger having a quarrel with his scum buddy to divert suspicion. Well if you take a look, deathsword was also on the list of back and forth attacks. as seen here

A quote from ranger
Okay, lets do this thing.

Okami + SwordSmith: I'm going to continue to investigate Borno and see if i can find anyone else scummy.

Okami: I complained about IGs death because i thought Spectr and Deaths votes were from RVS and were left there because they hadn't had time to post. And i agreed with Griffs points but that doesn't mean i was taking cues from him. He left off on Borno but i decided (no matter how weak it may have been) to stay on him.

SwordSmith: What are your thoughts on being the deciding vote on IG and him showing up Town?

Spectr + The Swords: What are your thoughts on IG showing up town? Do you think he made any good points before his death?

Spectr + Death: Why didn't you change your votes on IG when we left RVS? Specifically Death who had a chance to change it as he did post before the cutoff.

Borno + Spectr: Where are you guys?

Nerjin: You've posted twice since Griffs NK. The first was saying people should get back to the game and the second talking with the Mod. What are your thoughts on Griffs NK and do you have a suspect?
My reads so far:
Okami: Neutral leaning town- Hasn't done anything that i could call scummy besides trying to be the scum IC.

SwordSmith: Null- Need to read more on him.

Borno: Neutral leaning scum: Suspected D1 but hasn't posted anything recent to look at.

Nerjin: Null- Need to read more on him.

DeathSwrod: Neutral leaning scum: Had the chance to change his RVS vote but didn't, hasn't contributed much.

Spectr: Null- Hasn't done enought to get a good read on. Left his vote on IG in RVS then disappeared.
Thats what i have for now, did i miss anything?
A vote from deathsword
Ranger
Quote from: RangerCado on April 22, 2013, 10:14:55 pm
Okami + SwordSmith: I'm going to continue to investigate Borno and see if i can find anyone else scummy.
Then why aren't you asking him questions?

Okami: I complained about IGs death because i thought Spectr and Deaths votes were from RVS and were left there because they hadn't had time to post.
The vote stayed after RVS not due to lack of time. Read below for more. And isn't it ironic that you accuse people of not scumhunting when you are not doing it yourself?

Spectr + The Swords: What are your thoughts on IG showing up town? Do you think he made any good points before his death?
He was lazytown and made absolutely no points at all.

Spectr + Death: Why didn't you change your votes on IG when we left RVS? Specifically Death who had a chance to change it as he did post before the cutoff.
He behaved in a scummy way. I may have placed my vote on him in RVS, but his behaviour made me increasingly suspicious that he was scum.

{Keeping votes on your RVS targets happens quite a lot, especially when the target answers in a less-than-satisfactory way}

Nerjin and Borno: Reads, yes?
Another from cado
Ranger

Okami: I complained about IGs death because i thought Spectr and Deaths votes were from RVS and were left there because they hadn't had time to post.
The vote stayed after RVS not due to lack of time. Read below for more. And isn't it ironic that you accuse people of not scumhunting when you are not doing it yourself?

He behaved in a scummy way. I may have placed my vote on him in RVS, but his behaviour made me increasingly suspicious that he was scum.
-snip-
Death: Everything one at a time- See below for my questions to him. Yes its ironic but i'm a hypocritical person. Point taken. His behaviour... what? You said he made no points at all and i don't recall him posting anything after his mass of posts so how could his behaviour continually get scummy from there? The only thing i can think of is lurking but when has a scum ever been caught for lurking day 1?

Borno: You along with IG, Griff, and Nerjin didn't vote Day 1. IG and Griff turned up dead and town so i can't ask them why but you i can. So, why didn't you vote? And what are your current reads? You haven't posted much so you must have something.

Nerjin: Same thing, why didn't you place a vote or request an extension?

Okami: Okay, so your voting me and you have made good points on my behaviour. However, do you have anything on anyone else? Tunneling me isn't going to help the Town too much so branch out to others. What are your reads on everyone? If i'm scum, who do you thinks my partner?

