Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143921 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 40: One-Hit K.O.
« Reply #960 on: February 24, 2013, 01:02:59 pm »

((Page 64 and only one death. I'll never get to play at this rate, but TBH, its worth it just to have the priveledge of watching.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 41: Hell of a Deal
« Reply #961 on: February 25, 2013, 08:14:21 pm »

Chapter 41: Hell of a Deal
(Wsoxfan hasn't been on for a few days, so I'll just put this turn out.) 

"Well, it turns out I don't have to find a new job in another gang, Either of you two drive?"
Ask the two if they can drive, if one of them can get them to drive us to the hospital if they can't I'll drive, also call the guys and tell them "Kidnapped by Vice lords with two foot solders, free now, heading to hospital in their van."

One of the footsoldiers said he used to drive around trucks for a job. As they get into the seats and drive off, Mason sends a call that the three of them had been kidnapped by the Vice Lords, escaped and were trucking their way to the hospital. The ride is surprisingly dull compared to the latest events and the truck manages to pull up outside the Licheville hospital with no problems.

Loot the body!

Aaron loots the mugger's body for his belonging's. (+180$, Switchblade, Lighter, Unopened Bag of Cheetos)

Alex starts to head outside the clinic, back to the stolen (Not that anyone knew) pickup truck with the rest of the gang members that came with. "So, did we get most of the stuff the 'riders had in the church before the cops showed up?"

Alex looks back at the loot stored in the pick-up truck. The Fyfe and the footsoldier come over. "We mainly got weapons, looks like 4 Pistols, 2 Shotguns and an Uzi."

Continue training.

Dave trains his knife wielding skills. (1) He loses grip of one of the knives and it slides under a vending machine. (-1 Wooden Knife)

"Finally!  OK listen up guys.  I'm going to make sure the prisoners get to the Pub and out of our hands.  Then I'm heading straight back here with a few reinforcements who are going to help guard this bit of territory of ours in case any more assholes come a knocking.  I need you guys to hold down the fort until I get back."

Trent hops in the van and makes sure the prisoners get taken back to the pub, before gathering up 3 free foot soldiers for guard duty back at the mattress shop.  Sends out text "Bringing prisoners back to hq.  Plan on taking 3 more foot soldiers back to the  shop for guard duty.

Go aid in loading the captives into the van, and ask if an extra pair of hands would be useful in the shop

Trent sends out another text for three more guards at the Mattress Shop as well as announcing that he's bringing the prisoners in, before he and Ryan load the captives into the back of the truck. Ryan asks if some more hands would be useful at the shop. "No, it's fine. But we could use some more weapons."

Trent and Ryan drive the Cobardi back to the bar. They don't resist, but they do occasionally mutter things about their captors and their mothers.

The ride is smooth, the van is parked and the Cobardi begin to get shuffled into the bar.

"Thanks, ma'am."
William stepped outside, cursing himself for being so stupid. He stopped a moment in thought, but came up with nothing. With a shrug, he headed back for where the package was headed.
"Can one of you check the door for me?"

After cursing himself, William sends a footsoldier to check the door. The footsoldier goes up to the door and comes back quickly. "It's locked, but I hear a lot of voices and some bangin' music inside."

As everyone goes about their business at the pub, two motorbikes are heard roaring outside. Everyone freezes. Soon enough, two rugged bikers step inside the pub, although not dressed in Hellrider clothes. Some of the footsoldiers begin to encircle them. The more muscular biker reaches his hand into his jacket, but then the other flashes a look at him and he puts his hand down. The slimmer biker starts to talk, "Alright, listen. We're ex-Hellriders. I'm Blade and this is Big Dog." He motions to the other biker. "We left the gang when some problems started coming up, and people started fight another. We left right in time just before we heard one of your guys went to the church and shot up everyone. And we thought, 'Shit, we'd rather be with the guy that can shoot like that!' There were 37 of us, but 28 died in either internal shit or that Church raid. That leaves 9, and minus us, 7 left that you gotta' worry about, the boss included. We need your help since me and Big Dog got some...'possessions' that the boss and the others took from us and never got back. We'd do it ourselves but these guys are all good fighters and are packin'. Especially Grey Skull, he's the boss and he'll rip you a new everything if he gets his hands on you. We know where they're hiding out, and if we bring you guys to get the drop on them. Then we all win: Big Dog and me get our shit back, and you all can get rid of the Hellriders forever. But you better come with us quick, because from what I know they're going to leave in <5 Turns>, so we need to move now. If you don't they'll leave for a bit, and come back with twenty, thirty, hell even fifty new Hellriders. Do you wanna' fuckin' deal with that?....So...are y'all in or out?"

