Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Author Topic: Minecraft TerraFirmaCraft: Bronze, knapping, red steel, potatoes, support beams!  (Read 47785 times)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok so apparently Sphalerite loves to be Cammoflarged in the base texturepack. I have to use Doku's TFCraft Pack to just find the stuff...
I don't like Doku's Texturepack... I will give my Second left feet to whoever can make a good Texturepack, such as for example a Dwarf Fortress themed one...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

Shouldn't be hard to change textures.  Just make all ores a large * on the side of the block.

EDIT: I didn't think I'd have to say this...  the first message sent to me I was willing to shrug off.  The second lowers my faith in humanity a bit.  Nate's server has a whitelist.  Asking me for the server will do nothing.  1: It's not my place to give invites. 2: It's Nate's server, why are you asking me anyways? 3: It's a whitelist server, what makes you think I have access to this list?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 09:52:38 am by Girlinhat »

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

wow?
Anyways look back 3 pages and PM nate to get whitelisted

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

While doing a Coredig of a nearby Limestone Scar I dug all the way down to the Magma Sea. Turns out that there is no bedrock, only magma (EPIC). Sadly I fell into it... T_T Not so Epic...
Also found that the Limestone wasn't as deep as first thought...
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I won't name names, unlike the random PMs of "what kind of hat" or "are you really a girl" I don't feel the need to single people out and ridicule them.  Unless they want to send more messages.  Then we'll start the laughing stock properly.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

Reading over, it seems you have a combination of two problems. Getting to the minecraft folder, and opening the .jar to mod it. Opening the jar is as simple as right-clicking it, going to the 7-zip menu and then 'open archive.' As for repeatedly going to the folder, I don't really have that problem using multi-MC, but you can use Girlinhat's method and just make a shortcut to the folder. A quick way for this is to right-click the .minecraft folder, Send To, Desktop (Create Shortcut)
I can get the shortcut, the problem with opening it is that I have no 7Zip context menu. Which is odd, because it looks like it should be on in the setting, but nothing is actually there.
No 7Zip context menu may very well be caused by installing just 7-Zip on 64bit Windows. Try -x64 one from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sevenzip/files/7-Zip/9.22/
That looks to have been it, thanks!
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

oh yeah, what kind of hat are you wearing?

are you REALLY a girl?
This is totally NEED TO KNOW INFO here Girlinhat... Is it a FEZ!?!?!?

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hats and hats and hats.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Bacterium

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

You know your stuff is still IN your base. Just not where you left it...

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

You mean, the stuff that got stolen? Cause that is irrelevant now, as most of us moved.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On Nate's server: The outpost has struck Hematite and has pulled ahead of the tech race!

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On Nate's server: The outpost has struck Hematite and has pulled ahead of the tech race!
Can I point out that if The MountainHome didn't build the Hugearse Farm, we would be up to Steel already...
Just a note...
Time spent digging for ore is much different...

nichaey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Where's the server located? I'd be interested in trying it out, but I'm in a semi-remote location.
Blood For The Blood God!......Skulls For His Skull Throne!

nate9090

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you want to get on the server, PM me for the IP.

Also remember to send your minecraft username (Case Sensitive) otherwise I can't whitelist you!

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart

Also nate, if we can't find a creeper-b-gone solution to the server, there's mods that makes creepers hurt players only and remove their trolly component of destroyting things. It'd be helpful.
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17