Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143922 times)

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 42: Gearing Up & Hiatus
« Reply #975 on: February 28, 2013, 02:39:46 am »

Call shotgun on the van, and then go help with some last minute blade training for the footsoldiers.

"By the way, we've got those Cobardi fuckers tied up in the back.  I suggest we do something with them before we go deal with the Hell Riders"
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: February 28, 2013, 07:54:24 am »

"Hey guys, what's with the hellriders in here?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: February 28, 2013, 10:39:36 am »

"One of you, go and tell our friends we delivered their package. Also, tell them that we're going to be a little busy for a bit."
Head inside.
"Ah. Excuse me? What's going on?"[/color[

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: March 01, 2013, 12:51:34 pm »

Plan some kind of attack with our new biker chums
This is a blank sig.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 43: Napkin Map
« Reply #979 on: March 04, 2013, 09:24:35 pm »

Chapter 43: Napkin Map

"Uh hey guys, I got us a new Van. I'm going to go practice for later."
Practice hand to and with some foot soldiers.

Mason trains his fighting skills with some foosodliers. "Show me what you guys know." (4) Everyone who participates learns some new moves.

Be totally informed about the Hellrider situation. Call shotgun on a shotgun, and go off to help Mason teach the footsoldiers some more. Maybe even teach him a few things.

(+Shotgun) Aaron claims a shotgun and spontaneously realizes the whole Hellrider situation before heading to Mason's group to teach them all some things. (5) The footsoldiers get some good knowledge! (3 Footsoldiers level up to Level 2 Melee)

Dave inspects the vehicles while the footsoldiers train upstairs.

Dave heads to the garage to look at the vehicles.

The Van is a typical white van. Six seats in three rows. The two seats in the back can be folded down.

The Moving Truck is huge. In the back you could easily fit a dozen people, if they were willing to experience a bumpy ride. You could also fit a ton of equipment back there. Three people can sit in the front. Due to it's size, this ride will maneuver as well as a vibrator in a vat of honey. Mixed with sodium.

The pick-up truck fits two in the front and around half a dozen in the back. It can also carry a load of equipment.

Call shotgun on the van, and then go help with some last minute blade training for the footsoldiers.

"By the way, we've got those Cobardi fuckers tied up in the back.  I suggest we do something with them before we go deal with the Hell Riders"

Trent suggests the group take on the Cobardi prisoners before claiming the van and giving the footsoldiers some final knife wielding tips. (4) They learn more about the usage of knives.

"Hey guys, what's with the hellriders in here?"

*Insert scene where someone explains the whole situation to Alex*

"One of you, go and tell our friends we delivered their package. Also, tell them that we're going to be a little busy for a bit."
Head inside.
"Ah. Excuse me? What's going on?"

One of the footsoldiers runs off to the Lou Shang as William steps inside.

*Insert scene where Alex explains situation to William*

Plan some kind of attack with our new biker chums

Ryan meets up with the bikers and helps them draw a map....

"Alright, I got us a map!" Call out Blade to the Syndicate. He lays the map out on a table.

"So, we come on off the highway into the parking lot. The green stuff is where the bathrooms are. The rear door and the bar have access to the inventory in the back, and also the area where the big shots hang out, which is the red stuff. Me and Big Dog are ready, and I suggest that we start moving now. The longer we wait, the more likely they are to drive away."

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 09:40:54 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: March 04, 2013, 09:31:05 pm »

"Well, I'm down for a bit more violence. Let's go!"

Head to the bar the Hellrider deserters marked out in the van that was taken from the church, also take the guys that help me get to the clinic.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 04:16:29 pm by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: March 04, 2013, 10:34:38 pm »

On the way to the bar, pick up three knives for our Melee 2/Knife 1 footsoldiers. Also, keep an eye on the two hellriders without them noticing, just to be sure.

"Maybe we should approach the bar from a different direction than just the front?"
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 07:39:40 am by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: March 04, 2013, 10:51:46 pm »

I just want to make sure everyone knows that if you have communication devices (Phones, Laptops, etc.) with you, you can talk as much as you want between turns with each other regardless of where you each are.

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: March 05, 2013, 12:43:37 am »

Dramatically cock my shotgun.

Let's do this.

DO THIS.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: March 05, 2013, 02:54:35 am »

"O.k two foot soldiers on me! We're moving out!"
Take two of the level two brawlers with me to the hell rider place with everyone else.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: March 05, 2013, 07:41:26 am »

You guys also might want to consider taking vehicles with the location being several miles away.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: March 05, 2013, 04:14:13 pm »

"Someone give me a weapon. Lets do this. I dont mind driving if someone gives me some keys..."

Join the attack. Lets earn my stripes...
This is a blank sig.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: March 06, 2013, 03:00:57 am »

"Aw fuck it.  Let's go bust some heads"
Take three of the guys I was teaching knife skills to (and any PCs that need a ride) with me into the pickup truck and have Doug drive us to the place.  Grab a shotgun, wrap it up with some newspapers to conceal it, and take it with me on the way out.

Tell any Syndicate members who are staying behind to make sure to keep a close eye on the Cobardi members until we all get back
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: March 06, 2013, 03:45:56 am »

Take the van as well as the level two brawlers, time to rock.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: March 06, 2013, 09:17:34 pm »

Take a gun, if any are left. Familiarize self with it, then look for somewhere to ambush from. Set up the ambush so some lower level fighters will distract them.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 108