Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143866 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 46: Non-consensual Hara Kiri
« Reply #1020 on: March 13, 2013, 08:52:26 pm »

Help the others finish off the fighters in the main room, attacking from behind with my knife. When they're all down, get our wounded to Fyfe.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 09:02:00 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: March 13, 2013, 08:56:25 pm »

"FUCKING HELL!"
Shoot again at Grey Skull, get my two brawlers to act as distractions, aim for his main center of mass, not his head.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: March 14, 2013, 12:30:55 am »

"Come on!  Let's finish these fuckers off!"

Help take out the remaining Hellriders in the main room, charging the closest one with my blades.  When the fight in the main room is over, assist Dave in getting the wounded out of the burning bar.
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: March 14, 2013, 01:00:45 pm »

"You guys go mop up... my knee means I wont be much use in more fighting, so I will sort out in here..."

"Finish Off" any enemy wounded, "Check" any enemy dead, throw all enemy bodies into the fire, and then help our own wounded to the vehicles outside, ready to get outta here when the fire brigade show up.
This is a blank sig.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: March 16, 2013, 05:40:21 pm »

Bump for Alex & William.

I just want to see what happens honestly. :P
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: March 16, 2013, 05:43:45 pm »

"Right, everyone out! Help our wounded out if they can't walk. I'll go help deal with the rest of them!"

Charge into the back room, clear out any hellriders there.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: March 16, 2013, 09:29:18 pm »

William pauses a moment."Give up, and I won't have to kill you."
If Demo resists, slam him in the head with the barrel of the pistol.
"Take him, and go with the others into the hideout. Make sure he doesn't wake up until we're ready."
Take a gun from the ground and go into the back room as well. Aim for the legs.
"Let's try and him alive. It will be much easier to incorporate them into us if we can get intel."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 47: Ride On
« Reply #1027 on: March 17, 2013, 06:07:20 pm »

Chapter 47: Ride On

Shoot Moshpit for goot measure, and follow Grey Skull into the room! Keep one of my footsoldiers with me, and have the others stay with Jonah and fend off anyone who might want to attack him.
Help the others finish off the fighters in the main room, attacking from behind with my knife. When they're all down, get our wounded to Fyfe.
"FUCKING HELL!"
Shoot again at Grey Skull, get my two brawlers to act as distractions, aim for his main center of mass, not his head.

Aaron quickly shoots the injured Moshpit in the chest with his shotgun, executing him. He points to a footsoldier. "You, come with me! Everyone else stay with Jonah." Being the only ones in the back room, Aaron and the footsoldier rush to get Grey Skull as he enters the room. (Agility:5) The two of them make into the room, filled with weapons, cash and drugs stashed all around, posters of metal bands, naked women and motorcycles covering the walls. As Grey yanks a rifle off of the wall, Aaron takes a shot at him before he can turn around, (5 vs. 1) and hits him in the Upper Left Leg! He falls down. The footsoldier rushes to him, but as he does Grey Skull turns around (4+1 vs. 3) and blasts the footsoldier in the gut with his pistol! The footsoldier topples onto the ground, while Aaron takes a shot at Grey Skull, laying on his back. (6 vs. 2-1) The spread hits him in the right forearm, blowing it off! His pistol falls from his grip. The biker leader looks at his severed arm, surprisingly not that shocked. Aaron drags the injured footsoldier out of the room.

The fight continues in the front as Dave sneaks in from behind the remaining Hellriders. He creeps towards them, (Stealth:3) and as he gets behind B.B., B.B. sees him coming. The Hellrider twists around, (6 vs. 3) for Dave to stab him in the belly. Dave pulls it out and B.B. falls onto the ground.

Mason curses and shoots at Grey Skull, who isn't in the room. Instead, he shoots at Demo. (5 vs. 3) He hits Demo in the torso again, sending him down. All of the Hellriders are now incapacitated.

The fire (6) grows exponentially, spreading to the walls and even going back into the bathrooms. The whole right side of the building goes up in flames, though every is able to flee without harm. The fire is to big to be stopped without the fire brigade at this point.

"Come on!  Let's finish these fuckers off!"