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: February 25, 2013, 08:22:46 pm »

Put down package, knock, leave. Try and stealth back to base.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: February 25, 2013, 08:34:31 pm »

Hear the motorbikes pull up, and head back to the pub to investigate.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: February 25, 2013, 09:21:38 pm »

Look up how much buying combat/hunting knives for the footsoldiers would be, sending a footsoldier to look through knife shops. After using a spare stick to get the wooden knife out from under the vending machine talk to the bikers while leaving the footsoldiers to spar.

"So, nice to meet you two. Name's Dave."

Do they know anything else about the group that's still hiding out? Also, try to get their measure, whether they're lying or not, etc. by observing them while we talk.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 09:48:18 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: February 25, 2013, 09:21:52 pm »

"Everything's going to be all right guys, we're gonna make it."
Enter hospital, Free health care! because N.H.S.! or just pay for whatever level healthcare i can get.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: February 25, 2013, 09:28:14 pm »

"Right, I call dibs on the uzi and one of the shotguns. Let's get this stuff back to the pub before everyone thing we've run off."

BACK TO THE PUB!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: February 25, 2013, 09:37:54 pm »

Look up how much buying combat/hunting knives for the footsoldiers would be, using my phone or our computer. If not able to find the local stores online, go looking myself through knife shops after using a spare stick to get the wooden knife out from under the vending machine. Leave the footsoldiers to spar.

Gonna' talk to the bikers?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: February 25, 2013, 09:45:28 pm »

Look up how much buying combat/hunting knives for the footsoldiers would be, using my phone or our computer. If not able to find the local stores online, go looking myself through knife shops after using a spare stick to get the wooden knife out from under the vending machine. Leave the footsoldiers to spar.

Gonna' talk to the bikers?
On my way out. I'll edit my post to include dialogue.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: February 26, 2013, 12:45:04 am »

"Thanks for yer help Ryan, I almost thought no one was gonna fucking show up."
Shove the Cobari prisoners into a back room or closet and ask a footsoldier to keep an eye on them while I go talk with Blade and Big Dog.
"Well if your story's true, then I think we can work something out.  My name's Trent, so Where can we find this Grey Skull of yours..."
In between talking with the ex-hellriders, take a tally of how many available footsoliders and weapons we got on hand at the moment and tell them they should get ready cause we might move out real soon.
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: February 27, 2013, 08:26:12 pm »

Post to watch
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 42: Gearing Up & Hiatus
« Reply #971 on: February 27, 2013, 09:19:08 pm »

Chapter 42: Gearing Up & Hiatus

Put down package, knock, leave. Try and stealth back to base.

William finally decides to just do the old "knock n' run" strategy. He sprints to the door, where he can hear pounding electronic music from the interior. He places the package down at the doorstep, and sprints away. He regroups with the footsoldiers and makes a hasty retreat away.

The three of them make it back to base smoothly. As they walk up the steps to the pub, there a loud boom goes off in the distance towards the direction he had come from. Huh. Inside, everyone is in a bustle, and there's some bikers talking with the other bosses.

Hear the motorbikes pull up, and head back to the pub to investigate.

Aaron hears the motorbikes and heads back to the pub. As he enters, he sees bikers talking with some Syndicate guys and decides to listen in.

Look up how much buying combat/hunting knives for the footsoldiers would be, sending a footsoldier to look through knife shops. After using a spare stick to get the wooden knife out from under the vending machine talk to the bikers while leaving the footsoldiers to spar.

"So, nice to meet you two. Name's Dave."

Do they know anything else about the group that's still hiding out? Also, try to get their measure, whether they're lying or not, etc. by observing them while we talk.

