Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25

Author Topic: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread.  (Read 46984 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread.
« Reply #330 on: June 16, 2012, 08:57:55 am »

Reviving this tomorrow.
 Promise.
Yay.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 16, 2012, 09:19:34 am »

Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 17, 2012, 02:52:30 pm »

Posting tomorrow morning, because I fell asleep and now I'm watching football then going to sleep~
 You'll all probably be asleep/away when I post.

When I think of it, an RTD isn't a good form for a F/SN game. It would work much better as a suggestion game or something. VN style, probably. However I want to properly finish this, even though this is not even close to the end.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 17, 2012, 03:26:26 pm »

Maybe a common RP, but a suggestion game could be kind of strange.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 18, 2012, 12:46:31 am »

but a suggestion game could be kind of strange.
Mainly due to the players.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 18, 2012, 02:12:22 am »

Finally posted and probably failed to meet expectations.
 You can see that I wrote a lot of unnecessary shit just to make the turn seem a bit longer. Nothing interesting to write about really. I'll try to make the combat look a bit more interesting.
 Maybe I'll do more NPC sheets today...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 18, 2012, 07:39:37 am »

Finally posted and probably failed to meet expectations.
 You can see that I wrote a lot of unnecessary shit just to make the turn seem a bit longer. Nothing interesting to write about really. I'll try to make the combat look a bit more interesting.
 Maybe I'll do more NPC sheets today...
Not really unnecessary, those are writing devices to add detail to the story, for even if you're writing it in a third-person limited viewpoint, go crazy with it. You're the GM!  :P

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 22, 2012, 02:33:02 am »

Guys! Are you quitting or something? No posts in quite a while. : I

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 22, 2012, 03:14:30 am »

I posted last, I believe. Also, simply out of curiosity, any of you play warcraft 3?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 22, 2012, 04:13:13 am »

Also, simply out of curiosity, any of you play warcraft 3?
Used to play, but it kind of got old.
 It also won the "Game That I Re-Installed The Most Times" award, 2nd place. Because modding. Damn that was a good game. Used to play Undead. IMO they had the most interesting gameplay mechanics and the most varied selection of units.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 22, 2012, 04:19:00 am »

I play it for the custom games, personally. In fact, there's a quite interesting Fate/Stay Night based custom map on warcraft 3 which I was playing today. Because killing noobs with Enuma Elish is so much fun.

What more do you need?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 22, 2012, 04:26:05 am »

I play it for the custom games, personally. In fact, there's a quite interesting Fate/Stay Night based custom map on warcraft 3 which I was playing today. Because killing noobs with Enuma Elish is so much fun.
Is it a DotA-like? I could see that working.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 22, 2012, 06:07:07 am »

I'm still here. XD but thought this was dead. Should have pm-ed me if I was holding things back to much.

Action for today:
Set up some magical snare traps around the manor and at various spots in the city. A more advanced form of the alarm barrier, that both alerts Rahul of the trigger, and holds the magi or servant for a bit(moreso the magi than the servants, though I'm thinking triggered by magic, so caster might set one off, who knows).
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 22, 2012, 06:32:15 am »

Set up some magical snare traps around the manor and at various spots in the city. A more advanced form of the alarm barrier, that both alerts Rahul of the trigger, and holds the magi or servant for a bit(moreso the magi than the servants, though I'm thinking triggered by magic, so caster might set one off, who knows).
Sorry, just regular alarm barriers for you. : P
 There's a skill that let's a master create advanced boundary fields, but neither of you have it (but that means someone does! *shock*). Average masters can create common boundary fields known to every mage - alarm fields and gather-mana-from-people fields. Those that are better can create all sorts of boundary fields and hide them better as well.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25