_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1387 1388 [1389] 1390 1391 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937075 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Everyone else.
« Reply #20820 on: December 05, 2013, 03:24:59 pm »

((Daaaamn.
Say Grate, perhaps you should tell the Doc before you eat the manipulator pill.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20821 on: December 05, 2013, 03:32:00 pm »

Ask the AM how much the following are worth (per item if it's not too much of a bother):

Microwave manipulator (19/20) 
civilian gauss pistol (14,2,5/14 rounds)

Sell the Mining laser to Joseph for 4 tokens.
Then sell Anton the 2 mapping drones for 1 token. That's 1 token for both of the drones.

((If anyone wants to buy any of these, just give a yell, and we can work something out. Mining laser = cutting laser but heavier and can be recharged. Mapping drones = scout drones once upgraded, can also work automatically. Rest is what it says on the tin.))

Well, that player description does need update badly. But that death list doesn't. Take that as you will.

((Dum dum duuuuuum.))

You're an interesting case, mr. Alarith. You will have the chance of being recovered. And you will have the chance to level up. In fact, you'll be the focus of a mini-mission thats coming up. So sit tight for a little bit sir. You'll have fun soon.

((Ooh, curious to what this will be about. Miya will most certainly not be going though. Stupidly small tunnels.   :P  ))
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 01:16:49 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20822 on: December 05, 2013, 03:33:50 pm »

...Are you sure you want to do that?
Yes. What's the worst that could happen? It's not like this will be the worst thing to happen to the Sword.

Worst-case-scenario, I discover if Grate is still quantum.

((Ninja'd...))

((Daaaamn.
Say Grate, perhaps you should tell the Doc before you eat the manipulator pill.))
((Well, when the horrible omnicidal crime against nature playing another such being is showing caution...))

Go tell the Doctor what I'm going to do. If he doesn't react extremely negatively (let's say a minimum of "Better me than you," exclusive) eat the pill(s).
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20823 on: December 05, 2013, 03:35:34 pm »

((Come on, just make the pill and eat it. Or better yet, give it to somebody else! Cover it in chocolate and present it as a gift. I'm sure the Doctor could help you with that.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #20824 on: December 05, 2013, 03:43:24 pm »

Ask the AM how much the following are worth (per item if it's not too much of a bother):

Mining laser
2 mapping drones

((If anyone wants to buy any of these, just give a yell, and we can work something out. Mining laser = cutting laser but heavier and can be recharged. Mapping drones = scout drones once upgraded, can also work automatically. Rest is what it says on the tin.))
((I can take the drones off of you, for maybe a token both. They won't have any value in the armory, since they come from the planetoid mission - all equipment from the base is non-resellable.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20825 on: December 05, 2013, 03:46:13 pm »

Mining laser
2 mapping drones

((I can take the drones off of you, for maybe a token both. They won't have any value in the armory, since they come from the planetoid mission - all equipment from the base is non-resellable.))

((A token for both is ok for me. I'll put it in my action then, ok?))

((Woo, just 7 more tokens before I can safely bend the boundaries of time and space and matter without horribly overshooting all the time!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 03:52:55 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #20826 on: December 05, 2013, 03:48:38 pm »

Mining laser
2 mapping drones

((A token for both is ok for me. I'll put it in my action then, ok?))

((Sure.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20827 on: December 05, 2013, 03:52:55 pm »

Do keep a copy of their computers before experimentation.. their programming could be very useful.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #20828 on: December 05, 2013, 03:59:35 pm »

((Anything civvie is 0 tokens.  The rifles were already asked about.  Simus might want it for the parts, though.))

Go tell the Doctor what I'm going to do. If he doesn't react extremely negatively (let's say a minimum of "Better me than you," exclusive) eat the pill(s).

((I predict he sics the AM on you.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20829 on: December 05, 2013, 04:01:08 pm »

((I predict he sics the AM on you.))
((What, he doesn't think he can take a kid?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20830 on: December 05, 2013, 04:02:17 pm »

((He can very likely take Miyamoto on and win with his bare hand appendages.))
Sig! Onol

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #20831 on: December 05, 2013, 04:02:35 pm »

((I meant in a more parental fashion, really.  She'll come thwack you over the head with a rolled-up magazine and tell you not to do that.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20832 on: December 05, 2013, 04:06:05 pm »

((He can very likely take Miyamoto on and win with his bare hand appendages.))
((My point.))

((I meant in a more parental fashion, really.  She'll come thwack you over the head with a rolled-up magazine and tell you not to do that.))
((...Wouldn't it make sense to call Feyri or Jim, then?))
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20833 on: December 05, 2013, 04:07:13 pm »

((Grate might eat the pills before they get there.))
Sig! Onol

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #20834 on: December 05, 2013, 04:08:21 pm »

((That's true- the AM can just pick him up and bring him to the Armory.))
Pages: 1 ... 1387 1388 [1389] 1390 1391 ... 2101