Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: The -------- of the Asylum - Dead or Alive  (Read 26502 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Not an airplane crash
« Reply #150 on: April 12, 2012, 06:58:36 am »

((Wait, was that directed to my character or the nurse?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Not an airplane crash
« Reply #151 on: April 12, 2012, 04:55:01 pm »

Requisites (corrected): I am still accepting WAITLISTERS! Requesting waitlisting is handled by PMs. I'll be updating this at least once every day unless I die. If all of you send me the actions earlier, you get it earlier. Do not send those to me within two days of my last post and you are out.

The -------- of the Asylum - Sleeping for years

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the struggle, Ace and Bryan finally give up and quietly accompany the agents, whom handcuff Ace and Bryan before leading them outside, where even more black-suited men join the group. Soon enough they are walking out of the hospital and stop near a truck. A man in his 40s is sitting on a chair and he seems to be waiting for you. "Great, just two more and our work here is done. It won't take long."

Richard starts to yank the furniture and random objects strewn on front of the door. [4] He manages to take out most of the metal trays, fire extinguishers and a courier's bicycle out of the way. Some more time on it and he'll be finished. Feilin shouts to the agents that they were just trying to escape with the rest of the personnel but got left behind. [4] The men seem to believe her story and most of them sprint the other side, leaving only one of them behind to scout the area. [4] She keeps watching the man as he starts to walk around the hallway and away from the three people.

Clara checks if she can move, [4-2] but no, she can not. Just breathing hurts like hell and trying to move her torso results in sharp pain, and she can not overcome them to start moving. [5] No one realizes she is awake and the young agent is not paying attention to her at the moment.
The woman asks "What year is it?" while the The pale gentleman keeps spouting a good amount of nonsense. Agent Strauss takes some time staring at the gentleman "I guess some of you did not escape severe mental trauma, it seems. And answering your question, it is the 9th July of 1997." He scratches his chin. "The main problem is that I myself am a replacement for the former chief of this division, as the last one unfortunately went insane. I have information related to you since the beginning of the 90's, but since we already had to conduct several data wipeouts, we don't know how much time you were in that coma. Some sources say the 'Letters' could be in the same state since the 80's or as far as the seventies. I don't believe those, though. Your body would have aged too much by now. Trustyworthy sources point towards 1990 as the most precise date available for the retrieval of your bodies."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ace
-Small paramedic uniform
Bryan
-Janitor uniform
Richard
-Medic attire / -Medical kit / -Taser gun
Feilin
-Security uniform / -Large caliber gun

The pale gentleman
-Dirty, loose security uniform
The woman (Gut wound - Moderate:Treated)
-Nothing
Clara (Gut wound - Medium:Treated:/ Broken false right rib - Treated)
-Nothing

Wound system for you:
Very Light > Light > Moderate > Medium > Serious > Severe > Grievous > Death
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 06:44:30 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Sleeping for years
« Reply #152 on: April 12, 2012, 04:57:52 pm »

((Feilin, not the Nurse)

"For example, why did everyone go crazy when suit guy walked in?"
Richard continues working on unblocking the stairs.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 12, 2012, 05:46:23 pm »

Bryan closely examines his surroundings, looking for clues to the identity of his captors. He also looks to see if any reporters or other news media are monitoring the situation.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 12, 2012, 06:41:17 pm »

Clara continues quietly trying to move, mostly for the sake of trying. She listens for any talking as she does this.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 12, 2012, 09:38:07 pm »

"Well shit " the woman snarled. "Who the hell are we?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 12, 2012, 09:43:21 pm »

Feilin turned to Richard in her most sincere face. "I guess it's human instinct. Approach anyone with a weapon and look sternly at them and they will panic and the reaction of fight or flight occurs. Especially when guns are involved, dangerous things. I'm glad mine is set on the safety," she said.

"Nurse, what do you think? How long have those patients been here?"

Ask the nurse the above question then continue helping unbarricade the area. Lead the way to the exit after spotting obvious fire exit signs.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 13, 2012, 07:57:42 am »

Ace studies the people to see what he can learn from observing them.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 14, 2012, 07:47:54 am »

"Professor, there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for the inconsistencies in date." "We are all, in fact, immortal," "I for one intend to wait here until these straps biodegrade if you do not release us this instant!"

