Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143863 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 45: Siege of the Lagoon
« Reply #1005 on: March 10, 2013, 06:11:25 pm »

Chapter 45: Siege of the Lagoon

"Sounds goo enough. You do that, and I'll meet whoever of you guys want to come with me at the back. As for you...."
Go around to the back and wait, taking the level 3 footsoldiers with me.
Head to the back with the others.

Aaron, Dave, and the group of three henchmen circle around the tavern to the back. They slide along the wall until they reach the back door. It's not the old-school style of lock though, it's an electronic lock with a numberpad with numbers 1-9. It displays --- , meaning it's a 3 number long code.

Slash the tires of the Hellriders' bikes with the men in the front, asking Blade and Big Dog to point them out if it isn't obvious.  When I think the guys who are planning on going through the back are in position, and when everybody in the front is ready, storm the front with the rest of the gang and unload my shotgun on the first Hellrider I see.

"Knock Knock Motherfuckers"

Trent kneels at the bikes and proceeds to poke holes in the Hellrider's tires. (6+1) Each of the tires are un-aired.

"I will go in another window. If I may, I'll take two of our knife fighters with us."
Sneak up to another window, peek in. If someone's in there, don't go in until the fighting begins.

William takes the two knife-footsoldiers to the left window, peaking in. There's 7 Hellriders and the bartender. They look to be drinking at the bar or playing billiards.

"We'll take the windows, I know my way around a brawl."
Take the front, have my two brawlers break through thw windows, disarm and knock out.
"Why dont we block the obvious exits with the vehicles?"

Take up position near the front door. Burst through and join combat as soon as shits starts going down
Go in through the front (By way of booting down the door), kill every hellrider inside!

Everyone gets into position, as Blade and Big Dog casually stroll through the door. The Syndicate watches as the Hellriders witness the two walking in.

Grey Skull looks up from the game of pool. "Blade and Big Dog! Shit, where have you guys been?" Blade shrugs. "Hey." Then the two ex-Hellriders pull out their guns. (3+1(Ambush bonus) vs. 1) Blade shoots B.B. in the gut with his pistol! As the Hellrider falls off of his bar stool, the Hellriders go into a state of shock and rush. Before they can fully grasp the situation, Big Dog reaches into his jacket to unleash his sawed-off. (2+1+1(Ambush+Skill) vs. 6) Big Dog blasts at the Hellriders but only manages to put holes in the wall. At this point the Hellriders realize that an attack is underway as they run for cover and unholster guns. The bartender ducks behind the bar. Blade and Big Dog start strafe-firing near the front of the bar. Bullets are put into walls while bottles and light bulbs explode.

"Knock Knock, motherfuckers!" As the Syndicate enter the bar en force, Trent is the first to make it through the doors. He sees Moshpit running, and Trent aims his shotgun at the Hellrider's back. (1 vs. 6) The shotgun trigger clicks but the spread does not appear, signifying the gun as jammed. "Shit!"

William and his knife-squad bust in through their window and run at Side O', who is running behind some tables. (3 vs. 6) William tackles Side O' but the Rider throws him off. (4 vs. 4) As Side O' recovers he's caught in a grapple with the two Syndicate footsoldiers, but manages to throw them off also.

Mason and the Brawlers bust through the opposite windows and charge at Nightowl. (2 vs. 3) Nightowl throws a bottle at Mason, who is forced to stop mid-charge and dodge the flying attack. (5+1 vs. 1) Before Nightowl can get behind the bar, the brawlers grab him and slam his face into the edge of the bar. *Thunk* Nightowl tumbles into the ground.

Ryan busts in and shoots at Demo. (2 vs. 3) Demo ducks behind a table as Ryan shoots the salt-n-pepper shakers!

Alex runs through the door and sprays his Uzi. (2 vs. 3) He makes more broken glasses, but no bullet wounds as the sub-machine gat shoots through many bottles.

