Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: The demon.  (Read 13888 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The demon.
« Reply #120 on: August 30, 2012, 08:36:53 pm »

Oh come on.

Restart the computer?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 30, 2012, 08:43:51 pm »

see what happened to the computer
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #122 on: August 30, 2012, 08:55:26 pm »

You try to restart the computer and to see what is wrong with it, besides it missing an invisible bug, its like someone or something formated the harddrives, erased the opperating system and blew all the circuts in just about every connected part.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 30, 2012, 09:07:51 pm »

Are you serious.

Go look for the bug! Go go go before it goes too far away!
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #124 on: August 30, 2012, 09:11:06 pm »

You search outside for nearly thirty minute before you find the bug attached to an exterior electrical plug.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 30, 2012, 09:14:32 pm »

1) Capture bug
2) Kill it
3) Crack it open, scrape out the insides and cut the carapace into strips
4) Get rich as a television psychic by using the the invisible strips to push around objects and claiming it's our super powers

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 30, 2012, 09:19:31 pm »

No, if we do that we'll make it impossible to recover our computer.

Find something that doesn't carry an electric current, then push the bug off the  plug with it.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2012, 09:21:29 pm »

You push the bug off the plug with the help of a stick, the bug squirms on the ground, you pick it up, and carry it back inside.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 30, 2012, 09:23:53 pm »

Put it back on the computer.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #129 on: August 30, 2012, 09:37:12 pm »

You put the bug back on the computer, it skitters around for a minute before your computer starts up and is working again.

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #130 on: August 30, 2012, 09:41:44 pm »

Rarborman  are you trying to make a point about something?
Starting marching band will not be able to post everyday.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #131 on: August 30, 2012, 09:49:48 pm »

Not really, I'm just playing with the story, it was said this was a railroad, it isnt any more; but frankly if you want to play with the bugs all day its up to you.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 30, 2012, 10:01:30 pm »

Use the computer to visit Bay12. See if there are any new forum games.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #133 on: August 30, 2012, 10:08:41 pm »

You visit bay12 like every other day, nothing noteable; some very uninteresting arrangement of rpgs, suggestion adventures, and chain games, this place really has changed and slowed down since you first got into DF.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 30, 2012, 10:10:36 pm »

Go Google searching for alternate, nearby locations for the materials that we used in the first summoning.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15