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 14, 2012, 02:46:07 pm »

^^ I like this plan.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 15, 2012, 11:11:44 pm »

Requisites (corrected): I am still accepting WAITLISTERS! Requesting waitlisting is handled by PMs. I'll be updating this at least once every day unless I die. If all of you send me the actions earlier, you get it earlier. Do not send those to me within two days of my last post and you are out.

The -------- of the Asylum - Compromised

Richard keeps working on unbarring the door. He keeps squeezing Feiling for questions while working. [1] Unfortunately Richard not only manages to take the wrong piece of furniture out of the place and cause a landslide of the boxes left by the door's side onto his front; the loud noise also attracts agents, and soon enough hurried steps can be heard. Feilin tries to help on unblocking the passage while questioning the nurse. [3] The nurse is not very helpful, and says she only remembers they had been there since before she started working at the hospital, a year ago. [2] Feilin's efforts in helping Richard are useless, and all the boxes she tries to take out of the way seem too heavy for her.

Ace studies the nearby people in the hopes of discovering something useful. [5] He can already say securely that the pale gentleman is relatively insane, the snarling woman is extremely aggressive and the agent sitting on the chair and talking to them seems to be speaking the truth due to his mannerisms... Although the same intuition also points to Ace that agent Adam Strauss is omitting information, specially about where and how they were found... Bryan examines his surroundings while looking for clues as to the identity of his captors while scanning for media. [1] His way of looking around seems to base itself on using exaggerated head motions, because the men in black soon take not of his abnormal behavior and decide to cuff his feet as well, just as a precaution.
Clara continues trying to move while keeping alert to the conversation. [5-2] She manages to move a bit, but it still hurts and the painkillers they gave her do not perform miracles. [5] Her struggle still passes unnoticed and the people around her keep minding their own business.
The woman asks "Who the hell are we?", and The pale gentleman affirms they are immortal and threatens the agent to keep waiting until the straps are destroyed by the ravages of time.
"I think we will have to leave some of you at our recently-built clinic to test your brain and mind for signs of illness." He sighs and rubs his eyes "I am sorry, but we do not know who you are or from where you came." He pauses for a moment. "We know where you were foun, we just have no idea whatsoever of who you are, and you can not blame us for lack of trying. We scoured every file and record we put our hands and eyes into, all over the world, but we still have no idea of who you are. We do know you were important for someone." His voice turns a little harsher for a moment. "Or something. Who are your fellow escapees, by the way. The two remaining, I mean. They seem to be very crafty, because they have not been caught so far. So far because I already sent in better-equipped agents who are able recognize your fac-" He suddenly stops and turns to a radio on the pocket of his suit. It has started to emit a loud ping. "It seems we have been compromised. Everyone, start to pack up our equipment and move out, right now. You are coming with us." He turns to the pacients.

Ace
-Small paramedic uniform
Bryan
-Janitor uniform
Richard
-Medic attire / -Medical kit / -Taser gun
Feilin
-Security uniform / -Large caliber gun

The pale gentleman
-Dirty, loose security uniform
The woman (Gut wound - Moderate:Treated)
-Nothing
Clara (Gut wound - Medium:Treated:/ Broken false right rib - Treated)
-Nothing

Wound system for you:
Very Light > Light > Moderate > Medium > Serious > Severe > Grievous > Death
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 11:14:15 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Compromised
« Reply #161 on: April 15, 2012, 11:20:06 pm »

"Oh shit." Richard says "Oh god, I'm sorry."

(Am I trapped under the boxes?)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 15, 2012, 11:23:40 pm »

((No. But you have basically shot down your last chance of leaving without a fight. Of course, you can opt for giving up and turning yourself in.))
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 11:35:09 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 15, 2012, 11:29:20 pm »

"Feilin. Let's split up for now. I'll go that way, you head that way." Richard says, pointing one direction, then the opposite, and planning to take the nurses pepper spray as he leaves. I'll try to meet you here in fifteen minutes. If I'm not there, head on without me. If there are agents there, we'll go to the Nurses station, deal?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 11:31:13 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 16, 2012, 12:16:38 am »

"Deal. Take the Nurse with you, I'll be searching through that area for the patients."

Follow Richard's plan.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16