_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1388 1389 [1390] 1391 1392 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937988 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Everyone else.
« Reply #20835 on: December 05, 2013, 04:08:59 pm »

((He can very likely take Miyamoto on and win with his bare hand appendages.))

((If and when I have the time, I'd like to do some VR training against the Doc and AM and other superpowered beings (like Arbiters of Peace). As powerful as the doc is, if I create a hollow bubble of intense gravity around myself I'm pretty sure melee attackers gonna have some trouble with that. Unless he can ignore that stuff for some reason. And if all else fails, I'll try to use the manip to start oxidizing all the carbon and other viable atoms he's made of. Or remove gravity around him and send him into space or whatever. I've only got 1/9 chance of getting anything lower than a 4 when rolling for Uncon after all. But eh, we'll see when we get there.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #20836 on: December 05, 2013, 04:10:48 pm »

((Whatever it was that Morul saw when he looked at the Doc and the fact that he could cut off [mesor]'s hand without it bleeding or hurting suggest he's rather supernatural.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20837 on: December 05, 2013, 04:15:43 pm »

((Doc seems to have created the manipulators or at least have taken some part in, aside from the fact he probably only rolls five for all of his Dex tests and may have some sort of extreme speed movement mode like Renen.

He's probably either a transhuman who achieved Eldritch Abomination status or an alien being.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #20838 on: December 05, 2013, 04:18:47 pm »

He's probably either a transhuman who achieved Eldritch Abomination status

((I strongly believe this is the case.  For example...))

((If and when I have the time, I'd like to do some VR training against the Doc

((...this was tested a long time ago, and he's not in the VR system.  Neither are the other Doc-created monstrosities (see: Xan).  I imagine there's a reason for this.  I gathered some evidence on this a while back- I'll see if I can find it.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #20839 on: December 05, 2013, 04:23:11 pm »

((Found it))

((I've been thinking about the Doc, especially with some related quotes, below.))

Spoiler: Doctor-related quotes. (click to show/hide)

((I think his human form is merely a matter of convenience/conformity, and his true form is something far, far different. The best mental analogue I can come with is Boris the Animal from Men In Black 3, if you've seen that movie.

The last quote, I think, is AM intervening before the Doctor unleashes his true form.  The "metal clattering to the ground" in the Faith quote I believe is just that- his respirator falling free as his true form comes out.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #20840 on: December 05, 2013, 04:27:59 pm »

((InB4 Alarith goes full Altered.))

"Prohibitively expensive? Hmm....I suppose I'll just settle with normal shuriken for the wrist mounted variant, would that make the price reasonable? And still effective in combat?

I'll just save the monoatomic ones for the Anti-Orbital version...."
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #20841 on: December 05, 2013, 04:30:22 pm »

((Welcome back, Nik!))

+1 Token (1 Miya, 0 Steve)
+3 Will, +2 Cha
+1 Exo, +2 Aux

((Got the +1 Exo bonus, and +1 Will bonus. And I won't put more into Exo for a while I guess, since I don't want to become an overshoot machine...))

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Kicked you a few more tokens.
((Thanks! Two additional tokens, I see, on the dropbox file.))

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20842 on: December 05, 2013, 04:30:46 pm »

He's probably either a transhuman who achieved Eldritch Abomination status

((I strongly believe this is the case.  For example...))

((If and when I have the time, I'd like to do some VR training against the Doc

((...this was tested a long time ago, and he's not in the VR system.  Neither are the other Doc-created monstrosities (see: Xan).  I imagine there's a reason for this.  I gathered some evidence on this a while back- I'll see if I can find it.))

((Damn, now that you mentioned (and showed, you ninja) it, you're right. No VR training for me then. Hmm, I wonder if the AM knows the full extent of the doc's nature or capabilities. If yes, we could ask her to upload some of his characteristics to VR. Not his true self, of course, but simply a thing with comparable combat abilities for us to practice on.))

"Prohibitively expensive? Hmm....I suppose I'll just settle with normal shuriken for the wrist mounted variant, would that make the price reasonable? And still effective in combat?

((Word of warning: if you're planning on becoming ER-verse Eldar,I'm throwing you in the deepest crater I can find on the planet and closing the hole. Damn space elves  :P  ))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20843 on: December 05, 2013, 04:32:44 pm »

((I might be in the VR system but I can't access it unless I imitate a human because 'the system won't know what the fuck to do with you', to sorta quote PW.))
Sig! Onol

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #20844 on: December 05, 2013, 04:34:38 pm »

((Radio:  I imagine the AM *could* add the Doc, but whether or not she will is up to debate.  She'd probably tell you that you needed his permission first, and he'd be all cryptic at you.))

((I might be in the VR system but I can't access it unless I imitate a human because 'the system won't know what the fuck to do with you', to sorta quote PW.))

((I interpreted that as it can't create you.  I could be incorrect.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20845 on: December 05, 2013, 04:43:36 pm »

((Word of warning: if you're planning on becoming ER-verse Eldar,I'm throwing you in the deepest crater I can find on the planet and closing the hole. Damn space elves  :P  ))
((I have no idea how what I suggested relates to that. I simply implied I want to make a shuriken launcher battery that can launch single-atom blades into an orbiting battleship to cut it into pieces. Oooo and then we could put a nuke or something in the middle of the shuriken and have it explode after entry! :)

Also the Doctor is apparently Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate.))

Indeed, I do this.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20846 on: December 05, 2013, 04:45:49 pm »

((@GM Oh. Then medical expertise be it.

On the Doctor topic: I wonder if he still would refuse revealing his identity or nature now that we are openly against the UWM. Someone should try and ask him. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20847 on: December 05, 2013, 04:48:51 pm »

On the Doctor topic: I wonder if he still would refuse revealing his identity or nature now that we are openly against the UWM. Someone should try and ask him. ))

"I'll do it! First I'll bring my angel to him as a gift to ease him into it. Do you guys behind that fourth wall think he'll like that?

Indeed, I do this.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20848 on: December 05, 2013, 04:52:06 pm »

((I have no idea how what I suggested relates to that. I simply implied I want to make a shuriken launcher battery that can launch single-atom blades into an orbiting battleship to cut it into pieces. Oooo and then we could put a nuke or something in the middle of the shuriken and have it explode after entry! :)
Also the Doctor is apparently Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate.))

((The Eldar from 40k use monomolecular shurikens as ammo for their spess elf ways. That's it really.))

"I'll do it! First I'll bring my angel to him as a gift to ease him into it. Do you guys behind that fourth wall think he'll like that?

"I dunno, you feelin' lucky, punk?"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20849 on: December 05, 2013, 05:04:28 pm »

I think I'm the best equipped to ask him, being likely his favorite creation.
Yes I'm narcissistic, but justifiably so.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 1388 1389 [1390] 1391 1392 ... 2101