Dave checks the Internet for the price of combat knives. It looks like a good one would cost him $18 a knife. He then uses a spare stick lying around to reclaim the wooden knife under the vending machine. (+Wooden Knife) And hey, he doesn't hurt anymore! (Injuries have subsided)

Dave walks up to the Biker's and introduces himself. "So, nice to meet you two. Name's Dave. So, do you know anything else about the remaining Hellriders?"

Blade nods. "Let's see, there's Moshpit, Nightowl, Jewels, Side O', Demo, B.B. and Grey Skull. That's the seven of them. They're all big names and have been in the gang for a while. All probably packing heat and some other fighting stuff. All definitely have great bikes. They're probably packing up stuff at the Lagoon Tavern on the edge of town, that was their place while the rest of us had to stay in the church. On days like this I know the bar is closed for normal customers, which is why they meet there with no one around. And it'd make a good time to hit em', cuz' we don't got much time!"

Well, they don't seem to be lying. They seem to be in a really big rush to get these guys ASAP.

"Right, I call dibs on the uzi and one of the shotguns. Let's get this stuff back to the pub before everyone thing we've run off."

BACK TO THE PUB!

Alex claims the Shotgun and Uzi before driving back to the pub. (+Shotgun, Uzi) (+Pickup Truck to Garage)

When they get there, Alex jumps in the place dual-wielding a Shotgun and Uzi like some 80's action hero, with the footsoldier carrying a large sack behind him. "HEY GUYS, I GOT SOME GUNS." The footsoldier unloads the remaining 3 Pistols and 2 Shotguns onto the table.

"Everything's going to be all right guys, we're gonna make it."
Enter hospital, Free health care! because N.H.S.! or just pay for whatever level healthcare i can get.

Mason goes in and gets out free because WOO FREE HEALTHCARE. (And his injuries were not that bad honestly.) (Injuries have subsided)

He gets back to the Pub and parks the truck in the garage in time to find out that there might be a raid on the Hellriders, and the gang got a bunch of guns.

Man, isn't this a good day? (+Truck to Garage)

"Thanks for yer help Ryan, I almost thought no one was gonna fucking show up."
Shove the Cobari prisoners into a back room or closet and ask a footsoldier to keep an eye on them while I go talk with Blade and Big Dog.
"Well if your story's true, then I think we can work something out.  My name's Trent, so Where can we find this Grey Skull of yours..."
In between talking with the ex-hellriders, take a tally of how many available footsoliders and weapons we got on hand at the moment and tell them they should get ready cause we might move out real soon.

Trent shoves the Cobardi in the back and leaves a footsoldier to take watch. He then goes to talk with the bikers.

"Well if your story's true, then I think we can work something out.  My name's Trent, so Where can we find this Grey Skull of yours..." He listens to them repeat about the tavern they can find the rest of the Hellriders on the edge of town. This time with Big Dog noting the fact that Grey Skull happens to be not very nice and in possession of a small penis, using colorful biker language.

Trent takes into account the numbers and weapons available to the group. With 6 footsoldiers at the mattress shop, one in the hospital and one taking guard of prisoners, that leaves them with 13 available footsoldiers. As for the weapons, most footsoldiers seem to be able to get some improvised weaponry or so, and Dave is inquiring purchasing a bunch of knives. Mal has a pistol, and Berk has a Katana. Plus, Alex just brought in a bunch of firepower.

Amidst all the chaos, Jason is answering a phone call. After it ends, he leaves a note on the table saying he needs to take care of some personal matters in London, but he'll be back as soon as he can.

He takes a taxi outside and is gone.

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

I'm putting Wsoxfan on hiatus for now, but he can come back. :3

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: February 27, 2013, 09:43:28 pm »

"Uh hey guys, I got us a new Van. I'm going to go practice for later."
Practice hand to and with some foot soldiers.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: February 27, 2013, 10:01:54 pm »

Be totally informed about the Hellrider situation. Call shotgun on a shotgun, and go off to help Mason teach the footsoldiers some more. Maybe even teach him a few things.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: February 27, 2013, 10:09:53 pm »

Dave inspects the vehicles while the footsoldiers train upstairs.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 108