Spectr: You as well. Anyone else popping up on your radar besides me?
And here is one more from death
Quote from: RangerCado on April 23, 2013, 01:04:17 pm
Quote from: Deathsword on April 23, 2013, 12:10:13 pm
Ranger

-snip-
Death: Everything one at a time- See below for my questions to him. Yes its ironic but i'm a hypocritical person. Point taken. His behaviour... what? You said he made no points at all and i don't recall him posting anything after his mass of posts so how could his behaviour continually get scummy from there? The only thing i can think of is lurking but when has a scum ever been caught for lurking day 1?
His complete dissapearance after making what was essentially one extremely shallow post divided in five to look like he was doing something was scummy. He acted in a scummy way (in his 1-post-in-five) and then vanished. As for if scum has been killed for lynching D1: I do not know, but I would bet on it having happened at least once.
Ranger has one more post but it carries no weight

Deathsword- I see you as a stronger scum than ever. I am going to call you out as the fake doctor and here is what I have to say.

If Borno had claimed town I would have gone for him and I would have begun to start  suspecting Lenglon more.

Lenglon- you are smart and dangerous. You have strong reasoning and you are reasonably good at getting on peoples good side. (If I get NKed tonight and we have a draw for lynching, don't dismiss Lenglon as town just yet. Though he still is much less suspicious especially after this doctor fiasco. I think the reason I still worry at all is because you are capable of strong gameplay and getting people to follow.)

The reason I would go after borno if he claimed vanilla is that he had no back up or cover from our suspicion and no one else was going to claim doctor. That means death would be reliable. However if there is a little falling out here who knows who is scum and who is our doctor.

If everything is decided on the upcoming lynch then we have a 50-50 chance to get it right assuming one of our lead suspects are the scum. If not we may be able to dig deeper.

Two more things.
  • Borno. Your defenses SUCK (in my personal opinion, please take no offense. It's all part of the game nothing personal) everything you have been saying makes you sound scummier. Don't complain about two lines of text by the way. It was just an overview of what I was saying the entire time... I just lost my train of thought... I was going to say more.. I'll leave it at that... Well this is awkward.
  • This is important! I know there are some flaws but if we keep the lynch tied then no one will die. Then we just ask borno to be my doctor and deathsword to be Lenglon's doctor. If anyone dies, their doctor is the scum. If the opposing doctor dies then I guess we know who the scum is. Like I said, I know there are some major flaws with this but I want to hear all opinions.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 10, 2013, 01:20:22 am »

according to my timezone I should be asleep right now, but meh. Anyway, there is only one scum alive. If there were two living scum the game would be over. You are confirmed town and so am I because we have a claim and counter-claim going on with only one scum left. Our current dilemma is a simplified version of the one we had at the start of the day. Is the scum Deathsword or Borno?

your doctoring plan will work in case we forget to extend in time, but this game will never end until we take a gamble and lynch one of them.

the case you just presented that is based on Ranger's actions is an example of WIFOM. WIFOM can be used in an argument but you need to have very strong grounds for it, amoung other things you need to know which cup the scum would put poison in.

In this case, we DO know which cup. look at the history of nightkills. each night the kill selection has followed a very simple rule: the person who is the most active scumhunter dies. next, look at borno and deathsword's questions and defenses, not for how valid they are, but for how DIRECT they are. borno has ALWAYS used a direct rebuttal, a direct accusation, or otherwise always taken direct action. now look at deathsword's patterns. deathsword is nowhere near as direct in his responses. he often says stuff that could be summarized as "true, but <other side thing> makes it more complicated and not actually meaningful". this is a perfectly valid style, but it doesn't match with the thought process used by the person selecting the nightkill targets.

