Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Roll to Raid the Labyrinth! Turn 13- Sharp Fangs  (Read 24539 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Raid the Labyrinth! Turn 8- Tip Me Over...
« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2012, 12:03:12 am »

(And should you ever inspect the axe and get a bad roll, It WILL be silver.)
((I don't like inspecting. Tiruin is the one who likes inspecting everything, even if bad rolls may cause the ground under his characters' feet to give away and swallow them whole. I save examining only if there may be traps around or for analyzing enemies for weak spots.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2012, 12:04:07 am »

((Retcon examining the golem for intricate detail. Thanks!  :P))

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2012, 12:06:15 am »

(([2]Your hand passes over a large button, and the golem explodes, turning you all to steel pin cushions.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2012, 12:27:51 am »

((D:))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2012, 02:03:07 am »

((I now want to inspect teammates. :3))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2012, 07:08:41 am »

Action: Recover my blade an join in the Golem destroying/looting party
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2012, 08:57:38 pm »

TURN 9

Caellath
Ademos nonchalantly prepared to leap onto the golem and try to finish the metal creature off. He started to walk with soft steps towards the dwarven construct before breaking into a run, his teeth still firmly holding the stolen axe.

Decapitate the golem with Alavis, Axe of Ancient Kings. In case of problems, roll and dodge, retrieve the axe.
You leap at the golem [2] But don’t judge your distance properly and end up flat on your face a few feet away from your Helpless opponent

Sinpwn
"That takes care of that. Lights out, lad."

Set to work tearing the golem's head off in the case that Ademos somehow horrifically fails. Otherwise, check inside the golem for anything valuable.
You say your last farewells and apologies to your mechanical half brother twice removed. Even though he got the best presents at dwarfmas, you still loved him. You place your arm around it’s neck and pull with all your might [2] But you slip off and fall on your rear-end!

Tiruin
"Spare it from agony. Mercy to those who have done their duty."

Spear to the...heart. Or headstone. Or whichever looks vital to the golem.

Pray for his soul and attempt to consecrate the remains. Then prepare to carry part of him off that means the most sentimental value.

You take precise aim for the spot on it’s back where you’d think the heart to be, [3] stab and Hit your own foot! It is bleeding lightly inside of your boot. (Light Bleeding, Chance to end every turn)

IronyOwl
Well, as long as everyone else is doing it...

Skip the pretenses and harvest it for parts.
Since it’s not dead, and probably not willing to give up any of it’s parts while it’s alive, you try to stomp it’s head in [5] You hit, But it doesn’t seem to do all that much damage. [3] Your blood continues to drool lightly out of you.

Dwarmin
Action: Recover my blade an join in the Golem destroying/looting party
You pick up your dagger and blade. You walk over, blade drawn and join in on the Orgy of Violent attempts to kill a downed beast. [9] You sigh at your friend’s sad attempts and quickly slice the Golem’s head off. It lands on the floor with a clank!

Avalabad has been struck down!

~Buffs/Debuffs~

IronyOwl
Light Bleeding: Chance to stop each turn

Tiruin
Light Bleeding: Chance to stop each turn

Caellath has turned back into his human form! He wears a loincloth and Weilds Alavis!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Raid the Labyrinth! Turn 9- ...And Pour Me Out
« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2012, 09:01:17 pm »

((@GM: Doesn't Alavis grant me +1 attack?))

Ademos sighs and sits down whilst still holding his new axe, the werewolf form having drained him of much of his energy. It was time to rest and stop flailing while exhausted.
"We should take some of that steel, it will come in handy if we manage to find any forges inside this place."

Rest for a while.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2012, 09:05:50 pm »

(Usually. But The mental Image of you being so successful in the battle then landing flat on your snout was way more satisfactory.)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2012, 09:06:55 pm »

((We fail, except for that hobbit. Lalande always is the lucky one.  :P))

Alana swore as the tip pierced the surface of her boot and poked through her socks. It was bad enough aiming with the bad lighting of this place, ignoring that of the ambient torches and platforms.

She looked at Lalande with admiration, and a tinge of envy, for she had done most of the distraction for them to be able to swiftly end this fight. The other members did more than possible and she acknowledged the werewolf's request.

Maybe combat wasn't what she was cut out for. Perhaps...a more anatomical path. She turned towards Scourge, careful not to look at any dignified places and offered her aid.

Begin healing of bleeding and any other broken bones on IronyOwl's character.

If declined, heal self.

Both ways: If possible, try to scavenge something from the golem that is easily carried.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2012, 09:08:30 pm »

(Usually. But The mental Image of you being so successful in the battle then landing flat on your snout was way more satisfactory.)
((...I'll pretend I didn't read you explicitly admitting you cut off an attack bonus so Ademos could fall on his face.))
>Yes?

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2012, 09:14:11 pm »

(Naw, I'm kidding. I forgot about the attack bonus. But still, landing on your face was a wondeful bonus to my forgetfulness)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2012, 09:17:26 pm »

"Well, that could have ended more dramatically," Scourge noted, proceeding with the looting as intended.

Salvage golem for materials or parts.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2012, 09:24:48 pm »

Enthusiastically loot the golem.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 13, 2012, 01:55:25 am »

"Yeh, what are ya bleeding fer, Elf? We ain't got time to bleed." Lalande commented idly to Alana, chuckling.

"Tell me when you lot are ready to move on. I'm on break."

Lalande tucked her blades back into her belt loops, leaned up against a wall, and brought her long stemmed smoking pipe from her belt pouch. Lalande filled the pipe with Greenleaf 1056 (Wonderful year), lit it with a match, and proceeded to send perfect rings of blue smoke to the sky.

In true Hobbit fashion, her thoughts were not on victory over the Golem, or the treasures they might find, or the increasing dangers they would face soon.

She was just enjoying a really nice smoke.

Action: Lean against a brick wall and smoke, waiting for the others to finish looting.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 02:05:43 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11