Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: Roll to Raid the Labyrinth! Turn 13- Sharp Fangs  (Read 24971 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Raid the Labyrinth! Turn 6- Ademos, Wielder of Alavis
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2012, 04:42:13 pm »

((Your bonus is to movement. I kinda saw stealing the axe as more of a faster the better thing over lets take some time to wrestle the machinery.))
((Makes absolute sense. Blessed be the RNG, even though it is one of the more traitorous deities to its loyal servants. Meaning these good rolls will be paid with terrible ones soon enough.
Also, you got to admit a werewolf wielding an axe in its mouth (and succeeding in doing so) is not the kind of thing you see everyday. :P))

Ademos howled between white, deadly teeth at the golem. The enemy had been weakened, but now it had adopted a defensive stance. It could be the time for some more gambling.

Sneak towards the Golem's back and execute a horizontal attack at its steel neck. If the axe is lost, retrieve it and retreat.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 05:02:36 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Raid the Labyrinth! Turn 6- Ademos, Weilder of Alavis
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2012, 04:48:26 pm »

Continue attempting to patch up ribs.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2012, 05:10:55 pm »

Lalande circled carefully. She vaguely recalled her Dad telling her stories of squads of Dwarven warriors beating on Iron Golems for days and days after it's legs and arms were severed, unable to kill them. Apparently, you had to remove the head to kill it permanently.

Her blade spun, angled at the back joint-a natural weak spot, as much as would be found on it.

"Take it apart piece by piece!" She yelled to the others.

Action: Try another crippling strike at the back of the remaining leg.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 01, 2012, 06:15:40 pm »

Adil, taking advantage of the golem's inaction, tries to help patch Scourge up.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 01, 2012, 07:41:16 pm »

For some reason this make me very nervous. There's no reason you patching me up would be worse than me patching me up, but it always seems like whenever someone tries to "heal" someone else everything goes to hell. :P

Still, thanks for the assistance. You're not just after my precious blood, are you? :P
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 01, 2012, 07:44:24 pm »

Adil, taking advantage of the golem's inaction, tries to help patch Scourge up and licks her up in the process.
((Ftfy.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2012, 09:57:24 pm »

"Hey one-leg! Can't hit me!"

Taunt.

Arrow > Other Leg. The portion where Lalande isn't.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2012, 11:47:52 pm »

For some reason this make me very nervous. There's no reason you patching me up would be worse than me patching me up, but it always seems like whenever someone tries to "heal" someone else everything goes to hell. :P

Still, thanks for the assistance. You're not just after my precious blood, are you? :P
((Just remember that Dwarven medicine is usually a shot of whiskey and a hammer.))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2012, 02:40:50 am »

Don't arrow his othe leg! It will end his treasure guarding days and he'll have to become a town guard or something! NOONE DESERVES THAT!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2012, 03:24:31 am »

I'd doubt it would work that much.  :P

Also, towns need guards. What better way to give them one other than this nice Dwarven golem!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2012, 04:16:42 pm »

Bumping this? :)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2012, 10:13:24 pm »

((Ooh, So sorry guys. I've been insanely busy the past few days. Updates tomorrow, I swear))

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2012, 08:52:46 pm »

TURN 7

Caellath
((Your bonus is to movement. I kinda saw stealing the axe as more of a faster the better thing over lets take some time to wrestle the machinery.))
((Makes absolute sense. Blessed be the RNG, even though it is one of the more traitorous deities to its loyal servants. Meaning these good rolls will be paid with terrible ones soon enough.
Also, you got to admit a werewolf wielding an axe in its mouth (and succeeding in doing so) is not the kind of thing you see everyday. :P))

Ademos howled between white, deadly teeth at the golem. The enemy had been weakened, but now it had adopted a defensive stance. It could be the time for some more gambling.

Sneak towards the Golem's back and execute a horizontal attack at its steel neck. If the axe is lost, retrieve it and retreat.
You begin trying to sneak around the golem, [5] And you think you manage to escape it's gaze. Seizing the opprotunity, you leap [1+2], BUt mess up your jump! You make it less than three feet, and you can somehow feel the Golem laughing at you.

IronyOwl
Continue attempting to patch up ribs.
You set to work trying to fix yourself up again [5], You feel your rb is better, though you are still rather sore. (-1 to movement) [3]Your bleeding still hasn't stopped.

Dwarmin
Lalande circled carefully. She vaguely recalled her Dad telling her stories of squads of Dwarven warriors beating on Iron Golems for days and days after it's legs and arms were severed, unable to kill them. Apparently, you had to remove the head to kill it permanently.

Her blade spun, angled at the back joint-a natural weak spot, as much as would be found on it.

"Take it apart piece by piece!" She yelled to the others.

Action: Try another crippling strike at the back of the remaining leg.
You masterfully spin your blade to angle it in proper position for a strike. ([4]vs[3]) You strike the golem in the back of the knee, causing him to wobble for a moment. The vibrations however, hurt your hand and you drop your blade!

Sinpwn
You stare at the demon with drunken, glazed eyes. Aye, The wee lil' lass be tryin to fix 'er self up. Let me 'elp 'er. You stagger over to her, [10] And begin patching up her wounds masterfully! You get a smidge too cocky and accidentaly re-brake her rib!

Tiruin
"Hey one-leg! Can't hit me!"

Taunt.

Arrow > Other Leg. The portion where Lalande isn't.

You taunt the demon, but considering it can't move anyway, you feel slightly silly. You pull back your bow-string [AUTO] The arrow protrudes out of the golem's knee! His adventuring days are over, and he runs off to become a city guard! [5] Your previous successes make you slightly too cocky however, and you only manage to skin the knee!

Steel Golem

The Steel Golem glares at you all angrily. If looks could kill, You'd all be SOOO dead right now. [7] The leaking slows! (Mediuym Leaking, May get very bad quickly)

~Buffs/Debuffs~

IronyOwl
Re-Broken Bones: Damn dwarfs (-1 to movement and attack)
Light Bleeding: No positive or Negative effects (Chance to stop each turn)

Steel Golem
Defensive stance: -1 to all incoming attack rolls.
Missing Leg: Unable to move
Medium Leaking: May get better or worse each turn.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Raid the Labyrinth! Turn 7- The Drunken Dwarf
« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2012, 09:03:31 pm »

((Fuckin' called it. D: ))

Re-un-break bones.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Raid the Labyrinth! Turn 7- The Drunken Dwarf
« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2012, 09:08:17 pm »

Lalande uttered a cute Halfling curse- "Rat traps!" and pulled the shirk from her ankle holster. She meant strike the same spot...

Action: Switch to Shirk! Back knee stabbing action go.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11