WIFOM is always a very dangerous thing to base your arguments on, but when you start focusing on the scum's interactions with people that's pretty much always what you get. If you still think Deathsword is the scum and want to keep using WIFOM arguments, please show how deathsword's thought patterns match with the nightkills and with Ranger's final acts. in this case you are not looking for scumtells, but for how many moves ahead he would plan if this were a game of chess, and how many moves ahead he thinks his opponents would be planning if this were a game of chess.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 10, 2013, 01:47:20 am »

Lurking, weak cases, acting almost purely for defense, Rangercaddo voted for deathsword at the end of day 2, every NK has been for the most active player of the most recent day, including last night (shinigami is only alive because of deathsword), being too nice to me, and process of elimination, deathsword's reaction to me throwing every accusation i could think of at him (which is normally a scumtell btw, and i think it's why he wasn't sure what to make of me) was a perfectly town reaction. borno however all of day 4 was basically doing exactly what i wanted him too, and nothing more. meaning he was acting purely out of defensive instinct and not actually scumhunting.

sorry about the bad formatting, i'm in a bit of a hurry.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 10, 2013, 01:48:15 am »

EBWOP: I don't know what happened with that post. Here's what I meant to say:
    Lenglon:
    Welp, that was easy. Borno is scum. I'll present the lynch case later tonight when I have my notes with me.

Borno: Thank you for your cooperation.
    Hmm. I'll admit that I don't look like the most towniest player right here, but before all you were voting me for was my lurking, which has stopped. What happened to your case on deathsword? Did it magically disappear because he claimed doctor? Or is it because he's an IC and I'm not? Maybe both?
    Let me tell you why you're wrong.
    Lurking: Yes. I've been lurking, and I've told you why. It's my first time being a power-role as town, and I don't think I'm really accustomed to having the ability to save a player's life in my hands.
    Weak cases: Bullshit. When have I made weak cases on anyone outside of RVS? If you're looking for weak cases, please direct your attention to our resident scum, Deathsword.
    Acting almost purely for defense: Also Bullshit. While I haven't had the time to make a huge and complicated post, I have most certainly not been acting completely out of defence.
    RangerCado voting for deathsword: ... Wow. We had a whole discussion on this D1, did you not read it? It seems Griffionday was right when he said although some scum may try to avoid attacking other scum-members, it's useful to read into their case anyway. Also there's a high possibility that he knew that he was doomed and decided he wanted to distance himself from his scumpartner by attacking him. It seems a little odd that he only attacked him at the end when it was assured he was going to die, isn't it?
    NKs: I don't understand what you mean by this. Are you saying I'm mafia because every NK has been for active players? I don't really understand.
    Being too nice to you: Hang on, what? How the hell have I been nice to you? If you mean by not attacking you, it's because I didn't think you were scum, and now I know that you aren't scum. However, if you don't want me to be nice to you, I'll be happy to oblige.
    Deathsword's reaction: So you're saying he's town because he was nice to you, but I'm scum because of the very same reasons? The stupidity meter is going off the charts right now.

... And now you're saying I'm scum for doing what you want me to do? And then you say I don't scumhunt? Is this saying that you don't want me to scumhunt?  :P
    But all emoticons aside, I think that your case is incredibly biased. I don't understand how you went straight from a vote for someone to saying that they're town outside RVS.
    Shinigami_King:
    • This is important! I know there are some flaws but if we keep the lynch tied then no one will die. Then we just ask borno to be my doctor and deathsword to be Lenglon's doctor. If anyone dies, their doctor is the scum. If the opposing doctor dies then I guess we know who the scum is. Like I said, I know there are some major flaws with this but I want to hear all opinions.
    That would probably be a good idea, were the mafia in question not an IC. As such he'd probably know to no-kill and we'll be back where we started, on MYLO.
    I want everyone to re-read pages 11-12-13. There are a few things that I feel necessary to point out.

