Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Roll to Raid the Labyrinth! Turn 13- Sharp Fangs  (Read 24967 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Raid the Labyrinth! Turn 7- The Drunken Dwarf
« Reply #90 on: June 08, 2012, 09:33:35 pm »

Ademos roared and snarled at the golem. The metal construct was in no position to feel superior.
"Rrrrrrrrr......RRR!"

Once more take position behind the Golem's back and execute a horizontal attack at its steel neck. If the axe is lost, retrieve it and retreat.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2012, 06:32:40 am »

"I hope it won't regenerate...

Somehow, I think we can just leave the guardian alone. It can't hurt us if it can't move..."
Alana said as she readied her spear.

Use spear to vault onto the upper body of the golem.

Proceed with melee perforation at the neck. Or at the eyes, whichever is in reach.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2012, 08:03:22 pm »

Grab the golem's remaining leg and try to topple it over.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2012, 10:05:51 pm »

TURN 8

IronyOwl
((Fuckin' called it. D: ))

Re-un-break bones.
You curse at the dwarf and begin trying to fix up your wounds again. [5] You manage to Re-Un-Break the bone! [4] You are still bleeding, though

Dwarmin
Lalande uttered a cute Halfling curse- "Rat traps!" and pulled the shirk from her ankle holster. She meant strike the same spot...

Action: Switch to Shirk! Back knee stabbing action go.

You utter cute curses and switch to your dirk dagger! You aim for the same spot ([4-1]vs[7]) You miss the Golem again, and you can hear his deep golem laugh echoing slightly.

Caellath
Ademos roared and snarled at the golem. The metal construct was in no position to feel superior.
"Rrrrrrrrr......RRR!"

Once more take position behind the Golem's back and execute a horizontal attack at its steel neck. If the axe is lost, retrieve it and retreat.

You growl ferociously and once more move behind the golem. When You finally think you’re in the right position, You launch yourself at the golem, axe once again in teeth! You wind up, and aim for the neck ([7-1]vs[10]) The attack looks good, but suddenly, The Golem jumps! You land on the floor and scurry out of the way! The golem miscalculated the jump and lands shakily! Any landing attack may tip him! (Can be tipped on successful attack)

Tiruin
"I hope it won't regenerate...

Somehow, I think we can just leave the guardian alone. It can't hurt us if it can't move..."
Alana said as she readied her spear.

Use spear to vault onto the upper body of the golem.

Proceed with melee perforation at the neck. Or at the eyes, whichever is in reach.

([9-1]vs[4]) You polevault on to the Golem, and your weight tips him over! (Tipped over: Can not dodge, attack, move or defend). You stab at the neck [2] But you must of conked your head on the fall, because your aim is off!

Sinpwn
Grab the golem's remaining leg and try to topple it over.
After seeing the Golem fall, You decide to rip off it’s foot as a trophy! You grab hold of the leg [3] And slip right off because of the oil covering!

Steel Golem

Call Life Alert: Help, I’ve fallen and can’t get up!
[3] To add insult to injury, You don’t stop leaking either.

~Buffs/Debuffs~

IronyOwl
Light Bleeding: Not bad or good, can stop each turn

Steel Golem
Tipped Over: Can no longer attack, move, dodge or defend.
Medium Leaking: Can Get Better or Worsen on roll

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Raid the Labyrinth! Turn 8- Tip Me Over...
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2012, 10:20:21 pm »

Ademos nonchalantly prepared to leap onto the golem and try to finish the metal creature off. He started to walk with soft steps towards the dwarven construct before breaking into a run, his teeth still firmly holding the stolen axe.

Decapitate the golem with Alavis, Axe of Ancient Kings. In case of problems, roll and dodge, retrieve the axe.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2012, 10:23:18 pm »

"That takes care of that. Lights out, lad."

Set to work tearing the golem's head off in the case that Ademos somehow horrifically fails. Otherwise, check inside the golem for anything valuable.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 11, 2012, 10:33:07 pm »

((No Dwarven Passion for your long lost mechanical brother twice removed ):?))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2012, 10:42:32 pm »

"Spare it from agony. Mercy to those who have done their duty."

Spear to the...heart. Or headstone. Or whichever looks vital to the golem.

Pray for his soul and attempt to consecrate the remains. Then prepare to carry part of him off that means the most sentimental value.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 12:03:25 am by Tiruin »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 11, 2012, 11:05:31 pm »

Well, as long as everyone else is doing it...

Skip the pretenses and harvest it for parts.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2012, 11:42:54 pm »

((Avalabad always got cooler presents for Dwarfmas. No love lost between the two.))

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2012, 11:47:17 pm »

((Avalabad always got cooler presents for Dwarfmas. No love lost between the two.))
((I completely understand. Inside of his chest is an item just for you))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2012, 11:51:55 pm »

((Can't complain of loot if I get to keep Alavis. Pretty nifty axe for a werewolf.

I also advise you guys to carry some steel with you. I'll also do the same, I may need to craft emergency replacement body parts, and an arm made of steel is more reliable than one made of bone or whatever rock we find.))
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:53:34 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2012, 11:53:11 pm »

(Speaking Of Which, Understand that being in wereolf form is a toll on your body, and you shouldn't use it too often or too long, And should you ever inspect the axe and get a bad roll, It WILL be silver.)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:55:34 pm by BlastoiseWarlorf »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2012, 11:55:01 pm »

(Speaking Of Which, Understand that being in wereolf form is a toll on your body, and you shouldn't use it too often or too long.)
((Sure. I'll keep my squish form then, but we'll haul some of that steel so we can make some armor later. My character is wearing only a loincloth, remember?))
>Yes?

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2012, 11:59:44 pm »

((There's a forge somewhere in here. Probably.))
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11