Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 339

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 512618 times)

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #3465 on: February 19, 2017, 11:06:51 pm »

"When most people die in their dreams, they wake up.

When I die in my dreams, I start lucid dreaming."
Usually I wake up, but the crayfish is a very illumninating animal

I read this out of context and it amused me thoroughly
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3466 on: February 20, 2017, 02:07:56 am »

Dreamt i stopped by my old employer to buy gas and got recruited (but I negotiated much higher wage for my time) because their new employees didn't know anything or were useless. It was a panic ridden horrible mess.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3467 on: February 20, 2017, 07:44:41 pm »

I had a dream about a Touhou/World of Warcraft/Vocaloid/Gundam crossover animation made very poorly in MikuMikuDance. And for some reason my dream-self thought it was canon.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3468 on: February 20, 2017, 10:30:30 pm »

I had a dream that I could hold my arms a certain way, wait for a stiff breeze, and just glide.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3469 on: February 20, 2017, 10:52:05 pm »

I once had a dream in which I eventually fell asleep and entered a dream within a dream, and in that dream I started lucid dreaming, but when I woke up and returned to the prime dream I didn't realize I was dreaming until I woke up again and went back to reality. So, if I was lucid dreaming in a dream within a dream, but not in the dream that dream was within, does that count?
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3470 on: February 21, 2017, 04:51:24 am »

After...  other stuff (I took a diversion back to my parents' house during a canal trip, which has several problems not worth describing)...  I apparently have a journey of a different kind.  Travel, then encounter, then troublesome journey then intellectual encounter, then difficult journey then an ultimate battle encounter.  Which made sense once it was revealed to be a procedural RPG storyline.

But then, I explain to my father, now observing my computer screen, it would have been much worse had it been the ultimate battle, the intellectual encounter, the plain encounter, then the difficult, troublesome and regular journeys.  (Apparently that could have happened.)

Further, upon reviewing the stats screen, it seems that my rank was impressively high.  At various levels of assessment, I was not far off the top ranking.  One of the lower-level strata had me within spitting distance of being Beowulf (tbe ability to become the ultimate warband leader) whilst for the simultaneous-and-unrelated top rank I am 3<lotsofzeros> away from King!   (Practically there. I need 12<LOZs> for King, and I'm on 9<LOZs> at the moment!) This, as it shouldn't, doesn't impress my father much. But I've obviously worked at it.  Ah well.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3471 on: March 01, 2017, 01:36:43 am »

In my dream, I scratched a zit on my chest. Out came a fucking egg sac made of my own flesh. Inside were several olive-sized eggs that apparently didn't survive to hatching, in various stages of putrefaction and decay, the shells eaten away and innards hardened by time and my body's immune system. Since the sac was still firmly attached to a point inside my body, I started removing the eggs by squeezing them out. The last one had an intact shell although it was still obviously dead, and it looked exactly like a Yoshi egg from Super Mario World.

I woke up soon after and thank fuck for that.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3472 on: March 01, 2017, 11:11:21 am »

I once had a dream in which I eventually fell asleep and entered a dream within a dream, and in that dream I started lucid dreaming, but when I woke up and returned to the prime dream I didn't realize I was dreaming until I woke up again and went back to reality. So, if I was lucid dreaming in a dream within a dream, but not in the dream that dream was within, does that count?
I...I don't...I don't even know...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3473 on: March 01, 2017, 12:04:31 pm »

I had two dreams. The first was a fairly uneventful trip home, except I was climbing and hopping over buildings Assassin's Creed style to get home, and eventually ended up crashing a white supremacist party. White supremacist may be inaccurate, as I specifically remember a shirt that said "British people go back to the British Isles." or something similar. It was a strange thing.

In the second one I was a hitman, and actually had to assassinate a target right outside of my own apartment. A very unpopular target. So unpopular that I stabbed him and dragged him away from the apartment. He wasn't dead but was dying, and people began going out of their way to stab him or run him over as they passed by. I eventually felt so bad for this guy, who was clearly hated by everyone, that I called him an ambulance.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3474 on: March 03, 2017, 05:37:26 pm »

Had a dream I was in my house and there were some people over with me and my wife. We were all hanging out and I got a strange Vibe about them. So I told them to leave and they did. We went to sleep and a while later I woke up inside dream. I could hear people talking in the hall specifically about using a bobby pin to pick the lock. I grab my gun and ran into our kitchen just as the door swung open. I drew down on them as they came into the house and shouted for them to drop to the floor. They scattered and I started shooting them. I ran out of ammo so in the dream I took my knife off my belt and started stabbing them instead. I think there was about nine of them and I killed at least over half of them and the rest fled. I specifically remember stepping one guy at least 10 times. All the stuff I used in the dream to attack them with stuff I have in real life and it was so realistic that it was kind of concerning.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3475 on: March 05, 2017, 06:00:53 am »

The basement was on fire.

I woke up upstairs, got dressed, and someone walks up to my 'bedroom' door that apparently went outside. Someone was visiting with there daughter or something or other about dance. Normalish for a dream. I eventually go down to the living room.

There, I see sparks, feel heat. I presume that it's the technology down there, so I unplug things, blow out things, and eventually things start sparking. In particular, the Wii U, which id off because I don't own one.  I begin to panic. I stick my hand out and feel heat. Something from below.

I rush to the kitchen door and descend. Fire, deep in the backroom. I scream, or at least attempt to wake my mom, both in the dream and in reality. The sound came out as a beleaguered goat sound, which was rather embarrassing, but as much had I screamed at full power.

This is a new nightmare I have never had before. I had actually not dreamed for a long time until now, I think I lnow part of the cause, but I shan't get into it now.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #3476 on: March 05, 2017, 06:05:23 am »

,I see sparks, feel heat.  I stick my hand out and feel heat. Something from below.

Fire, deep in the backroom. I scream, or at least attempt to wake my mom, both in the dream and in reality. The sound came out as a beleaguered goat sound, which was rather embarrassing, but as much had I screamed at full power.

/Freud mode on
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3477 on: March 05, 2017, 07:01:56 am »

>:<

Freeeeeeeud!
BIRDS.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3478 on: March 05, 2017, 10:08:21 am »

So Birdy. Tell me about your mother. * pulls glasses down to the tip of his nose and sits with pen and notepad ready*
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3479 on: March 05, 2017, 11:54:15 am »

But it was just a normal basement fire! Just a normal fire! ;.;
BIRDS.

Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 339