Help take out the remaining Hellriders in the main room, charging the closest one with my blades.  When the fight in the main room is over, assist Dave in getting the wounded out of the burning bar.
"You guys go mop up... my knee means I wont be much use in more fighting, so I will sort out in here..."

"Finish Off" any enemy wounded, "Check" any enemy dead, throw all enemy bodies into the fire, and then help our own wounded to the vehicles outside, ready to get outta here when the fire brigade show up.
"Right, everyone out! Help our wounded out if they can't walk. I'll go help deal with the rest of them!"

Charge into the back room, clear out any hellriders there.
William pauses a moment."Give up, and I won't have to kill you."
If Demo resists, slam him in the head with the barrel of the pistol.
"Take him, and go with the others into the hideout. Make sure he doesn't wake up until we're ready."
Take a gun from the ground and go into the back room as well. Aim for the legs.
"Let's try and him alive. It will be much easier to incorporate them into us if we can get intel."

The Syndicate manage to evacuate the wounded out the doors, while hoisting the bodies into the fire. William grabs Demo, only to find him unresponsive.

A few of the Syndicate run into the back, holding their guns as they charge to get to the Hellrider room. Grey Skull, amputated and weak, looks up at them. He points his remaining hand at them in the shape of an imaginary gun, and pulls his index finger back. Just before the Syndicate get through the doorway, it caves into a pile of burning rubble. On top of that, the alcohol on the ground ignites into spewing fireballs. They take one last look at the defeated boss, resting peacefully, as fire spreads into his room. They flee as the building starts begins to get engulfed in flames.

Blade runs over to Fyfe, who is tending the badly wounded Big Dog. "Do you have any first aid?" Blade shakes his head. "No...but there is some behind the bar! Wait, one second." Blade dashes back into the tavern as everyone goes to leave. He is surrounded by flames and heat of the omnipresent fire. Blade looks to the bar, which has become a furnace. Without hesitation, he dives into it. (4) The fire burns through his clothing, as he slams open one of the lower bar cabinets and pulls out a first aid kit. He leaps across the fire again, (6) and makes it out without further injury. He runs to Fyfe and hands the kit to her, before passing out from his burns.

Fyfe uses the First Aid on Big Dog, and stops his bleeding. Using the kit she also tends Mal, Jonah, and the footsoldiers. "I need the base to work on the rest of you, we should get going."

The Syndicate does not feel the cold air as the tavern serves as a fireplace.

The Hellriders have been annihilated!

Syndicate:
Blade - Burned
Big Dog - Wounded (Shot:Side)
Berk (Katana) - Wounded (Shot:Ribs)
Doug
Fyfe
Mal (Pistol) - Wounded (Shot:Foot)
Jonah - Wounded (Slashed:Lower Torso)
2 Level 2 Melee Footsoldiers
3 Level 2 Melee/1 Knife Footsoldiers (One Hand Wounded)
3 Regular Footsoldiers  (One Lower Torso Wounded)

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: March 17, 2013, 06:12:38 pm »

"Well, that's one lot completely fucked up. Get the wounded into the vehicles, we should get out of here while no-one else is around."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: March 17, 2013, 06:13:56 pm »

"Good work men, we are now officialy badasses."
Just relax and tell the foot soilders they did good.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: March 17, 2013, 06:14:16 pm »

Oh yeah, forgot to have an NPC say this, but you guys should choose whether to tag the sign or not. If you do, you'll gain respect, fame, and notoriety, so decide carefully.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: March 17, 2013, 06:20:15 pm »

((See you, London Gangster.))
William purses his lips.
"Any prisoners?"
Do a head count. Get the hell out.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: March 17, 2013, 06:31:54 pm »

((Aw. The good guys lost?! :'())
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: March 17, 2013, 06:46:53 pm »

((...There were good guys in that fight? O.O))

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: March 17, 2013, 07:02:46 pm »

"Hahaha congrats fellas!  Why don't we go back to the Pub and celebrate?"
"Oh!  But before that..."
Trent whips out his can of spraypaint, looks toward his fellow Bosses and gestures to the The Lagoon's sign
"May I do the honors?"
Spraypaint a badass "S" symbol using our gang colors onto the Hellrider's Bar sign. (Are we all cool with this?)

((Huh?  I thought we were the good guys?...))
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 07:07:18 pm by GraveHaunter92 »
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 108