Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 48

Author Topic: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons  (Read 32078 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons
« Reply #630 on: November 09, 2012, 09:29:10 pm »

Damn, you're right.  That whole "transfer of energy" shit applies to us too.  Well, we've got to get it back quickly, don't we Terry.
Oh, and pay no attention to that imp.  I think I've got some bug-spray somewhere.

Unfortunately, They had the prescence of mind to keep the rune for binding us far away from terry, although their presense of mind was easily wiped out a moment later.
Question: what did they think they were going to accomplish?
They did?  I had the impression our good friend Terry here was in the middle of the 'gram.  And they probably wanted a pot of gold.  They always do.
No, no, no. It would have gone somewhat like this: "Demons! You now serve us! Go kill so and so, we command you!"
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: November 09, 2012, 09:31:47 pm »

Damn, you're right.  That whole "transfer of energy" shit applies to us too.  Well, we've got to get it back quickly, don't we Terry.
Oh, and pay no attention to that imp.  I think I've got some bug-spray somewhere.

Unfortunately, They had the prescence of mind to keep the rune for binding us far away from terry, although their presense of mind was easily wiped out a moment later.
Question: what did they think they were going to accomplish?
They did?  I had the impression our good friend Terry here was in the middle of the 'gram.  And they probably wanted a pot of gold.  They always do.
We're demons, not leprechauns.
They probably wanted the same we do, plus or minus a planet. Speaking of which, how will we use our lamia(s) to get world domination?

I swear, it's like herding kythons...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: November 09, 2012, 09:34:07 pm »

You would not believe how many mortals think that just because I'm green, fat, and speak with a "funny" accent I must be a leprechaun.  And not very many mortals summon a glutton to kill others.  As surprising as that is.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: November 09, 2012, 09:35:19 pm »

You would not believe how many mortals think that just because I'm green, fat, and speak with a "funny" accent I must be a leprechaun.  And not very many mortals summon a glutton to kill others.  As surprising as that is.
So they ain't a glutton for punishment?

*ba-dam, tiish*
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: November 09, 2012, 09:38:24 pm »

As long as you aren't one of the terrible ones, having a pun demon can't be too terrible I suppose.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: November 09, 2012, 09:39:32 pm »

How do you kill other anyway? Do you eat them?

Either way, I still haven't heard any answer to the suggestion I proposed earlier.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: November 09, 2012, 09:41:48 pm »

Which one was that?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: November 09, 2012, 09:42:23 pm »

Never underestimate the idiocy of humans. Anyways, we should avoid letting the world know that we've got the lamae(Am I saying that right?). We should build up a nice loyal fan base and to do that, we'll need money. Thus, we should rob a bank.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: November 09, 2012, 09:42:46 pm »

How do you kill other anyway? Do you eat them?

Either way, I still haven't heard any answer to the suggestion I proposed earlier.

Well, there's a reason I'm not summoned to kill or maim very frequently.  I'm more.... subversive.  Like Lusty over there, but fat, short, wholly unattractive and less perversion (if only slightly).  But hey, you want power, everyone has a price, and I can usually find it.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 09:50:21 pm by Thecard »

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: November 09, 2012, 09:48:30 pm »

Which one was that?
This one:
If I may make a suggestion, it has been stated by our gold comrade that while individually we are formidable, together we suck. We should try to practice focusing our collective power to a single purpose while the lamias are being created, or even on the way there. We can't let our host do all the work, after all we claim to be powerful, but we have yet to show any proof of that.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: November 09, 2012, 09:50:06 pm »

"Due to my lack of spheres, I'm usually called forth for Power itself. I do think I once had spheres, but that time may have been long lost, or maybe I was part of a bigger entity once. It is hard to determine."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: November 09, 2012, 09:52:17 pm »

Which one was that?
This one:
If I may make a suggestion, it has been stated by our gold comrade that while individually we are formidable, together we suck. We should try to practice focusing our collective power to a single purpose while the lamias are being created, or even on the way there. We can't let our host do all the work, after all we claim to be powerful, but we have yet to show any proof of that.
Oh, that's a pretty good idea. When a few spheres intersect, the results tend to be fun.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: November 09, 2012, 09:56:06 pm »

Agreed. I've never quite figured out what my sphere is, though. Not that I'll tell you.
Should be fun.
Sig

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: November 09, 2012, 10:04:52 pm »

Agreed. I've never quite figured out what my sphere is, though. Not that I'll tell you.
Should be fun.

Sanity.  And eye-molesting.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: November 09, 2012, 10:08:28 pm »

Should be fun.

No offense, but I figured you were pride. Given the gold and slight air of condescension.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 48