Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 48

Author Topic: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons  (Read 32082 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons
« Reply #645 on: November 09, 2012, 10:15:51 pm »

No offense, but I figured you were pride. Given the gold and slight air of condescension.

"My opinion also tends towards that direction. He looks like either Pride or a similar sphere."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: November 09, 2012, 10:18:10 pm »

Agreed. I've never quite figured out what my sphere is, though. Not that I'll tell you.
Should be fun.

No offense, but I figured you were pride. Given the gold and slight air of condescension.
The gold's from my favored physical manifestation, and...well, have you ever seen a demon with Asberger's Syndrome?

"My opinion also tends towards that direction. He looks like either Pride or a similar sphere."
Okay, this is kinda insulting...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: November 09, 2012, 10:25:00 pm »

Agreed. I've never quite figured out what my sphere is, though. Not that I'll tell you.
Should be fun.

The gold's from my favored physical manifestation, and...well, have you ever seen a demon with Asberger's Syndrome?
Can't say I have, my fiend.
But you'd make a great greed with that colour, if I may say so.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: November 09, 2012, 10:26:27 pm »

He chuckles humorously.
"How does being implicated as Pride offend you? Do you remember Lucifer's branch of Sin?"

"...Which remembers I may be related to Asmodeus in some way."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: November 09, 2012, 10:27:18 pm »

Should be fun.

But you'd make a great greed with that colour, if I may say so.

I always forget about greed. It always kinda seemed redundant with gluttony and envy around.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: November 09, 2012, 10:27:49 pm »

Should be fun.

Open your eyes and the answer will change.

He chuckles humorously.
"How does being implicated as Pride offend you? Do you remember Lucifer's branch of Sin?"
I read between the lines a bit and decided that Lucifer probably called God out on one of his more cruel actions. You didn't hear me say it, though.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: November 09, 2012, 10:30:58 pm »

What action do you think was that bad making platypus?
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: November 09, 2012, 10:33:36 pm »

Damn, you're right.  That whole "transfer of energy" shit applies to us too.  Well, we've got to get it back quickly, don't we Terry.
Oh, and pay no attention to that imp.  I think I've got some bug-spray somewhere.

Unfortunately, They had the prescence of mind to keep the rune for binding us far away from terry, although their presense of mind was easily wiped out a moment later.
Question: what did they think they were going to accomplish?
They did?  I had the impression our good friend Terry here was in the middle of the 'gram.  And they probably wanted a pot of gold.  They always do.
We're demons, not leprechauns.
They probably wanted the same we do, plus or minus a planet. Speaking of which, how will we use our lamia(s) to get world domination?

I swear, it's like herding kythons...

a new voice coalesces out of the echos of the mental cacophony.

"golden one, the lamia are perfect tools for expanding m.. our cult. They can disguise themselves by shapeshifting, their touch saps common sense, and their voices will inspire the awe that we deserve! We will need some reliable method of delivering carrots and sticks to them (I suggest fire and rewards of very small amounts of power), or they may go berserk, rip their eyes out, and start munching on children. It's sort of a design flaw. It's not really fair, they shouldn't be as strong as us in any field, should they?

Also, I'm racnor of envy."
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: November 09, 2012, 10:35:38 pm »

"Well, being a longlived demon of Pride may imply connection with Lucifer himself. That does not seem terrible."
>Yes?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: November 09, 2012, 10:37:39 pm »

"Well, being a longlived demon of Pride may imply connection with Lucifer himself. That does not seem terrible."
Ah. Thank you.
Sig

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: November 09, 2012, 10:39:12 pm »

I always forget about greed. It always kinda seemed redundant with gluttony and envy around.
No, not exactly.  Envy is typically more... lustful.  Greed is really just money.
Gluttony, now, gluttony is wanting too much of anything.  It's just typically food.
But yes, they all are pretty similar.  But different.

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: November 09, 2012, 10:40:27 pm »

...blasted thing, I alwa-

Aaah, at last. That was a hell of a trip. Feels like that bastard is still mucking about with my motivation. 'ello, fiends, what sort of meatsack are we stuck in?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: November 09, 2012, 10:42:13 pm »

Aaah, at last. That was a hell of a trip. Feels like that bastard is still mucking about with my motivation. 'ello, fiends, what sort of meatsack are we stuck in?

The worst kind: One that won't eat.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: November 09, 2012, 10:42:37 pm »

No, not exactly.  Envy is typically more... lustful.  Greed is really just money.
Gluttony, now, gluttony is wanting too much of anything.  It's just typically food.
But yes, they all are pretty similar.  But different.

The way I see it, envy is as much wanting someone else to not have something as it is wanting yourself to have it.
Sig

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: November 09, 2012, 10:43:53 pm »

The worst kind: One that won't eat.
What!? I come all this way to a possession and the ungrateful sot is too damned lazy to eat? How long have you lot been stuck waiting around inside him?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 48