Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25

Author Topic: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread.  (Read 46985 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread.
« Reply #285 on: June 06, 2012, 11:48:44 am »

If you consider that something that may provide comfort, then you deserve more pity than I do.
Do you really think me out of all people was trying to comfort you? :V
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 06, 2012, 11:58:13 am »

If you consider that something that may provide comfort, then you deserve more pity than I do.
Do you really think me out of all people was trying to comfort you? :V
You know me poorly as well. This is the only possible reason for you to speak of something as meaningless, so the assumption that you were trying to comfort me was the most obvious one. If there is another explanation, I would like to hear it, as it would be amusing to see what you can make up.
 And in case you consider yourself more of a dick than me, I would like to inform you that you are horribly mistaken and that the idea of winning a dick battle against me is in itself irrational. *Takes out his dueling dick-rapier*

Anyway, took some anti-depressants. Shutting my inner bitch up. Writing turn right now.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 06, 2012, 12:03:15 pm »

And this is why you are still on my list. :P
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 06, 2012, 12:08:59 pm »

You're on my list only because it's easier to coordinate the RTD. I-i-it's not like I'm a tsundere IRL or something!
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 06, 2012, 12:12:26 pm »

You wanna know who else is tsundere? Rin. Rin is definitely tsundere.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 06, 2012, 12:13:12 pm »

Dat list.

Wait...I'm on it too.  >:(

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 06, 2012, 12:15:53 pm »

Rin. Rin is definitely tsundere.
Dat tsundere.
>Yes?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 pm »

You wanna know who else is tsundere? Rin. Rin is definitely tsundere.
Rin is one of the classics. Do you assume that you need to point that out?

...Baka...

Dat list.

Wait...I'm on it too.  >:(
Innocent children are so easily frightened~
 You almost deserve my sympathy.
 Ha. No.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 06, 2012, 12:20:11 pm »

You're on my list only because it's easier to coordinate the RTD. I-i-it's not like I'm a tsundere IRL or something!
I guess this means the GM wants to act mean towards me because deep inside he has a big crush on me.

Oh yeah.
>Yes?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 06, 2012, 12:22:14 pm »

I guess this means the GM wants to act mean towards me because deep inside he has a big crush on me.

Oh yeah.
No, thanks, I already have a crush to tsundere over. She knows that I like her, but still thinks I hate her. I feel so proud of myself.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 06, 2012, 12:32:28 pm »

I didn't buy that :3

On an unrelated question but totally related to the original purpose of the thread, how is the turn going?
>Yes?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 06, 2012, 12:34:46 pm »

I didn't buy that :3
Believe what you want to believe. : V

Edit: Ninja edit? I feel ashamed for thinking you were above that, Caellath.

On an unrelated question but totally related to the original purpose of the thread, how is the turn going?

We're going to have a short and uneventful turn. Better turn tomorrow.
 I guess I kind of want more daytime before the mass slaughter of Servants begins.
 Also, I started writing this a bit too late as my head is already getting tired, so it's going slow and I couldn't post a long turn today anyway.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 12:37:51 pm by tomas1297 »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 06, 2012, 12:41:55 pm »

I expected that. Night turns are more about the "hunt". I think the daytime turns are the ones supposed to have more RP and less chances of combat, like in the VN.

Edit: Ninja edit?
I ninja edit a lot and I thought you had already seen some of those from me. >.>
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 06, 2012, 12:43:18 pm »

I will be questioning...quite everything actually...

So...massacres are normal here?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 06, 2012, 12:46:10 pm »

So...massacres are normal here?
Servants can recover mana by "eating" souls. So yes, some Servants and Masters may enact slaughters over the populace, but it is risky to do so. It is more likely they'll only kill a small amount of common people.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25