Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: The -------- of the Asylum - Dead or Alive  (Read 26506 times)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Compromised
« Reply #165 on: April 16, 2012, 12:23:13 am »

"Who are you people, anyway? What do you want with us?"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 16, 2012, 12:26:39 am »

"All right then. Don't die on me. If you get in trouble, go ahead and scream. So I can get away fr-I mean help."

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 16, 2012, 07:15:05 am »

Clara continues, focusing on ignoring the pain.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 16, 2012, 10:41:51 am »

Continue to quietly observe.  Look for patterns in their behavior.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 18, 2012, 10:58:55 am »

"I really would like to come with you but I'm afraid I'm a little indisposed at the moment," the man says while affectionately tugging at his bindings. "Well, it was very nice meeting you, but I think I may turn over for a nap now, I happen to have an excruciating headache."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 18, 2012, 11:00:41 am »

((Ok, all the posts are here and I'll run the turn soon. I was told mcclay is TRIPPIN' BALLS, so I'll keep his/her character on auto.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 18, 2012, 11:14:48 am »

I take it since there was no update yesterday that you are, in fact, dead?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 18, 2012, 11:16:44 am »

Does insane counts as dead? If so, maybe.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 18, 2012, 11:18:20 am »

Does insane counts as dead? If so, maybe.
Not dead, just jolly insane.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 18, 2012, 10:40:10 pm »

Requisites (corrected): I am still accepting WAITLISTERS! Requesting waitlisting is handled by PMs. I'll be updating this at least once every day unless I die (exceptions may happen). If all of you send me the actions earlier, you get it earlier. Do not send those to me within two days of my last post and you are out.

The -------- of the Asylum - Under Fire

Richard and Feilin split up. The man disguised as a doctor moves to the right side of the hall, dragging the nurse with him. He asks for the nurse's pepper spray as he watches his surroundings; [5-1] no agents nearby and the path ahead seems to be clear of hostiles.
[3] The nurse does not seem to be very convinced and merely loosens her grip a little over the can and squints her eyes, staring at his face. [5-1] Feilin takes the opposite corner and does not find any agents. She can hear the faint sounds of shoes hitting the floor, and deduces they must be coming from the lower floor after hearing the noise.

Ace keeps observing the people around him, hoping to find patterns in their behavior. [6] He may have some experience with that, because even though most the agents put effort in acting like machines, he notices that around half of them seem to be newbies and are better "environmental thermometers", and their nervous mannerisms seem to indicate "compromised" is not a word they liked to hear. Some of them anxiously check their guns and fix their ties while looking at each other. One of the veterans notices Ace's excessive staring and decides that blocking his field of vision is in good taste and does so by positioning ahead of him.
Bryan asks the men who they are and what they want with the group of patients.
[4] Strauss answers his question: "We ar e a go vthm nt agency y. We happen to have found you near one of our research sites years ago and since them you have been under our custody." He suddenly stops talking and looks around "They must be close."
Clara tries once more, focusing on ignoring the searing pain. [6-2] She is able to move a little more, although the pain is still there and fighting or standing up is impossible. [2] One of the men sees her struggle and use the straps by the hammock to immobilize her. [2-2] Clara is too weak to do anything about it.
The woman keeps snarling at the men.
The pale gentleman says he is indisposed to follow the men and that he is stricken by headache.
 Agent Adam sighs once more and gives a signal for the rest of his men. "Unfortunately we have no time to play around" Brian's feet are freed and the hammocks with straps are moved inside the truck, with three men in black jumping inside to keep company to the "captives". "You who are able to walk, enter those." He nods his head towards three SUVs, two of which are already fully occupied. "I know it is cliché, but do it if you want to live long enough to know what we know." [3][2][1] Three bullets zip through the air. Two miss completely and one hits a SUV, but is stopped by the door's concealed armor plating. "Nevermind, we can't keep risking it anymore. GO!" Ace and Bryan start to be dragged towards the car. [6] Even while being carried, they are able to see attackers: a group of four men positioning to fire near the west corner of the hospital. All of them are wearing black spec ops attires unabashedly in plain sight and carry either assault rifles or SMGs. The pacients also spot a sniper positioning his gun by one of the medical complex's window. He also sees them.

Richard
-Medic attire / -Medical kit / -Taser gun
Feilin
-Security uniform / -Large caliber gun

Ace
-Small paramedic uniform
Bryan
-Janitor uniform
The pale gentleman
-Dirty, loose security uniform
The woman (Gut wound - Moderate:Treated)
-Nothing
Clara (Gut wound - Medium:Treated:/ Broken false right rib - Treated)
-Nothing

Wound system for you:
Very Light > Light > Moderate > Medium > Serious > Severe > Grievous > Death
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Under Fire
« Reply #175 on: April 18, 2012, 10:43:33 pm »

"Ma'am, I cannot defend you from the prisoners without your weaponry." Richard says, while heading further away from the agents.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 18, 2012, 11:04:35 pm »

Frankly, I don't like my chances with either group here.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 18, 2012, 11:05:01 pm »

Clara waits until they stop observing her, then tries to fiddle with the straps, not really expecting to get anywhere.

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 19, 2012, 01:33:09 am »

The man closes his eyes and falls into a deep sleep, completely oblivious to the goings on of the outside world.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 19, 2012, 05:41:24 am »

Find exit.

Or if not possible, cook up a good cover story for myself.

Preferably, find new clothes to fit in that will not incriminate Feilin, who is me.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16