Berk climbs through William's window and sees his group struggling with Side O'. (2 vs. 1) Berk charges and slashes the rider, who manages to dodge the Katana attack but still trips onto his face.

Doug & Fyfe stay in front of the tavern, both filling supportive roles.

Mal goes through the door and shoots at the bar. (5+1 vs. 6) Jewels gets a superfluous shot that skims his head! He grimaces and ducks down, just barely avoiding being the victim of a headshot.

As the Syndicate fires into the bar, the Hellriders manage to find cover and counter-attack.

Moshpit runs into the back with Big Dog. "I'll kill you bastards!" The Boss calls out.

Night Owl tries getting up, blood spewing from his mouth along with a few displaced teeth. (4) He grabs the edge of the bar and starts to get to his feet. (6 vs. 1) One of the brawlers sees this. He reaches for a bottle of beer and breaks it on the top of Night Owl's head! Night Owl goes down, this time for good.

Jewels peaks out from the bar and fires at shotgun blast at Mal. (2+1 vs. 1) Mal gets shot in the foot and falls. "Fuck!"

Side O' grabs the side of a table and pulls himself up, simultaneously pulling his pistol out and firing some half-assed shots at Berk. (6-2 vs. 2) Despite firing wildly, a stray bullet catches Berk in the side. He manages to remain standing, but the impact causes him to drop his Katana.

Demo fires at Ryan using his pistol, from the table. (4+1 vs. 2) Ryan goes down with a shot to the knee! (Left Knee Shot: -1 to movement/dodging rolls)

B.B. crawls behind the bar, leaving a trail of blood on the floor.

The Bartender pops up with a Hunting Rifle and fires at Big Dog! (5 vs. 2) Big Dog gets hit in the side and goes down! "No!" screams Blade, who fires a shot at the Bartender. (6+1 vs. 1) Blade shoots the Bartender right between the eyes and he dies! Blade kneels next to the injured Big Dog.

-----

Meanwhile, the Mattress Shop gives another paycheck. (+$125 to main fund)

-----

Syndicate: ((Excluding bosses))
Blade
Big Dog - Wounded (Shot:Side) Bleeding
Berk (Katana) - Wounded (Shot:Ribs)
Doug
Fyfe
Mal (Pistol) - Wounded (Shot:Foot)
Jonah
2 Level 2 Melee Footsoldiers
3 Level 2 Melee/1 Knife Footsoldiers
3 Regular Footsoldiers

Hellriders:
Moshpit
Jewels
Side O'
Demo
B.B. - Wounded (Shot:Lower Torso)
Grey Skull <Boss>

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

Since this was the ambush turn, most people only got one attack. Next turn it will be a sustained fight, so a lot more attacks and counterattacks will be dished out. Plan carefully.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: March 10, 2013, 06:17:00 pm »

"Fyfe, we got one that's bleeding, get in 'ere and staunch it now!"

Continue firing.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 06:27:18 pm by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: March 10, 2013, 06:26:35 pm »

Continue firing, guns akimbo (Yes, dualweilding with a uzi in one hand, and a shotgun in the other. Problem? :P)

A -2 aim penalty. :P
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: March 10, 2013, 06:27:08 pm »

...Will edit then :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: March 10, 2013, 06:49:31 pm »

"Good work men, charge on them, I'll check Owl, use cover to get close, don't run in the open!"
Tell brawlers above, search Night Owl for weapons, if he has a gun shoot at Grey Skull, if he doesn't, grab a bottle and through it at a random enemy.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: March 10, 2013, 07:05:15 pm »

Hm.....If I remember correctly, it's 1, 1......1!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: March 10, 2013, 07:26:03 pm »

If the lock doesn't open, see if we can break down/dismantle the door.

((What's the door made of? Also, guys, I suggest you not have Fyfe enter the bar, with all the bullets- we don't want to lose a medic.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: March 10, 2013, 07:39:20 pm »

((What's the door made of? Also, guys, I suggest you not have Fyfe enter the bar, with all the bullets- we don't want to lose a medic.))

