Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: The demon.  (Read 13869 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The demon.
« Reply #150 on: August 31, 2012, 12:09:27 am »

Wait until Xun is done.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #151 on: August 31, 2012, 12:17:03 am »

You wait for Xun, he comes out talking to a very fat lizardman, as soon as he sees you he gets a very suprised look says goodbye to the lizardman and goes back in the back room, you follow and find Xun hovering over a small silver seal emblazoned box, "You should have taken my advice, magic is not something to play with."
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2012, 12:17:13 am »

No, LordBucket. You are the demon.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2012, 01:30:22 am »

"I... can tel-huh? How did you know that I'm having problems?"
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2012, 02:53:39 am »

Xun, "I'm an old man, I've seen alot... I've seen that look on your face before. Demon not what you expected?"
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 31, 2012, 03:22:21 am »

"No, it wasn't even nearly a Succubus, it was but a mass of flesh. But that's not the bad part... the bad part is I'm seeing things... bug people, lizard people, buildings on fire that has no effect... picking up large bugs messes up my computer... Please, do you know the cause?"

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #156 on: August 31, 2012, 04:05:31 am »

Xun smiles knowingly, "Not happy with the magical world are you? I have something that will turn every thing back to normal and get rid of that demon you got trapped somewhere... but it will cost you."

Nyotor Lizardhammers

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2012, 04:23:31 am »

Ask Xun if the demon summoning failed or if that is supposed to be what it looked like
Nyo Ho Ho!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 31, 2012, 04:40:00 am »

"Wait, so you're saying that messing with magic comes with a free look into the magical world? Why didn't you tell me this the first time?"

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #159 on: August 31, 2012, 04:54:46 am »

Xun grins mischievously, "Considering you were missing some ingredients to the summon, and you were not exactly summoning a succubus, sure it'd look unwhole... and you would believe if told it would?"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 31, 2012, 05:09:48 am »

"Whether I would have believed it is besides the damn point. You tell people of risks in what they are doing regardless of whether they believe it or not.

And you knew I would mess up, but did not tell me? Why? Are you getting some sick entertainment out of this?"

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2012, 05:11:27 am »

So, this is just a look at the magical world? What are the shadows, and the bugs?

Also, will my summoned demon cause any trouble?
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #162 on: August 31, 2012, 05:40:11 am »

Xun, "Generally the demons summoned with that particular incantation are generally not powerful enough to break the binding seals in it; the 'bugs' are what you'd believe to be gremlins or at least the ones that are not doing what they should be doing, the shadows as you put it are beings not in the physical realm but touched by the magical."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 31, 2012, 05:47:23 am »

I did release the demon - and gave it very few proviso's.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #164 on: August 31, 2012, 05:49:04 am »

Xun's eyes upon hearing you say that you released the demon go wide, "You did what?!"
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15