Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: The demon.  (Read 13884 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The demon.
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2012, 01:14:50 am »

Also, since summoning a demon is what got us into this whole mess, that therefore means we're capable of summoning demons and so clearly the best solution for our problem is to summon a demon and ask it what's going on.
Indeed. Clearly.

First we gotta get materials to do the thing again, though. We're out.

But after we've got all the materials, then maybe we will finally be able to spend time in the arms of the Succubus. Hopefully we won't be killed by losing a level.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2012, 06:19:02 am »

Summon an angel, that will balance the mix of evil and good. Also the bugs must have been the bugs pun intended.
Starting marching band will not be able to post everyday.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2012, 06:23:01 am »

I don't think we know anything about summoning angels at the moment. So that's pretty much out of the question.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2012, 09:21:43 am »

Well to this point we have not successfully controlled a demon, before anything else we need to learn control

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2012, 11:07:37 am »

You ask your cat when it learned english, "English, what is that?", you feed the cat.

You sit and ponder the events of the morning, and besides confusion, you just have questions.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2012, 01:45:04 pm »

Ask your cat if it can fix your window.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2012, 01:47:15 pm »

"So... you're not speaking English, you're just speaking how you normally speak with meows?"

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2012, 01:56:37 pm »

Cat, "Whats a window, and why are you not petting me?"
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2012, 02:35:29 pm »

"I'm not petting you because I'm worried that my mental health has hit rock bottom... Sorry, but no pets today."

Go take a nap, hoping that this will all clear up with a little sleep.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2012, 02:40:52 pm »

"I'll clean me, then maybe you do petting." your cat goes off and starts grooming itself.

You go lay down and fall asleep, and have a dream about bugs fighting bugs and wake up when phil attacks you... its still daytime.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2012, 02:59:39 pm »

Check our summoning circle: What do we need to summon again?

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2012, 03:54:46 pm »

You check your summoning ingredient list;
Bees Wax
Red chalk
Rocksalt
Fox blood
Green branch of a burnt tree
Three live fireflies
A stone of the river Phlegethon
A feather a wild bird
Two human teeth
String of a well used bow
Dust of an unmourned grave
One harvestmans leg
Wisker of a sleeping cat
Two gold coins
Seven handfuls of sand
Oh which you have none.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2012, 04:13:31 pm »

And... how did we get all of those in the first place anyway?

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2012, 04:29:55 pm »

You got them from a curios shop, supermarket, outside, and Madeline the witch.

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2012, 04:35:43 pm »

Talk to Madeline
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15