Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread.  (Read 46921 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread.
« Reply #360 on: June 26, 2012, 08:56:52 am »

I'll leave my action here since Tiruin has been playing dead:

Search for any signs of Masters and/or Servants around the town.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 26, 2012, 09:08:04 am »

It's the connection.

It broke for a while. Also, Search for any signs of Masters/Servants around town using my spell!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 09:39:21 am by Tiruin »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 26, 2012, 08:56:36 pm »

So I guess GM should also roll for purchase of common clothing for Archer's conspicuousness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 26, 2012, 08:58:05 pm »

So I guess GM should also roll for purchase of common clothing for Archer's conspicuousness.
Don't roll for that. It can be done by RP, since Archer will pick them himself.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 26, 2012, 08:59:30 pm »

Don't roll for that. It can be done by RP, since Archer will pick them himself.
Won't that affect being spotted?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 26, 2012, 09:06:46 pm »

Common clothing is common. And Archer is buying those. It would not make much sense if the GM rolls [1] and suddenly he can only find pink clothes full of sequins.
>Yes?

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 26, 2012, 11:51:30 pm »

Common clothing is common. And Archer is buying those. It would not make much sense if the GM rolls [1] and suddenly he can only find pink clothes full of sequins.

This. Rule of funny, should make this happen.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 27, 2012, 12:35:17 am »

Sorry I haven't been around much, school has gotten REALLY busy right after mid-year exams, so I don't have much free time.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 30, 2012, 02:18:03 am »

I would like to clarify that currently I'm waiting for Haika and Talarion to post their actions as I cannot continue the game otherwise. If they quit, I'm abandoning this and making a more conventional RTD.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 30, 2012, 02:44:10 am »

Oh. Right.

Search the city, or just follow my Master and his orders.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 30, 2012, 11:58:13 am »

Hmm, I don't really have anything to do other than Search Randomly. As much as I love the lore and gameworld here, I don't think it lends itself to a RTD very well and things have been very slow here at best.

I think it might be better if we let this die and have Tomas go make an RTD in a more general sense. So I'm going to officially bow out, sorry guys.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 30, 2012, 12:04:24 pm »

Hmm, I don't really have anything to do other than Search Randomly. As much as I love the lore and gameworld here, I don't think it lends itself to a RTD very well and things have been very slow here at best.

I think it might be better if we let this die and have Tomas go make an RTD in a more general sense. So I'm going to officially bow out, sorry guys.
Caellath sort of insisted on the "players can be both masters and servants" idea, but yeah, when you control only one of them, it kind of makes you feel like you're playing half of a character.

Any ideas for something else you would like to play? I get lots of ideas all the time, but I think I should run what the players want me to run. Instant veto for generic high fantasy, though.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]