Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

Author Topic: Minecraft TerraFirmaCraft: Bronze, knapping, red steel, potatoes, support beams!  (Read 47756 times)

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

heh simpliest thing ever. on 1 page Mod folder to mod folder and minecraft.jar ( in bin folder ) replace with the one that is in zip.
If cant fin .minecraft folder do Run on start menu and type %appdata%

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile

Does stone that drops ore have a seperate texture? I'm talking about blocks, not the surface pebbles, just so you know.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

Another

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Native copper - definitely, sphalerite in siltstone layer - maybe not much difference.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

Guis, how do I beams?
What layout do I use? An arch? A series of crosses radiating from pillars? Just pillars?

I don't really understand how they work. I've just been trying to build small above-ground things, and only tunnel 1x2 tunnels whenever I have to.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

Basic rules of support beams: Put verticals on the floor up to the ceiling.  Put horizontals on the side of the top as far as you can.  As I understand it, only the horizontal beams actually do anything.

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps, if you ask nicely.
    • View Profile

heh simpliest thing ever. on 1 page Mod folder to mod folder and minecraft.jar ( in bin folder ) replace with the one that is in zip.
If cant fin .minecraft folder do Run on start menu and type %appdata%

Wait...what? I know where the bin is, and the jar. I've had to replace my .minecraft three, four times now.

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Soo what is the problem then?
only need to do 2 things.
You replaced the whole minecraft.jar with the new one?

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mah kiln
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well. I'd been trying to do it all by hand. That helped! Though it did take me a while to decode what you were saying there.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, Christmas is coming up in game...
16th of Dec
So I am thinking about giving everyone a Gift From SaintArmok...
It will only have to do with a Trading System that Nate and I are working out. So no asking for anything. Just PM your MCName if you are part of the Server please...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

I know what SaintArmok will gift - I don't have any blue steel buckets ready though, so please hold my gift until then!

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I know what SaintArmok will gift - I don't have any blue steel buckets ready though, so please hold my gift until then!
Hahah No no Magma...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Another

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Was this no-Creeper mod tried? http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1409279-no-creeper-mod-singleplayer-131/  Link to multiplayer version is the third one there.

I looked at the decompiled code of this one and original Minecraft file and it appears that it assigns 0 spawn rate to creepers. I still suspect that nn.class should be renamed to no.class before patching - at least one of 2 ways should work right.

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How do I find clay? I'm not seeing any and I'm trying to make a mold.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

look for clay in rivers and cliffs (well, two-high or more) near rivers.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17