When I was making my case against swordswith one of the things I was looking for was ranger having a quarrel with his scum buddy to divert suspicion. Well if you take a look, deathsword was also on the list of back and forth attacks. as seen here

A quote from ranger
    Okay, lets do this thing.

Okami: I complained about IGs death because i thought Spectr and Deaths votes were from RVS and were left there because they hadn't had time to post. And i agreed with Griffs points but that doesn't mean i was taking cues from him. He left off on Borno but i decided (no matter how weak it may have been) to stay on him.

SwordSmith: What are your thoughts on being the deciding vote on IG and him showing up Town?

Borno + Spectr: Where are you guys?

Nerjin: You've posted twice since Griffs NK. The first was saying people should get back to the game and the second talking with the Mod. What are your thoughts on Griffs NK and do you have a suspect?
    My reads so far:
    Okami: Neutral leaning town- Hasn't done anything that i could call scummy besides trying to be the scum IC.

SwordSmith: Null- Need to read more on him.

Borno: Neutral leaning scum: Suspected D1 but hasn't posted anything recent to look at.

Nerjin: Null- Need to read more on him.

DeathSwrod: Neutral leaning scum: Had the chance to change his RVS vote but didn't, hasn't contributed much.

Spectr: Null- Hasn't done enought to get a good read on. Left his vote on IG in RVS then disappeared.
    Thats what i have for now, did i miss anything?
    A vote from deathsword
    Ranger

{Keeping votes on your RVS targets happens quite a lot, especially when the target answers in a less-than-satisfactory way}

Nerjin and Borno: Reads, yes?
    Another from cado
    Ranger

-snip-

Borno: You along with IG, Griff, and Nerjin didn't vote Day 1. IG and Griff turned up dead and town so i can't ask them why but you i can. So, why didn't you vote? And what are your current reads? You haven't posted much so you must have something.

Nerjin: Same thing, why didn't you place a vote or request an extension?

Okami: Okay, so your voting me and you have made good points on my behaviour. However, do you have anything on anyone else? Tunneling me isn't going to help the Town too much so branch out to others. What are your reads on everyone? If i'm scum, who do you thinks my partner?

Spectr: You as well. Anyone else popping up on your radar besides me?
    And here is one more from death
    Quote from: RangerCado on April 23, 2013, 01:04:17 pm
    Quote from: Deathsword on April 23, 2013, 12:10:13 pm
    Ranger

-snip-
    His complete dissapearance after making what was essentially one extremely shallow post divided in five to look like he was doing something was scummy. He acted in a scummy way (in his 1-post-in-five) and then vanished. As for if scum has been killed for lynching D1: I do not know, but I would bet on it having happened at least once.
    Ranger has one more post but it carries no
    • Borno. Your defenses SUCK (in my personal opinion, please take no offense. It's all part of the game nothing personal) everything you have been saying makes you sound scummier. Don't complain about two lines of text by the way. It was just an overview of what I was saying the entire time... I just lost my train of thought... I was going to say more.. I'll leave it at that... Well this is awkward.
    Sorry, I just didn't really feel the need to explain my apparently scummy actions to such a scumbag like him.
    Deathsword:
    Unfortunately there isn't much to go on for deathsword, as he's been sick and unable to post, however, notice how at the end of D1 he pops in to tell people that sometimes RVS votes turn into real votes. But he apparently didn't care that the other two didn't want to lynch him (or at least spectr didn't by the looks of his post the next day). It was pretty unICly in my opinion to let someone get killed without everyone's consent.
    Also, I find it pretty funny that the two mafia posted in the gap between the vote count and the lynch for some reason.

Next, on the next day, the biggest post he managed to make was him jumping onto the ranger bandwagon. Then the next day the swordsmith bandwagon. Most of his posts seem to be him jumping on to bandwagons actually.
    'Just post a five sentence long case on whoever has the most votes on them at the end of the day! What a genius plan! I both don't have to put any effort into this game, but it also helps to mislynch town players real quick so I can win!'
    Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24