Door is regular metal door for a commercial enterprise.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: March 10, 2013, 08:45:53 pm »

"FUCK GUNS!"
Trent drops his jammed shotgun and charges Side O' with his switchblades!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: March 12, 2013, 03:43:20 pm »

Look quickly around in the chaos for some source of ignition - if one can be found, lob it at the broken spirit bottles behind the bar. Keep shooting at any biker who shws thier face
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:52:12 pm by MonkeyHead »
This is a blank sig.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: March 12, 2013, 04:01:51 pm »

"FUCK..."

Without being able to move fast, Ryan would be no use in the fight. Stopping the bleeding was a must, and some kind of support would be a bonus...

Find cover quickly, fire a few shots to keep the heads of the enemy down, then use a suitable bit of clothing to tie off the bleeding, adding an improvised splint (broken pool cue, chair leg, etc.) if possible.

He's not bleeding, the bullet went into the bone. If someone is bleeding I'll add it to their status. Even if they are bleeding, if the wound is very minor, (like a scrape or tiny laceration) I won't put it in as it's just a superfluous wound.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: March 12, 2013, 04:49:40 pm »

Oh, right. Action edited then...
This is a blank sig.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: March 13, 2013, 05:06:38 pm »

Have the two grunts flank. Attack from all sides.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 46: Non-consensual Hara Kiri
« Reply #1018 on: March 13, 2013, 07:10:11 pm »

Chapter 46: Non-consensual Hara Kiri

Continue firing.

"Good work men, charge on them, I'll check Owl, use cover to get close, don't run in the open!"
Tell brawlers above, search Night Owl for weapons, if he has a gun shoot at Grey Skull, if he doesn't, grab a bottle and through it at a random enemy.

"FUCK GUNS!"
Trent drops his jammed shotgun and charges Side O' with his switchblades!

Look quickly around in the chaos for some source of ignition - if one can be found, lob it at the broken spirit bottles behind the bar. Keep shooting at any biker who shws thier face

Have the two grunts flank. Attack from all sides.

Alex calls for Fyfe as he sprays into the room. (4 vs. 5) The Hellriders at the back manage to avoid the spray, and return some quick suppressing fire from cover.  (2-2 vs. 4) The shots don't hit anything.

Mason compliments his men, before searching Night Owl's body. He finds a pistol. (+Pistol) With this gun, he gets up and fires shots at Jewels. (1 vs. 2) Mason misses Jewels and hits a bottle. (1 vs. 5) Jewels fires a blast that hits the ceiling above Mason, fragments of ceiling fall onto his hair.

Trent throws his Shotgun on the ground, pulling out his Switchblades and charging Side O'. (-Shotgun) (3 vs. 2) Side O' looks up and Trent cuts him across the ear!

Ryan, wounded, searches around him for an ignitable source. (4) A match! Ryan stands himself up, lights the match and throws it into the broken bottles by the bar. (6) A fire starts on the alcohol, the blaze lighting up the room! Jewels is flushed out from the bar, and as he vaults over it, Ryan takes a shot at him. (5 vs. 1) Ryan shoots him in the thigh! "SONOFABI-" he falls over the bar, bleeding.

William and the two soldiers surround Side O' and attack him. (6 vs. 3) The two soldiers grapple him, and both hold both of his arms tight! As he is restrained and drops his gun, William pulls out his butterfly knife. He flips the blade open, and rushes Side O'. (1 vs. 6-1(Restrained) Before he gets to him, Side O' swings one of his legs around William's, and the Syndicate boss goes down. (3 vs. 4) Side O' struggles but the footsoldiers hold him.

Mal, who is on the floor as a result of his shot foot, sees Jewels, the Hellrider who shot him, also go to the ground. Mal points his pistol at Jewels and fires off revenge shots, (5+1 vs. 1) and pins Jewels against the bottom of the bar with three shots to the chest! Jewels twitches as he rolls off the bar, falling over as streams of blood run down the side of the bar that he was up against.

