Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: The demon.  (Read 13885 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: The demon.
« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2012, 04:45:42 pm »

Ask madeline.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2012, 05:41:39 pm »

You call up Madeline but you can only get her voicemail.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2012, 05:50:28 pm »

Visit Madeline.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2012, 06:01:18 pm »

You think for a minute about hopping back into your car and driving to Madeline's... 2 days drive away. No. Even if I just show up I've never met her, and she may not be able to help with anything.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2012, 06:04:52 pm »

Ask your friendly mystery shadow about it.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2012, 06:15:31 pm »

And how are you going to find it?

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2012, 06:20:26 pm »

... Drive to work just before finishing hours, drive back, see if it's in the back seat?

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2012, 06:30:14 pm »

You check the time, if you go now you'll be waiting for hours before you leave.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2012, 06:33:18 pm »

Investigate your house for anything you couldn't see before.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 30, 2012, 07:18:51 pm »

Get on ebay and start buying stuff. Try to get a tiger whisker instead of the cat's one, chainsaw teeth instead of human ones, and straight thermite instead of the grave dust.

Rush delivery on everything, as well as a prayer to the gods of credit.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #115 on: August 30, 2012, 08:18:42 pm »

You look around your house for anything new, You find nothing has changed from last night.

You turn on your personal computer, and find another bug comes crawling its way over the top of your monitor.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 30, 2012, 08:26:51 pm »

Grab the bug and put it down outside your house. Then go back to our computer.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #117 on: August 30, 2012, 08:31:04 pm »

You grab the bug off the computer and put it outside, then come back to see that the computer is certainly fucked up with you trying to do this.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 30, 2012, 08:33:30 pm »

Grumble and put the bug back on the monitor.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #119 on: August 30, 2012, 08:35:43 pm »

You go back outside to find the bug, but cant find the damn thing, its not where you left it.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15