Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25

Author Topic: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread.  (Read 47029 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread.
« Reply #315 on: June 07, 2012, 11:44:35 am »

How long is a turn then? Because with the time frame I was thinking, that'd be a mighty-fine short power nap.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 07, 2012, 11:47:01 am »

I think battle turns are mini-turns. Or something.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 07, 2012, 11:47:47 am »

If she freaks out due to womanly concerns, remember her that Archer does not consider Kira to be a woman.[/b]
:-\

Rest upon return.

And pass on whatever mana in excess to Archer.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 07, 2012, 11:54:28 am »

@Tiruin: Why did you edit your IC post? Archer is taking Kira to the manor whether she likes or not because she needs to rest and small talk can wait until the day after that one.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 07, 2012, 11:55:57 am »

That was before he grabbed her.  :P

I'd put the aftermath IC post when the GM confirms we reach the manor, as it seems out of place if I put it in the post before it is confirmed.

Edit: I've been wondering, how big is that manor anyway? And how much did Kira buy it for?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 07, 2012, 12:03:16 pm »

Leave the details aside. What matters is that the cellar has been repossessed.

Edit: You should be glad Archer won't wake Kira up by scaring her awake.
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 07, 2012, 12:26:30 pm »

Edit: You should be glad Archer won't wake Kira up by scaring her awake.
You and your ideas...

Well, at least we've survived Day 1. Woohoo!

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 07, 2012, 12:28:05 pm »

I think battle turns are mini-turns. Or something.
Yes. During battle, time works differently.

And yes, from now on there will be hints at when you're going to get fatigued. And I'd like to remind you that we're using a d12 system, so -1 isn't even that much. It's not a "victory is impossible, you must rest right now" thing.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 07, 2012, 12:37:16 pm »

Well, at least we've survived Day 1. Woohoo!
Chickens. You are counting them before hatching.

also, -1 on a D12 is still significant. ANY mod in a RTD that is pretty random as it is makes a difference. I'm still not sure how the magic stats and such will effect our rolls, and how combat and the like will work, but I guess we will find that out when it happens. My experiences with RTD's tend to remind me how random they are. Trying to roleplay a competent mage will be a challenge at the very least, since it's mostly left to luck.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 07, 2012, 12:38:18 pm »

also, -1 on a D12 is still significant. ANY mod in a RTD that is pretty random as it is makes a difference...
You can say that again. Dealing with modifiers is FUN. So fun, that numbers start growing on you.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 10, 2012, 02:56:53 am »

Turn later today...maybe. Was busy.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 11, 2012, 03:38:27 am »

Sorry for not getting anything done.
 In addition to being busy and depressed, there may be something wrong with my health. For example, right now I'm sweating and it's hard to breathe, even though others don't have this problem, so it's not the weather and also my pulse may be too low since I have this weird feeling like my heart was tired and I just feel weak and keep getting headaches and feel like I'm about to faint time to time. About three days like this now.
 I will probably try writing something later, but it's hard not to procrastinate when I feel like shit.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 11, 2012, 06:42:30 am »

Don't strain yourself on our accounts, we can wait for more days than needed if you're having troubles with health.

Health before anything else, mate. Take care of yourself, thats the priority now, not making a turn.  :) We won't want to pressure you and have a GM get hurt due to our antics.

Get Well Soon tomas!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 11, 2012, 07:27:43 am »

Ah, ok. That pretty much explains it.
>Yes?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 16, 2012, 08:54:30 am »

Reviving this tomorrow.
 Promise.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25