Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: The -------- of the Asylum - Dead or Alive  (Read 26493 times)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Under Fire
« Reply #180 on: April 19, 2012, 05:50:52 pm »

After contemplating many paranoid alternatives, I decided the Properly Paranoid path would be to avoid going into any kind of asylum.

Bryan tries to get loose and make a break for it- if the attackers are shooting only at the suits, he runs towards them. If they are shooting at him, he runs in the opposite direction, away from the hospital.

Also- The SLEEPERS of the Asylum?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 19, 2012, 08:43:39 pm »

MonkBryan has the right idea, methinks.

Ace follows Bryan!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 19, 2012, 08:52:30 pm »

Yay! I'm a bad example!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 19, 2012, 08:53:36 pm »

If everyone is doing it, it must be right!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 19, 2012, 09:06:54 pm »

((Right now, Sharpshooter from Motorhead occurs to me.
Edit: Turn delayed due to an unforgiving migrain. Posting tomorrow.))
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 11:31:19 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 19, 2012, 11:39:12 pm »

You're dead again.  Must be all those pierced internal organs.  *wink*

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 20, 2012, 10:27:29 pm »

((I'm not sure that tripping balls is a good explantion for why I was gone, broken Kindles are a better one.))

The Woman runs into the truck snarling and yelling at everyone around her. A permant sneer is on her face.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 20, 2012, 11:02:14 pm »

Requisites (corrected): I am still accepting WAITLISTERS! Requesting waitlisting is handled by PMs. I'll be updating this at least once every day unless I die (exceptions may happen). If all of you send me the actions earlier, you get it earlier. Do not send those to me within two days of my last post and you are out.

The -------- of the Asylum - Emergency Escape

Richard looks at the nurse and tries to talk her into giving him her can of pepper spray: "Ma'am, I cannot defend you from the prisoners without your weaponry." [5] It works and she complies, handing over the dull red can. The disguised man hears a small burst of shots and the nurse gives a small yelp. [6-1] Richard keeps walking aimlessly through the hospital corridors, and the sound of his steps is occasionally muffled by the noise of gunshots.
-
Feilin hears the clatter of firearms and decides it is better to leave the place as soon as possible. She walks hurriedly as tries to find a way out of the newly-created warzone. [4-1] And she is may be near one of the emergency exits, as denoted by a sign pointing downstairs, although there is the sound of voices coming both from under and behind her.

Bryan tries to quickly decipher if the men are shooting only at the agents. [3] He is confused, and is unable to understand their intentions just by looking. He does have a hint from the back of his mind that the men in black are actually trying to kidnap the patients and these must be either police forces or an opposing faction. Bryan starts to sprint towards the newcomers. [hidden] Nothing happens out of the ordinary.
Ace follows Bryan.
-
The sniper aims carefully and fires. [6,3,] The round flies through the air with a deadly hiss and hits Ace, destroying a large part of his thigh with the tremendous impact, breaking bones and turning muscles into mincemeat. The sharpshooter is hit by the recoil and starts to position his gun once more.
There is blood everywhere and the agents get out of the car, initiating a shootout. [3]v[3] Bullets fly past but it seems neither side is able to get the upper hand. A medic runs to Ace.

Clara [3] is being watched from time to time by one of the men while being put in the back of the truck. [1] The straps are fastened even tighter around her limbs as they notice her looking around and trying to move.
-
The woman is still strapped to the hammock and loaded onto the back of the truck. She snarls anyway.
-
The pale gentleman tries to fall into a deep sleep. [2] He is unable to do so with all the noise outside.

The sound of small firearms, assault rifles and submachineguns is still heard as the truck [1] has its tires destroyed by enemy fire and the agents around it are pinned. Strauss sighs and orders some of the men to free everyone from the hammocks and carry them if needed. Things were getting worse. [4] Men are assigned to protect the pale gentleman, the woman and Clara. The rest stays to try and save both Ace and Bryan.

Richard
-Medic attire / -Medical kit / -Taser gun / -Pepper spray can
Feilin
-Security uniform / -Large caliber gun

Ace (Thigh wound - Severe:Heavy Bleeding/Broken leg - Treated)
-Small paramedic uniform
Bryan
-Janitor uniform
The pale gentleman
-Dirty, loose security uniform
The woman (Gut wound - Moderate:Treated)
-Nothing
Clara (Gut wound - Medium:Treated/ Broken false right rib - Treated)
-Nothing
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 11:31:50 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 20, 2012, 11:03:54 pm »

Richard continues moving, trying to take the nurse to safety. He looks for anymore weaponry, such as liquid nitrogen.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Emergency Escape
« Reply #189 on: April 20, 2012, 11:09:49 pm »

Clara tries to see if the specific agent who captured her was watching her. If not, she tries to act as pathetic as she can, convincing them to loosen her straps.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 20, 2012, 11:29:39 pm »

Ow.

Bleed.  Take cover.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 21, 2012, 12:32:31 am »

((Woah, I didn't expect this kind of shootout.))

Slide down or calmly walk down the fire exit stairs and gets behind any obstacle to hide herself.

And muffles her footsteps.

OR if she does spot any other path, other than the dangerous ones, she heads that way.

She also examines her gun for better use.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 21, 2012, 12:41:46 am »

((I love those examining actions. If you roll an one, it will missfire and blow a hole in the bodypart you love the most, by the way.))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 21, 2012, 12:47:08 am »

((Staring at my gun...

Seeing if there is a safety...))

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile