Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: Roll to Survive: A Mystery/Survival RTD  (Read 8806 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive: A Mystery/Survival RTD
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2012, 12:34:38 am »

'Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! What the hell is going on! Are we infected or something why are they shooting?'

These thoughts ran through Robert's mind as he ran in the exact opposite direction of the breach, grabbing any nearby attractive girls/friends that he can pull away from the gunfire with him.(without putting himself in too much danger)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2012, 06:14:24 am »

Wait, when did you say Eric had a weapons stash?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2012, 10:13:41 am »

Well, it could be assumed as Eric is a shady character and may have... 'acquired' some in his career :P.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2012, 10:17:45 am »

(( True although id expect there wouldnt be any really strong weapons. Hence victor had weapons but there only training weapons due to he;s job. ))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2012, 06:07:22 pm »

Well, it could be assumed as Eric is a shady character and may have... 'acquired' some in his career :P.
Hm...Let's say Eric retrieves a pistol, a dozen bullets, and a melee weapon of some sort.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2012, 06:59:33 pm »

Hm...Let's say Eric retrieves a pistol, a dozen bullets, and a melee weapon of some sort.
Well I was leaving it up to the roll on that turn, so since I rolled 2 a mop seems appropriate in standard RTD faire :P. Though if you think that inventory makes things more interesting then go ahead.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2012, 07:08:44 pm »

How about the mop and pistol?
Sig

Joben

• Bay Watcher
  • Elder Thing
    • View Profile
    • Lazy Lizard Gear
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2012, 12:27:40 am »

((Wow ok...things are moving rather quickly... In character I don't think Phillip even knows who's being shot at yet, could be zombie robot martians. So he will not interfere with anything...))

Phillip Anderson attempts to speak face to face with Captain Samson.

Info Requests: How is Phillip currently equiped?
About how many officers can he see in the area of the barricade?
Broken Arrow - A small stats tweak to fix unrealistically overpowered arrows and bolts.

My RTD games: Roll To Raptor (On hold), Dino Arena

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2012, 06:21:43 am »

Phillip is in riot gear, including helmet and shield some sort of bulletproof torso thingy. He also has a pistol, taser, and nightstick. There's about a dozen or two dozen officers,  but Phillip won't see much of the barrier until the beginning of the next action.
Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2012, 09:11:55 pm »

Phillip, Eric, Jessica, and Victor have actions. Robert needs some. Anyone can suggest an action for anyone, especially Robert.
Sig

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2012, 09:18:46 pm »

(( Can i make a move for him so we can get this going? ))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2012, 09:24:29 pm »

Anyone can suggest an action for anyone, especially Robert.

Yes. I've been saying this every time this has come up for a while now, as well as in the OP. While I give the suggestions of the original creator of the character precedence over suggestions by others, I also accept suggestions by others.
Sig

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2012, 09:29:43 pm »

(( Wasnt sure if other players were allowed but in hes situation he's move is kinda obvious. People are shooting at him what is he gonna do? ))

"Robert"
Robert turns and runs full pelt down along the barricade and along the university fence looking for a spot that does not appear to be guarded.
Climb over if he locates one and quickly head away from the university.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2012, 10:00:44 pm »

Excellent. I'll write something up in the morning...Wha, Robert had something? How'd I miss that?

Just for my notes:

"Victor"
Keep heading for the university and try to avoid being seen by anybody else who's on the streets.
Jessica packs her belongings into the car and waits patiently inside it.
Eric curses into the air loudly, First my weapon stash got raided somehow, and now the entire city's streets are choked! I can't get locked up here, maybe the metro is still up. Hell, if it isn't running maybe running the tracks will be faster than wading through the streets

Eric Romani: Check the nearest metro station, if the lines aren't running, brave the tracks.
'Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! What the hell is going on! Are we infected or something why are they shooting?'

These thoughts ran through Robert's mind as he ran in the exact opposite direction of the breach, grabbing any nearby attractive girls/friends that he can pull away from the gunfire with him.(without putting himself in too much danger)
"Robert"
Robert turns and runs full pelt down along the barricade and along the university fence looking for a spot that does not appear to be guarded.
Climb over if he locates one and quickly head away from the university.

Phillip Anderson attempts to speak face to face with Captain Samson.
Sig

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2012, 11:26:14 pm »

^?

EDIT: Scratch that I just noticed your last post
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 11:27:52 pm by CrimsonEon »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10