Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143915 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 44: Going to War
« Reply #990 on: March 07, 2013, 05:05:29 pm »

Chapter 44: Going to War

"Well, I'm down for a bit more violence. Let's go!"

Head to the bar the Hellrider deserters marked out in the van that was taken from the church, also take the guys that help me get to the clinic.

Alex gets in the Van and takes along with him Fyfe and two footsoldiers.

On the way to the bar, pick up three knives for our Melee 2/Knife 1 footsoldiers. Also, keep an eye on the two hellriders without them noticing, just to be sure.

"Maybe we should approach the bar from a different direction than just the front?"

Dave goes to a knife place before the assault to buy some knives for the footsoldiers, when he realizes he doesn't have any money with him. Huh.

He also makes a good suggestion no one pays attention to. Darn.

Dramatically cock my shotgun.

Let's do this.

DO THIS.

Aaron jumps in the van and cocks his shotgun. YEAH AMERICA!

"O.k two foot soldiers on me! We're moving out!"
Take two of the level two brawlers with me to the hell rider place with everyone else.

Mason calls two experienced footsoldiers with him and they move out!

"Someone give me a weapon. Lets do this. I dont mind driving if someone gives me some keys..."

Join the attack. Lets earn my stripes...
"Someone give me a weapon. Lets do this. I dont mind driving if someone gives me some keys..."

Join the attack. Lets earn my stripes...

Ryan calls for a weapon, but no one responds. This gang really needs to work on it's communication skills. He grabs a pistol and heads out. (+Pistol)

"Aw fuck it.  Let's go bust some heads"
Take three of the guys I was teaching knife skills to (and any PCs that need a ride) with me into the pickup truck and have Doug drive us to the place.  Grab a shotgun, wrap it up with some newspapers to conceal it, and take it with me on the way out.

Tell any Syndicate members who are staying behind to make sure to keep a close eye on the Cobardi members until we all get back

Trent grabs a shotgun and instructs the gang left behind to watch the Cobardi. (+Shotgun)

Trent then hops in the pick-up and drives to the knife place to take Dave and the experienced knife fighters to the battle.

Take the van as well as the level two brawlers, time to rock.

Mason and his guys hop in Alex's van as they drive off to the Lagoon.

Take a gun, if any are left. Familiarize self with it, then look for somewhere to ambush from. Set up the ambush so some lower level fighters will distract them.

William snags a pistol before the fight and then heads out. (+Pistol)

----------

The Van, Pick-up Truck and two Motorcycles enter the parking lot of the Lagoon Tavern. Everyone parks their vehicles as they stand looking at the establishment, it's inhabitants unaware of the presence outside. Inside the light cast a glow, contrasting with the dark night sky, and the fast rhythm of metal music pumps it's way outwards that the Syndicate can hear faintly. Blade steps up. "...So, what's the plan?"

-----

Syndicate: ((Excluding bosses))
Blade
Big Dog
Berk (Katana)
Doug
Fyfe
Mal (Pistol)
Jonah
2 Level 2 Melee Footsoldiers
3 Level 2 Melee/1 Knife Footsoldiers
3 Regular Footsoldiers

Hellriders:
Moshpit,
Nightowl
Jewels
Side O'
Demo
B.B.
Grey Skull <Boss>

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: March 07, 2013, 05:56:50 pm »

"Around the back?"
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: March 07, 2013, 06:02:10 pm »

"Yeah, let's try to circle the place, at least somewhat- we might not want to go in through the front if we have other options."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: March 07, 2013, 06:08:07 pm »

((How many people can we see in the place, TCM?))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: March 07, 2013, 06:23:15 pm »

((How many people can we see in the place, TCM?))

None at this distance, the parking lot is far enough away from the tavern that the Hellriders didn't notice you guys coming in. (The loud music helped too though.) You can see shadows and hear voices, but that's about it. Plus it's night which reduces everyone's vision a bit.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: March 07, 2013, 07:39:35 pm »

"Well I'd say we should find their bikes and slash their tires so they can't get away for starters.  We can have some guys take the front while we have few others break in through the back.  What do these guys look like?
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: March 07, 2013, 07:58:40 pm »

"Well I'd say we should find their bikes and slash their tires so they can't get away for starters.  We can have some guys take the front while we have few others break in through the back.  What do these guys look like?

Big Dog: "Like us. With more brown, I guess."

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: March 07, 2013, 08:17:36 pm »

"Sounds goo enough. You do that, and I'll meet whoever of you guys want to come with me at the back. As for you...."

Go around to the back and wait, taking the level 3 footsoldiers with me.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: March 07, 2013, 09:28:37 pm »

Head to the back with the others.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: March 08, 2013, 12:28:55 am »

Slash the tires of the Hellriders' bikes with the men in the front, asking Blade and Big Dog to point them out if it isn't obvious.  When I think the guys who are planning on going through the back are in position, and when everybody in the front is ready, storm the front with the rest of the gang and unload my shotgun on the first Hellrider I see.

"Knock Knock Motherfuckers"
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: March 08, 2013, 03:48:34 am »

"We'll take the windows, I know my way around a brawl."
Take the front, have my two brawlers break through thw windows, disarm and knock out.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: March 08, 2013, 03:12:25 pm »

"Why dont we block the obvious exits with the vehicles?"

Take up position near the front door. Burst through and join combat as soon as shits starts going down
This is a blank sig.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: March 08, 2013, 03:26:00 pm »

"I will go in another window. If I may, I'll take two of our knife fighters with us."
Sneak up to another window, peek in. If someone's in there, don't go in until the fighting begins.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: March 09, 2013, 06:15:40 pm »

Bumping for people who didn't catch this turn.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: March 09, 2013, 07:42:20 pm »

Go in through the front (By way of booting down the door), kill every hellrider inside!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 108