Blade pulls wounded Big Dog back out of the tavern from the door. Though wounded, Big Dog still fires his sawed off shotgun into the back. (1-1 vs. 4) He drops it on accident. At this point, Fyfe runs over. "He's the most wounded right? Okay." Blade and her pull Big Dog away from the windows to the left wall of the establishment, away from the shooting. (2) Fyfe attends to him, but has a lack of supplies to do much.

Berk groans as he reaches for his Katana. (4) He picks it back up.

Doug waits outside.

Side O' tries shaking the footsoldiers off of him. (2 vs. 5) He doesn't get anywhere. At this point, Berk comes up to him, Katana in his hands. (5+1 vs. 1) Berk grips the blade and gives Side O' a forced Hara Kiri. Blood pours not only from Side O's abdomen, but even his mouth. The footsoldiers drop him in his puddle of red, as he stops resisting. One remarks, "Holy shit..."

Demo pops up again to deliver shots on the people near him. (3+1 vs. 3) He shoots one of the footsoldiers in the arm! (6 vs. 3) This pisses off William, who charges Demo and stabs his butterfly knife into his lower torso. Demo throws him off before he can get much penetration, but the wound is still there.

B.B. props himself up on the bar, only to be confronted with a raging fire. (4) B.B. gets away quick, crabwalking on the floor towards the opposite side of the room. He pauses to briefly shoot at the Syndicate. (3-1 vs. 2) He hits no one.

Hm.....If I remember correctly, it's 1, 1......1!

Aaron tries some random numbers. (5) Hey it worked!

Aaron opens the door and they run into Grey Skull and Moshpit. "Get to the room Gray Skull!" Gray runs to the left as Moshpit launches himself at Aaron. (1 vs. 6) Aaron grabs him in midair (4+1+1 vs. 3) and slams him into the ground outside. (4 vs. 2-2) The footsoldiers proceed to stomp on him. He's not dead or unconscious, but it looks like in his state he's not standing up or fighting for a while.

Jonah (5) barrels through the tavern, avoiding the bullets zooming everywhere and gets to the back room. Just as Moshpit jumps at Aaron, he spots Grey Skull headed for another door at the end of the room. Jonah sprints and tackles the Boss! (4+1 vs. 4) He knocks Grey to the ground before he can get to the door. The two of them end up tangled and rolling around on the floor. Jonah, attacks from on top (6 vs. 5) and punches Grey in the forehead! (5+1 vs. 3) Grey punches Jonah in the lower torso! Instead of a bruising pain, Jonah feels a sharp pain. He sees that Grey is wearing Spiked Knuckles on his hands. He also sees that blood is seeping from his shirt. Jonah falls off, both from pain and shock, as Grey Skull gets up, rubbing his head with his arm, before managing to get inside the Hellrider Hideout.

The fire at the bar (6) grows, starting to consume all of the bar.

Syndicate: ((Excluding bosses))
Blade
Big Dog - Wounded (Shot:Side) Bleeding
Berk (Katana) - Wounded (Shot:Ribs)
Doug
Fyfe
Mal (Pistol) - Wounded (Shot:Foot)
Jonah - Wounded (Slashed:Lower Torso) Bleeding
2 Level 2 Melee Footsoldiers
3 Level 2 Melee/1 Knife Footsoldiers (One Hand Wounded)
3 Regular Footsoldiers

Hellriders:
Demo - Wounded (Stabbed: Lower Torso)
B.B. - Wounded (Shot:Lower Torso)
Grey Skull <Boss> - Slightly Wounded (Punched: Forehead)

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 46: Non-consensual Hara Kiri
« Reply #1019 on: March 13, 2013, 08:29:53 pm »

Shoot Moshpit for goot measure, and follow Grey Skull into the room! Keep one of my footsoldiers with me, and have the others stay with Jonah and fend off anyone who might want to attack him.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 108